Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sexhaver shoots a six-year-old girl and her parents after ball rolls into his backyard.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl, those sexhavers in America are going crazy lately. When will the governments all around the world wake up to the sexhaver menace and go after sexhavers the same way they go after incels:feelswhere:?

Wednesday was not the first time Singletary was accused of acting violently. He was separately charged in December with assaulting his girlfriend with a miniature sledgehammer and keeping her in their apartment for two hours as she was bleeding, ABC News reported.
Such a beautiful and charming personality this sexhaver has. That's why he's a sexhaver while we are incel, this is what we are missing:feelskek::feelskek:.

"Noooo, you don't understand, those psychopaths are manipulative and hide their true selves:foidSoy::feelstastyman::foidSoy::feelstastyman::foidSoy:."

Yeah, sure.

The shooting occurred on Wednesday in North Carolina when several young children were playing with a basketball which rolled into the yard of Robert Singletary, who neighbors say was new to the area and often mad at the local children, the news outlet WSOC-TV reported.

Witnesses told the station that Singletary ran out of his home upset after the ball rolled on to his yard and started firing a gun at a neighbor. William White and his six-year-old daughter Kinsley were seriously hurt during the shooting. White had his own gun and tried to shoot back at Singletary, who witnesses say unloaded an entire magazine at White and his daughter.
I'm pretty sure a guy who immediately starts stirring up trouble after moving into an area and ends up emptying an entire magazine firing at a six-year-old loli and her father is exactly the type of a manipulative, high-IQ, highly-functioning psychopath capable of hiding his true nature until he has ensnared his prey:feelskek::feelskek:.

Also. let's not forget the obvious, the dude is black and the family he was shooting at are white, so cuckservative tradcucks are already screeching about how media is suspiciously avoiding the mentioning of races compared to that case from days ago when that crazy boomer shot a black teen that mistakenly came to his house:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://twitter.com/LeonydusJohnson/status/1649044548952244226

View: https://twitter.com/LeonydusJohnson/status/1649052308129615873

sexhaver is a weird way to spell nigger

Even Black fourm is going hard on this guy

Lipstickalley and TheColi

i saw some posts about this nigger in cuckit, basically he shot them for teespassing which is 100% legit and no one can blame him for that.
those parents could be two theives while kidnapping the little girl, he actually did her a favor by killing her and not letting the "parents" kidnap her anymore.
gigabased nonetheless

He was separately charged in December with assaulting his girlfriend with a miniature sledgehammer and keeping her in their apartment for two hours as she was bleeding
personality detector broken lol
Witnesses told the station that Singletary ran out of his home upset after the ball rolled on to his yard and started firing a gun at a neighbor. William White and his six-year-old daughter Kinsley were seriously hurt during the shooting.
chad. it was a power move jfl.

does anybody have a video? i'd love to watch it.

i saw some posts about this nigger in cuckit, basically he shot them for teespassing which is 100% legit and no one can blame him for that.
those parents could be two theives while kidnapping the little girl, he actually did her a favor by killing her and not letting the "parents" kidnap her anymore.
gigabased nonetheless
Doesn't seem like he killed any of them though:feelsUgh:.

personality detector broken lol
As is tradition, of course:feelskek:.

This is like the 4th one in a week. Count yourself lucky if you live
Also. let's not forget the obvious, the dude is black and the family he was shooting at are white, so cuckservative tradcucks are already screeching about how media is suspiciously avoiding the mentioning of races compared to that case from days ago when that crazy boomer shot a black teen that mistakenly came to his house:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:.
i can’t take any of these virtue signalers seriously when they ignore something if it happens to a group they don’t care about. That applies to both sides ofc. This Twitter account obv wasn’t sperging out at the last 4 random shootings heavily publicized

What a fucking atrocious animal

H2Ud

Based negro reciprocating cracker treatment. Somebody give that man a medal.

I saw them trying to get away
gorilla hurrying GIF

I wouldn't be so happy, have you seen recent media, it seem society is lifting and pushing black women to divest to other races while black men are blamed

if white men would date black women the same way asian women, would black women divest?

You cant shoot someone for trespassing in the US unless youre in imminent danger.
a toilet existence is a imminent danger to every sub4 man. they wouldn't waste a single time to stab us in the back and i wouldn't waste a single chance to put fire on one of these whores

Who cares one less foid.

All over a basketball it seems he wasn't your average basketball American

Sexhavers commit the majority of the murders in America. Maybe society needs to do something about this growing threat.

Sexhavers on average murder more than incels

So many master manipulators walking around. All they all happen to be tall and handsome too

lol jfl

it’s over

For shooting a six year old.

Nigger needs to reminded of his ancestors with a good old fashioned lynching.

For shooting a six year old.

Nigger needs to reminded of his ancestors with a good old fashioned lynching.
Troglodyte atrocities never exempt children so any retribution must include children. Oh well, *shrug*

One less toilet

How did i know it was going to be a nigger

honestly their own fault for ignoring the warning sign on the fence

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back