Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Questions you would ask Stacy if you could conversate with her

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Let's also assume she's taken a magic potion and will give you 100% truth in her answers, no lying.

This is what I would ask Stacies:

> Why do you post bikini pictures on facebook/twitter/instagram?

Are you trying to show off your bikini body? Are you aware of the fact that many men will fap
to those pictures or is it just something women are clueless towards?

What's the rationale to all of it?

> Why is it "bad" if a guy is a virgin?

> As an attractive woman in the western world, do you genuinely feel "oppressed"? Do you sincerely believe feminism is still necessary and valid in today's society where women are infinitely powerful?

do you want it in your beef flaps or in your asshole?

nothing, why should i associate with my enemy?

nothing, why should i associate with my enemy?

You are a special breed of low IQ inbred, aren't you?

This has nothing to do with "associating" with your enemy. This is more like Donald Trump gets put in a magical scenario where he can ask Kim Jong Un any question and will receive a truthful answer. He can ask him about war tactics, nuclear bombs, or whatever.

Similarly...if you had a Stacy in a hypothetical scenario like this what questions would you ask here. THAT's the point of the thread, you redneck retard.

You are a special breed of low IQ inbred, aren't you?

This has nothing to do with "associating" with your enemy. This is more like Donald Trump gets put in a magical scenario where he can ask Kim Jong Un any question and will receive a truthful answer. He can ask him about war tactics, nuclear bombs, or whatever.

Similarly...if you had a Stacy in a hypothetical scenario like this what questions would you ask here. THAT's the point of the thread, you redneck retard.

except this isnt a war game and i dont need to ask questions. why would i care about what a femoid thinks? there are plenty of confessions from femoids all over cuckit and other places on the internet what they truly want and asking questions isnt going to help in any way, shape or form because we all know what women desire: looks, money, status and NTness. get that through your thick head you numbskull. JFL at thinking mind reading will help you ascend. fucking assclown LMAO.

> Why do you post bikini pictures on facebook/twitter/instagram?

Are you trying to show off your bikini body? Are you aware of the fact that many men will fap
to those pictures or is it just something women are clueless towards?

The same reason why women post on gonewild. Likes and comments give them validation that they are attractive.

> Why is it "bad" if a guy is a virgin?

They'll usually give some bullshit answer about inexperience, but the real reason is mate copying.
Other women's opinion have a significant impact on how attractive they percieve a man to be. That's why women often say that all good men are taken - the sole fact that an another women founds him attractive makes him more attractive.
And if a guy is a virgin that means no other woman found him attractive.

I already know all the answers if she's going to tell the truth. It's the lies that might be interesting/informative.

"What do you find the most attractive in a man?"

I'd then record her answer and make a blackpill post on here.

"What do you find the most attractive in a man?"

I'd then record her answer and make a blackpill post on here.

You should ask this question to many stacies, record all their answers, and then make a blackpill post on here.

wouldn't really have anything to say, I cant really find things to say to females anyway, they are completely unrelateable to.

You should ask this question to many stacies, record all their answers, and then make a blackpill post on here.
I'd definitely do that... If only such a potion existed, imagine how brutal such a post would be.

I'd definitely do that... If only such a potion existed, imagine how brutal such a post would be.

Such a potion? I don't get it. And I am just imagining the brutality of the post.

The answers would be boring and stupid.

Spit or swallow?

Can you take my virginity sweetheart?