Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: you cant find normal incels to communicate to

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
What I loved about incel forums, especially milder ones like the late r/incels on Reddit, was that there are so many good anecdotes about the brutality of the blackpill and actual discussions of how unfair life is.

Unfortunately, on here, I can barely find normal people out of the nut jobs here who can’t go 0.0000000000001 seconds without threatening to rape or kill something or someone. Is it too much to ask for a forum to actually vent instead of “hurr durr [edgy post/reply]”

Seriously, I fucking cringed so hard at that one retard who said he was gonna rape his blonde mom :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, not to mention degens here want to fuck children. Reminder that preying on children is more of IncelTears type thing to do so stop trying to find common ground with u/advocatedoogy :feelskek:

I know there are normal, well-adjusted people here that just don’t get bitches but then you have these lunatics who drown the rest of us out and make this place garbage and low quality :feelswhat:

Last edited:
This forum attracts the most deranged people sometimes, I can't stand it.

If you want to find npcs go to Jewbook faggot

If you want to find npcs go to Jewbook faggot
Nah I’d rather complain about women and stuff which is pretty much banned everywhere else

Unfortunately everything here is “I want to rape a fetus :soy::soy::soy:” which gets old

Welcome To Incels.is!

What's wrong with rape? Wouldn't you enjoy raping a foid?

most people here just post that shit to be edgy and get posted on IT for their dopamine hits.

true this forum is edgy but I would rather have this edginess than your globohomo degeneracy
This is what I think of when I see edgelords on here

Riot Games sends cringey edgelord employee to threaten creator of League  fan project | Page 2 | ResetEra

At least it's a breath of fresh air from real life, where everyone pretends like they're some goody-two shoes saint.

most people here just post that shit to be edgy and get posted on IT for their dopamine hits.
Lmao lowkey we should make a subforum for that without telling anyone so that we can ITpost and then have quality content in ID

At least it's a breath of fresh air from real life, where everyone pretends like they're some goody-two shoes saint.
I totally agree, but at the same time it’s so fucking irritating to always have 3000 replies boiling down to “gEt Revenge (get it guys?!?!?! Those are the ER initials :soy::soy::soy:)”

ikr. that's why i stopped coming here

What I loved about incel forums, especially milder ones like the late r/incels on Reddit, was that there are so many good anecdotes about the brutality of the blackpill and actual discussions of how unfair life is.

Unfortunately, on here, I can barely find normal people out of the nut jobs here who can’t go 0.0000000000001 seconds without threatening to rape or kill something or someone

Seriously, I fucking cringed so hard at that one retard who said he was gonna rape his blonde mom :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, not to mention degens here want to fuck children. The latter should rope asap

I know there are normal, well-adjusted people here that just don’t get bitches but then you have these lunatics who drown the rest of us out and make this place garbage and low quality :feelswhat:

Is it too much to ask for a forum to actually vent instead of “hurr durr [edgy post/reply]”
I'd say one in four posters are here for realistic, mature reasons.

Lmao lowkey we should make a subforum for that without telling anyone so that we can ITpost and then have quality content in ID
We already have the sewers (altho it's not public)

We already have the sewers (altho it's not public)
if we had a public version of the sewers for bait that would be nice (we could call it something like “venting corner” or something idk)

this forum slowly keeps getting worse each year, but it's not like we have anywhere else to go

Unfortunately, on here, I can barely find normal people out of the nut jobs here who can’t go 0.0000000000001 seconds without threatening to rape or kill something or someone. Is it too much to ask for a forum to actually vent instead of “hurr durr [edgy post/reply]”

Seriously, I fucking cringed so hard at that one retard who said he was gonna rape his blonde mom :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, not to mention degens here want to fuck children. Reminder that preying on children is more of IncelTears type thing to do so stop trying to find common ground with u/advocatedoogy :feelskek:

i have put the ignore button to use.
I now see only quality threads and posts. :feelsaww:

Now i just need to ignore that mod that wants to have sex with his sister thanks to @incelerated script. :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Most of those edgy people just act like that on the Internet. Im sure no one would have the guts to actually rape someone if they were in a room with a woman.

But Im still confused what hating Jews has to do with the blackpill

this forum slowly keeps getting worse each year, but it's not like we have anywhere else to go
the milder ones get banned the shit out of normal plattforms so those forums are the only place we belong to.

Nah I’d rather complain about women and stuff which is pretty much banned everywhere else

Unfortunately everything here is “I want to rape a fetus :soy::soy::soy:” which gets old

I totally agree, but at the same time it’s so fucking irritating to always have 3000 replies boiling down to “gEt Revenge (get it guys?!?!?! Those are the ER initials :soy::soy::soy:)”

I like you :feelsYall:

My whole forum experience got much better when I embraced the ignore button. It greatly improves the signal to noise ratio.

My favorite button

So much better. :feelsmusic: :feelsstudy: :feelscomfy: :feelsokman:

this forum was like that at the beginning, and has slowly become worse with the influx of NHKniggers and alt-righters. still entertaining tho :dab:

Last edited:
I like you :feelsYall:

My whole forum experience got much better when I embraced the ignore button. It greatly improves the signal to noise ratio.

View attachment 640248

So much better. :feelsmusic: :feelsstudy: :feelscomfy: :feelsokman:
Bro I like you too. Every interaction I have with you is good and every time I see you reply to my thread I get happy.

Bro I like you too. Every interaction I have with you is good and every time I see you reply to my thread I get happy.
Awwww...

I enjoy schizoposting for shits and giggles :society::feelsclown: but I like serious discussion of actual life experiences too :feelscomfy::feelsstudy:

This forum attracts the most deranged people sometimes, I can't stand it.
s t u a wannabe normie?

thats why im here lol

Mentalcel is gone so yeah.... also the discord is where you will find normal incels. This place is full of larping idiots. Not saying all .is users are fakecels, just that most conceal their genuine selves by conforming to the collective idea of an incel.
well i would join the discord but they wont let me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Am I normal enough for u brocel ? :feelsaww:

there are users you are ignoring them

go back and look harder, i am one of those users your just not looking.

it’s because inceldom and this forum has become a hivemind to most people

tell you what to think, what to feel, what to say