Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ProveTheIncelWrong creator u/AdvocateDoogy is banned from CuckTears after threatening to "cull" incels, throws a tantrum

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Credit to @Kurt Gödel for breaking the news, but I just wanted to share more information.

Just a week after this happened:

If you don't know who Doogy is, he's the autist who draws the Chris Chan-esque comics mocking incels. Anyways, enjoy his tantrum.

Screnshot1

He then suggests that he isn't a fan of "trigger happy, politically correct" snowflakes, despite being one of the most prolific snowflakes we know on Reddit. His lackey then blames "snowflakes" for...the Taliban? :feelskek:

Screnshot2

Next he makes a passing reference to (not) being sexually attracted to...incels? Huh?

Screnshot3

Here he bemoans the unpopularity of his comics. At least the, uh, Advocate has some self-awareness.

Screnshot4

A deeper dive into Doogy's digital asylum reveals the unhealthy obsession that he and his lackeys have with certain .is members, as well as a conspiracy theory that r/justneckbeardthings is also run by incels.

Screnshot5
Screnshot6

It's indeed entertaining to observe him mentally unravel, but sweaty, take a break. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This was literally and unironically all he had

Why does he care about being on IT? Didn't he say he had a girlfriend?

Credit to @Kurt Gödel for breaking the news, but I just wanted to share more information.

If you don't know who Doogy is, he's the autist who draws the Chris Chan-esque comics mocking incels. Anyways, enjoy his tantrum.

View attachment 481929

He then suggests that he isn't a fan of "trigger happy, politically correct" snowflakes, despite being one of the most prolific snowflakes we know on Reddit. His lackey then blames "snowflakes" for...the Taliban? :feelskek:

View attachment 481933

Next he makes a passing reference to (not) being sexually attracted to...incels? Huh?

View attachment 481936

Here he bemoans the unpopularity of his comics. At least the, uh, Advocate has some self-awareness.

View attachment 481938

A deeper dive into Doogy's digital asylum reveals the unhealthy obsession that he and his lackeys have with certain .is members, as well as a conspiracy theory that r/justneckbeardthings is also run by incels.

View attachment 481946View attachment 481947

It's indeed entertaining to observe him mentally unravel, but sweaty, take a break. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Blue is BlueJr8 right?

He has a discord server with his crusading anti-incel followers?:lul:
This guy is running to become the next Chris Chan on the internet.

reddit awards are worth money?

He has a discord server with his crusading anti-incel followers?:lul:
This guy is running to become the next Chris Chan on the internet.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsYall:
I knew that I had to keep a low profile and try to stay in his discord.

The jnt thread refered to?

genuinely curious if these cucks have any clue what color the sun has

That dude is an actual autistic and they have probably been begging for a chance to ban him because he's making them all look like idiots

it isn't planned, doogycel. you're just an asshole who likes to bully others to feel better :lul:

20210818 213145

here's the comment btw

Just follow the rules, fuckin inkwell. :feelswhat:

He cares so much about a dying subreddit for someone with an alleged GF :feelskek:

Also from what shitty server is this and can I get an inv to drop some spicy blackpills

PM details my friend :feelswhere:
Invites couldn't be generated by normal users.
Anyways I wanted to check and it seems like I got kicked/banned from his server :lul:. That or it got nuked :lul::lul::lul:

Invites couldn't be generated by normal users.
Anyways I wanted to check and it seems like I got kicked/banned from his server :lul:. That or it got nuked :lul::lul::lul:
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Man, so much lifefuel in such a short time. The UK shooting, the Talibans, the nuking of OF, this dude being recognized as the second coming of Chris Chan...

This is absolutely hilarious. AdvocateDoogy will celebrate incel subs getting banned, but when he gets a taste of his own medicine (though, in this scenario, banned from basically his own subreddit, but an identical scenario nonetheless), he spergs out and throws a malding temper tantrum over it. Sad!

This guy is a legit retarded. Trannyfarms will have a field day when they discover him.

he is also a racist and made a RACIST REMARK torwards Asians implying they all look the same in context of me.(hapa)
RDT 20210820 2028298725893103926421111

also jfl at him calling me a pedo for finding a girl a year younger than me attractive :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Failed chris chan

View attachment 481929

View attachment 481933

View attachment 481936

View attachment 481938

View attachment 481946View attachment 481947

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: HAHAH FUCKING FAGGOT JFL, when you simp too hard :feelskek:
he is also a racist and made a RACIST REMARK torwards Asians implying they all look the same in context of me.(hapa)
View attachment 482041

also jfl at him calling me a pedo for finding a girl a year younger than me attractive :feelshaha:
that's the best way to find out when someone's a normcuck :feelskek:
Man, so much lifefuel in such a short time. The UK shooting, the Talibans, the nuking of OF, this dude being recognized as the second coming of Chris Chan...
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Hope he kills himself

nooo not the reddit premiumerino :feelshaha:

Well, CuckTears try to ban us from everywhere.
Now this cuck got his own medicine

He seemed pretty humourless even by cucktears standards.

He was up to episode 23 of that rubbish "cartoon", anybody with that much time on their hands for worthless shit isn't getting his dick wet.

And now he's raging because cucktears kicked him. Turns out his life was the joke... maybe he should "cull" himself? (In minecraft.)

Why does he care about being on IT? Didn't he say he had a girlfriend?
He is bigger incel than 80 percent of .is. Incel on incel violence, i hope he kill himself.

In his mind, not being a snowflake and have balls just means protecting m'lady using whatever means possible, kill, ban, cancel and ostracize other men lest they dare say anything bad about a certain hole or holes in general. Apparently the US should've bombed Afghanistan more eagerly to remove its national movement(s) from the face of the earth just because of holes.

Last edited:
It's braziliansmegma all over again, even cucks have their soy limit and this soylord soymogged everyone one of these faggots

Lol what a subhuman [UWSL] :feelskek: He should join us :feelsLSD:[/UWSL]

Incel trait: becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

As I predicted when he got exposed on r/neckbeardthings, I knew it was only a matter of time before he did something that got him banned from his own community. Makes me happier than the Taliban win

Lifefuel. Funny how he tried to blame incels for his getting roasted on r/neckbeardthings. He obviously just blames all his problems on incels. Projecting like a motherfucker because he can’t accept that he’s a fucking incel.

It is so fucking good to come back to this website and see this absolute lifefuel.
I thought of making a post about him bragging on his IQ right away when I saw it like 2 months ago or so, but I just abandoned the idea because I thought it was stupid because the fact that he is a literal retard that spends his days flooding reddit with digital garbage was obvious.

The irony of the fact that this dude got featured on a white knighting subreddit for his post in another white knight subreddit, if anyone remembers.

It is so fucking good to come back to this website and see this absolute lifefuel.
I thought of making a post about him bragging on his IQ right away when I saw it like 2 months ago or so, but I just abandoned the idea because I thought it was stupid because the fact that he is a literal retard that spends his days flooding reddit with digital garbage was obvious.
welcome back

profileBanner_1b5kkj3ssxc61.png

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
What the fuck is this garbage? LMAO

I unironically could draw better than this at the age of 10

Pl

Last edited:
kick a man while he's down. SO SAYETH THE ADVOCUCK

Princesskitty next. They post all the time to the point no one even knows, care or understands to the point they are trying to make.

Princesskitty next. They post all the time to the point no one even knows, care or understands to the point they are trying to make.

It's a LARPing Venezuelan guy

Hi @Barney Calhoun . How are you doing? :feelscomfy:

You keep changing avis. Why? :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back