Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Advocate Doogy got banned from IT

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
Screenshot 2021 08 18 201122

Source 2

He's gonna kill himself now :feelskek:

:feelshaha:

This made my day

lmao they got tired of him ,bet they were just looking for an excuse to ban him

It's finally happening

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I hope he finally notices how badly Reddit sucks and owns up to his inceldom, apologizes and comes here.

:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine being a 30 year old KHHV dedicating your time to drawing shit comics that look like they were drawn by a 5 year old, that get 4 upvoterinos each time they are posted. This guy is way too autistic, if he was even the least bit self aware he would have already killed himself

20210818 213145

not a very good look for you doogycel :feelsaww:

Culled in the context he’s aiming for 100% means to kill, I’d understand if he had the mindset shared by the people over at r/incelexit in which incels can be ‘rehabilitated’ but he’s one of those IT members who views us as deserving death

Lmao at IT mods for actually reading his shit

Oh noes who's gonna read his cringelord comics now?

Ah that's right, still no one

he should make a new account and continue making his comics on that subreddit.

He’s nothing of value to IT and should start doing cartoons based on them

Try me nigga I’ve been packing
:feelsdevil:

He actually made his own subreddit where he posts his shit everyday.
He's going to be all alone without his 5 updoots a day to vanquish the incels.:horror:

nobody can stand this guy anymore

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

tbh he's turbo-autist and likely a truecel IRL judging from his online actions. The foids of that place couldnt stand the subhumanness eminating from him.

Images 25
today has been a good day
Culled in the context he’s aiming for 100% means to kill, I’d understand if he had the mindset shared by the people over at r/incelexit in which incels can be ‘rehabilitated’ but he’s one of those IT members who views us as deserving death
IT members who want us dead are technically on our level well below our level. At least with us we kill them in Minecraft. But they don't even play Minecraft kinda sickening:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I like how he is so worried :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Get a life ffs

Over when you're even too cringe for IT.

Ray Liotta laugh

He should just kill himself

That is brutal because this is literally all he has

That's fucking hilarious. How did you manage to get into his Discord server?

That's fucking hilarious. How did you manage to get into his Discord server?
I was in a now nuked incel discord server and someone shared the invite for Advocuck's server but he quickly disabled everyone to create invites because it started to get flooded with incels.

THAT MEANS I'M NEVER GOING TO SEE THE BIT WHERE HIS COMIC PROVES THE INCEL WRONG!

Download

THAT MEANS I'M NEVER GOING TO SEE THE BIT WHERE HIS COMIC PROVES THE INCEL WRONG!

View attachment 481396
Open endings are the best :feelskek:

He is so desperate to disassociate himself from inceldom and be accepted by the normies, that he goes over board and is rejected.

Poor retard should have never gotten into the whole incelosphere thing, and illusionmaxxed with collecting funko pops.

:lul::lul::lul:
Someone pass him a rope.

JFL on the odd time I read IT I could tell that the IT cucks didn't even like his shitty comic, he actually thought he was producing something of value too :feelskek:

Another truecel unfairly censored by the reddit dogs

He’s not the only one at that
357AC8A7 F71A 4636 A7A7 E86EFED72BD1

Join the forum doogy, we all know you're reading this. Your so-called friends have abandoned you, it's time to take the blackpill.

Kill yourself advocatedoggy

I don't want him here tbh
Same, he still make fun of virgin men, he is the beta soy that represents the main cause why women are entitled. I want him dead and gone, i would break his neck if i saw him irl.

even IT doesn't want to put up with his faggy comics

jfl, imagine being rejected by even IT for being too retarded.

I'd expect to see AdvocateFaggy to be suicidewatch, he has nothing now.

How long until he gets arrested for raping his own mother?