Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pussy supply vs demand statistics in my country and nice thread

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
just wanted to share a story and a statistic. long ago i made website about getting pussy. you had to buy my ebook to learn how to get pussy (not that i know how to get pussy, i just copywrited it). website failed though and i didnt make money

anyway, in my country, theres over 8000 monthly searches in google for "how to find girlfriend"

and only 20 monthly searches for "how to find boyfriend" probably coming from absolute autist/retarded girls, or deformed ones

can u believe? for every thirsty 8000 males, theres only 20 thirsty women (so one woman for 400 males)

and its in a EE country far from usa

Actuallly really interesting and quite useful info. Thanks for sharing!

I bet the 20 foids can easily get a dick, it's just that they're 1/10 landwhales who won't settle for anything sub-8

You wrote a book about getting pussy, and you're on THIS site? I'm glad you didn't make a dime, you fucking scammer. Now I'm curious what kind of bullshit is in this book.

You wrote a book about getting pussy, and you're on THIS site? I'm glad you didn't make a dime, you fucking scammer. Now I'm curious what kind of bullshit is in this book.
part 1: be attractive

part 1: be attractive

I'm almost inspired to write a scam PUA book myself. After all, it takes the insight of an incel to understand how to market PUA material. And that's all you need to make money as a PUA. It's not about the results. It's about relating to incels, and making money.

I'm almost inspired to write a scam PUA book myself. After all, it takes the insight of an incel to understand how to market PUA material. And that's all you need to make money as a PUA. It's not about the results. It's about relating to incels, and making money.
tf you called me a scammer and you are virgin urself and also want to write a getting laid book? LULZ

tf you called me a scammer and you are virgin urself and also want to write a getting laid book? LULZ

You are the OG scammer. I'm just ripping you off bro, but not really, since I have my own stupid PUA ideas that some bluepilled incel might eat up if I market it right.

I too want to scam incels.