Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question on White Knighting. Is your mom, or dad, more likely to teach you this bullshit ?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Personally I think your boomer DAD is the one who tells you to give up your seat on the school bus for a biped with a vagina.

But your MOM is the one on auto pilot who learned how to lock down a beta.

Mom watches Titanic, and cries tears of joy when Jack freezes himself to death for Mmlady''

Last edited:
In my case thankfully no one told me to white knight like a faggot.

Cc.cc.can I get on the board??

Hell no simp.
Images 3
:blackpill::feelsLSD::smonk:

I guess you get subconsciously programmed by the cucked masses

Idk.
Zoomers got cucked fathers and giga whore mothers

My mother kinda taught me white knighting, but in a more modest way and for both men and women. As a consequence I tend to feel guilty really easily, even for random peoole that I had nothing to do with.

If the dad is soy himself, it's likely that his soyness goes to you too. :soy:

If you don't have a dad, you're brainwashed by your mother and you begin to think like a woman, and stand for them. :foidSoy:

Two different situations yet the same end :feelsthink:

I've never seen any, but I bet Disney kids movies reinforce this theme.

Then a kid goes to kindergarten, and the foid Karen further reinforces it.

Honestly school is the biggest source of white knight programming. It's where f**inist dogma is drilled into your head, and due to power dynamics between students and teachers, you can't really speak up or do your own things, lest you be punished. Add to this the fact that soycial hierarchies and lookism are the most clear and unfiltered in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back