Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for the wage cuckies of .is

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
Did you introduce yourself to random people at work or just the most immediate colleagues? Last job I had I introduced myself to like 3 people and it was awkward as fuck when some random foid coworker asked me something. I have legit 0 social skills :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsbadman:

@Transcended Trucel @Sneir I know you two have jobs, help a nigga out

I can't answer because I hate the workplace, I tend to just say hello and good bye. But that's not enough, npc's usually hate you or lose respect upon you when you don't really interact with them in more meaningful ways.

@Transcended Trucel @Sneir I know you two have jobs, help a nigga out
I did it was awkward for the first job. But I practiced NT maxxing via joining groups for random hobby meetups. And by the second I was able to normie LARP.

Key tips: look people in the eye for 5-10 seconds when first greeting them. Note their name for future interactions add to flash card list if you must. Eventually if you want to go even more try hard, create personality document and note personality traits as you interact with your co-workers/superiors over time. You can then see how you can brown nose/flatter them or extract something out of them after enough interactions. I will say though that going to that degree isn't normally worth it until your at senior level or beyond in your jobs , as at best for all that effort you will merely get 10-20% raise, it is better early on to focus on grinding out your interviewing skills + technical skills + planning out your career path. Making sure to note your accomplishments every week, to showcase to future employers, passing shitty non visual work to co-workers (obscure bug fixes) when possible, focus on producing work that you can showcase ( better KPIs/Metrics , visual work).

Last edited: