Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Proof that incels are more oppressed than blacks

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
When Tyrone says "I can't breathe" you have millions of people on streets rallying, crying and worshiping his feet.

Meanwhile if incel said "I can't breed" nobody would care, everyone would laugh at him and he would go viral as a joke across internet

This is inevitable proof that we incels have it way tougher.

Lookism & Heighism are both absolutely worse than racism in 2020

100%. To society, its not body shaming if its not insulting skin color or insulting anything about women right!

Also this negroid degenerate was a drug addicted thug, had drug on him, and was on amphetamine, but because he was black, the medias turned it into a racial hate crime.

My people are literally endangered.

Where's my representation?

Based. Social eugenics is the worst form of oppression anyone can face.

It's not mutually exclusive because there are black incels tbh
So to say "incels are more oppressed than blacks" wouldn't be accurate.

It's not mutually exclusive because there are black incels tbh
So to say "incels are more oppressed than blacks" wouldn't be accurate.
It is better to be a black normie or tyronelite than an incel of any race. Ask a black dude if he would rather be 6'6 and black or 5'2 and white.

It is better to be a black normie or tyronelite than an incel of any race. Ask a black dude if he would rather be 6'6 and black or 5'2 and white.
Careful @ReallyRice might come after you.

BLM should really be ILM.

He thinks only white chads have the advantage and not tyrones from what he's posted tbhngl

Btw do you get the links about radical feminists talking about harming male children and the sources I provided showing women commit more child abuse than men?
Yes. Its amazing the crimes foids can get away with. All the more reason we must evolve and separate from them. Foids have aborted 50 million children. More deaths than any war.

#IncelLivesMatter #ICantBreed #NoPussyNoPeace

When Tyrone says "I can't breathe" you have millions of people on streets rallying, crying and worshiping his feet.

Meanwhile if incel said "I can't breed" nobody would care, everyone would laugh at him and he would go viral as a joke across internet

Incels are the modern day lepers.

He thinks only white chads have the advantage and not tyrones from what he's posted tbhngl
Fuark, seems like you lack any sort of reading comprehension, is that why you failed at life, despite being white I assume?

Fuark, seems like you lack any sort of reading comprehension, is that why you failed at life, despite being white I assume?
Bold assumptions of you to make about my life and my race.
You have previously replied to me saying that black males are not on the same SMV level as white males when I have posted that both tall good looking white and black males have high SMV.

Im a Gypsy and i faced some discrimination and people generally see us as lowest of the subhumans but people have much worse opinion of me because im a virgin, if i ever were to tell someone im an incel in real life i cant even imagine how people would react

Bold assumptions of you to make about my life and my race.
You have previously replied to me saying that black males are not on the same SMV level as white males when I have posted that both tall good looking white and black males have high SMV.
Yeah they're not. Whites always outshine people of other ethnicities even if they are as good looking as them. And the more you move away from 8+ Chad territory and into normie invisibility the better it is to just be able to ethnically blend into your enviroment.
This is not just about sex it's about Carreers, friendships, anything interpersonal really.

My people are literally endangered.

Where's my representation?
Thought you wanted them all dead?
Because no one cares about monkeys
cope, they're higher tha curries and rice according to the chart

Black people aren't oppressed, so that's not a very high bar, tbqh fam. That having been said, this is still spot on, 100%

Yeah they're not. Whites always outshine people of other ethnicities even if they are as good looking as them. And the more you move away from 8+ Chad territory and into normie invisibility the better it is to just be able to ethnically blend into your enviroment.
I see what you are saying about ethnically blending in your environment.

This is not just about sex it's about Carreers, friendships, anything interpersonal really.
When you put it that way I can see how white guys still have the upper hand over black guys overall. I was thinking only in the context of social status, sex appeal and perceived strength and masculinity.

Last edited:
Racism was ALWAYS about lookism and heightism. You think if Europeans saw blacks were taller/better looking than them, they would hate them?

It was ALWAYS about bones, not skin tone