Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for fellow NEETs

Does your mom or dad still cook for you?

• Yes. Always.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Yes. But not all the time.

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
you are very wise...foids dont give a shit. I actually believed this when i was younger..i remember showing a girl my cooking at work and she kind of scoffed at me and was like so what.. i remember being severely disappointed that she didnt want to be my GF at the time..omg

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
thanks what'd you make for her or just pics? I used to be big into baking for a while tbh, it was fun. Made a nice cheesecake once. Now, I mainly just make various types of meats. Rabbit is always good.

That actually makes a lot of sense. People probably just think im some weird cunt.

I'll need to try that
Good luck, buddy. Make sure to report to me how it went, I'd like to hear positive results this time around.

Shit. Do you need paperwork or can I just go in there acting retarded and I'd get money?
Lots of paperwork and waiting. Helps to be seeing a psychologist too.

Wait time is typically a year or 2
Good luck, buddy. Make sure to report to me how it went, I'd like to hear positive results this time around.
Will do man. If I ever get a chance to hang out with anyone lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back