Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is r/IncelTear moderator Adam "AdvocateDoogy" Dooling a child predator?

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
245d 6h 49m
Most of you probably remember Adam Paul Dooling, the 33-year-old autist who draws the "ProveTheIncelWrong" comic series. I previously wrote a thread about his antics here:

Today, my sources discovered some extremely unsettling information about this man.

13320619 1331525763531512 3910280689758035972 o 1

On January 8th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote on r/IncelTear:
I started dating my girlfriend when she was an 18 year old virgin. It's been four years now and we're gonna get married this year
Reddit link
Archive link

If four years have passed since they started dating, that would suggest that his girlfriend was roughly 22 years old as of 2021.

Two months later, on March 10th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote the following comment on r/Inceltear:
And I've said this before, but I'm not that young. I'm 32, I lost my virginity last year with my girlfriend of I think about 8 years now
Reddit link
Archive link

Obviously, there's a puzzling contradiction here. AdvocateDoogy is, after all, a pathological liar and therefore an unreliable narrator. Has he been dating his partner for four years or eight years? Hard to imagine that a regular person would forget such an important detail of their lives.

But if they had indeed been dating for eight years, that would be extremely troubling. As previously established, AdvocateDoogy's girlfriend was 22 years old as of 2021. Subtracting eight years means that she would have been 14 years old when they first met in 2013. AdvocateDoogy would have been 24 years old.

Screenshot 2022 06 22 163349

From open-source information (see above), AdvocateDoogy was born in November 1988 and graduated from high school in 2007. Logically, he must have been well into adulthood when he started dating a 14-year-old child in 2013.

Ask yourself one question: Would you be comfortable with observing a 14-year-old child in a relationship with a 24-year-old man? I'm hoping not. Look, there's only one word to describe such a relationship: grooming.

That begs the question: Why do you think r/IncelTear is comfortable with having a probable child predator as a moderator of their subreddit?

BONUS FOOTAGE:

Last edited:

da realest
1d 1h 4m
That begs the question: Why do you think r/IncelTear is comfortable with having a probable child predator as a moderator of their subreddit?
they entirely subreddit is full of ped0s, i would be surprised if some of they are "normal" and good like they pretend to be.
dat bunch of niggers lowkey are more fucked in the head than we are #nocap :feelsmage:

Last edited:
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
92d 1h 23m
Damn son :feelsLSD:

He draws like a child and likes them too.

Last edited:
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
256d 22h 40m
He's obviously LARPing :feelshaha:

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
77d 18h 26m
Bet he won't even open this thread :feelshaha::feelshaha: He is Dr Pizza 2.0, it's always the guilty ones who try to compensate the hardest with ideology!

Pixycel

Pixycel

Pass the weed, bitch, I don’t like to pass the gas
★★★★★
237d 19h 5m
Hard larp.

Dude is a giga autist and probably didn't realize that the story he made up is illegal in bri'tain

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
10d 21h 21m
He has never touched a foid and he is a troon-loving pedophile

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
343d 8h 8m
The moron didn’t think all this through when he announced this shit publicly.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★
20d 3h 2m
Imagine waiting 7 years to have sex with a grill. Even an incel has more backbone than that guy. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Btw: IT won't touch this and Advocatedoogy won't touch this even with a 9001 feet pole

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
286d 18m
people who are the loudest about hating sex offenders are way more likely to be closet sex offenders than people who disagree with society's ignorant views about it.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★★
33d 12h 13m
Oofy Doofy or he is lying ?

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★★★★
107d 1h 1m
if he wears oversized clothing like that Beatles jumper of course he’ll wait on an 14 year old to turn 18

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
17d 11h 16m
A oofy doofy success history and pedophilia according to their logic, altough objectively not pedophilia. He has to lose hypocrite followers of his incel hate if he wants to follow and act as a reason advocate.

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
245d 6h 49m
if he wears oversized clothing like that Beatles jumper of course he’ll wait on an 14 year old to turn 18
It's still grooming

Aggressive Menace

Aggressive Menace

Id
★★
3d 10h 5m
BONUS FOOTAGE:

I was gonna ask if anyone archived his videos because he took down his channel which is funny because he was feigning ignorance the days after he got caught yet the channel that supposedly wasn't his takes down all the videos just after he gets doxxed. Funny how that works lol.

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
21d 15h 19m
And these niggas are bitching about 25 year olds dating 19 year old GROWN ASS TOILETS?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

A literal KIDDIE FIDDLER who was dating A LOLI is calling men who date 18 year olds “pedophiles” you cannot make this shit up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a pathetic projection this is so fucking SAD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I always KNEW IT users are creepy kiddie fiddling weirdos who go to wallmart and gropemaxx the lolies when their parents are distracted by their faggot gay ass tranny pride flags:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (in a video game)

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Scumbag loser
★★★★★
55d 8h 40m
people who are the loudest about hating sex offenders are way more likely to be closet sex offenders than people who disagree with society's ignorant views about it.
:yes::yes::yes:

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
156d 15h 1m
CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
245d 6h 49m
I was gonna ask if anyone archived his videos because he took down his channel which is funny because he was feigning ignorance the days after he got caught yet the channel that supposedly wasn't his takes down all the videos just after he gets doxxed. Funny how that works lol.
The internet always remembers

Yikes_Man

Yikes_Man

Let that sink in.
11d 11h 8m
OH NO NO NO
ITsisters..... how do we cope?!

Wizard32

Wizard32

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
78d 23h 44m
assuming this is the sticky you wanted me to check CCP
Most of you probably remember Adam Paul Dooling, the 33-year-old autist who draws the "ProveTheIncelWrong" comic series.
I remember seeing that comic constantly but I can rarely remember faces/names

If four years have passed since they started dating, that would suggest that his girlfriend was roughly 22 years old as of 2021.
Obviously, there's a puzzling contradiction here. AdvocateDoogy is, after all, a pathological liar and therefore an unreliable narrator. Has he been dating his partner for four years or eight years?
yeah 4 and 8 is a big difference, big inconsistency there

As previously established, AdvocateDoogy's girlfriend was 22 years old as of 2021. Subtracting eight years means that she would have been 14 years old when they first met in 2013. AdvocateDoogy would have been 24 years old.

View attachment 630946

From open-source information (see above), AdvocateDoogy was born in November 1988 and graduated from high school in 2007. Logically, he must have been well into adulthood when he started dating a 14-year-old child in 2013.
I'm wondering if this is something like "we started online-dating 8 years ago, dating in person 4 years ago" perhaps?

Ask yourself one question: Would you be comfortable with observing a 14-year-old child in a relationship with a 24-year-old man? I'm hoping not. Look, there's only one word to describe such a relationship: grooming.
I would be capable of dating a 14 year old girl without grooming her. I don't think that's the ONLY way to describe such a relationship, no.

If you want to use their own logic against them sure :)

Sounds like he's living the dream tbh, long as he didn't manipulate her.

Normies of course would frown about a man in 20s dating a 13yo girl but it's possible to date a girl that age without 'grooming' her (otherwise how do teens date each other?) and the only reason I want to stop it is because he's an annoying hypocrite who is prob toxic for her and she should be dating me instead. :reeeeee:

M

manlet ricel

Recruit
★★
6d 7h 17m
Most of you probably remember Adam Paul Dooling, the 33-year-old autist who draws the "ProveTheIncelWrong" comic series. I previously wrote a thread about his antics here:

Today, my sources discovered some extremely unsettling information about this man.

View attachment 630942

On January 8th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote on r/IncelTear:

Reddit link
Archive link

Two months later, on March 10th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote the following comment on r/Inceltear:

Reddit link
Archive link

Obviously, there's a puzzling contradiction here. AdvocateDoogy is, after all, a pathological liar and therefore an unreliable narrator. Has he been dating his partner for four years or eight years? Hard to imagine that a regular person would forget such an important detail of their lives.

But if they had indeed been dating for eight years, that would be extremely troubling. As previously established, AdvocateDoogy's girlfriend was 22 years old as of 2021. Subtracting eight years means that she would have been 14 years old when they first met in 2013. AdvocateDoogy would have been 24 years old.

View attachment 630946

BONUS FOOTAGE:

fuck i kind of look like him except i am rice......

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Tyler Burden
★★★★
20d 4h 3m
IT trannies would still defend him like "she was 14 but she was very mature, it's not grooming bc she knew what she was doing" :foidSoy:
Bc these fags don't have any logic nor funcional brains :feelsjuice:

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
245d 6h 49m
I just noticed that Doogycel deleted those two particular Reddit comments as if we haven't already archived them.

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Industrial strength foid repellent
★★★★★
10d 15h 58m
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Admiral
37d 12h 13m
I just noticed that Doogycel deleted those two particular Reddit comments as if we haven't already archived them.
What does "doogy" mean anything? Or is it just his name. I don't understand any of these terms. "Dooling..Doogy"?

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
245d 6h 49m
What does "doogy" mean anything? Or is it just his name. I don't understand any of these terms. "Dooling..Doogy"?
probably a childhood nickname, but he's too autistic to realize how silly it is for a man in his 30s to still use baby names

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
116d 6h 8m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is better than dancing on my bully's suicided grave

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
116d 6h 8m
IT trannies would still defend him like "she was 14 but she was very mature, it's not grooming bc she knew what she was doing" :foidSoy:
CONSENT STARTS AT OVER 25, because you have to be over 25 to have a mature brain

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Insanity The Purest Form Of Sanity.
★★★
70d 11h 3m
BASED GROOMINGMAXXING. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★
126d 6m
probably a childhood nickname, but he's too autistic to realize how silly it is for a man in his 30s to still use baby names
:feelshaha:

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
263d 6h 24m
He is a fake as fuck faggot trolling IT while simultaneously being a pedophile faggot. The dated at "18" is just him trying to cover his ass so the alphabet agency niggers don't show up to his house. Purposefully choose that legal age.

Reddit salt

-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

Overcel
★★★
10d 8h 11m

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
13d 2h 15m

r/IncelTear is full of predator and psychos​

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
209d 7h 6m
No age for imaginary girlfriends, same as princess kitty doesnt have a onlyfans.

Fannigan

Fannigan

Mentally crippled from loneliness
★★★★
10d 8h 11m
on an unrelated note, doogy is really bad at tf2. :feelskek: i wanna 1v1 him and kick his ass

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
245d 6h 49m
on an unrelated note, doogy is really bad at tf2. :feelskek: i wanna 1v1 him and kick his ass

KisslessLoser

KisslessLoser

Recruit
★★★
21h 20m
Not surprised. He was stupid enough to let that slip too :feelshaha: Fags prob proud of it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
116d 6h 8m
oh god, he's a euro truck sim player. AKA a trucel via autismpill

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Major
★★
48d 6h 34m
ITcels projecting their degeneracy onto us it’s nothing new. Although I lean more towards Doogy being a virgin sperg just like us and he made up his supposed “relationship”