Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PROOF THAT INCELDOM IS GENETIC: Scientists discover 371 genetic variants linked to your age at first sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date
When exactly you lose your virginity has been thought of as a fairly random event, dictated by chance and circumstance.
Nobody except the bluest of bluepill cucks ever thought this
free will was fake Jewish scam
which is ironic since they celebrate a ritual clearly done without the free consent of the baby boys whom dicks they flay then fellate

Last edited:
My genetics 100% say im short and ugly virgin.
It was over before we were born JFL
:feelsbadman::feelsrope: god truly really and always will be the number 1 enemy I have in my world view. Along with nature. Seriously fuck these guys:feelsUgh:
Ya we are supposed to be extras who get humiliated and mogged in the storyline. But one fuck you we can do, is not show up for the filming day.
Good morning I hate fucking god

The quality of your life is decided by three things:

1. How wealthy your parents are.

2. How much testosterone you were exposed to in the womb and very early childhood.

3. Your genes.
I suspect a big factor is emotional neglect in many incels by their parents growing up. Money cannot compensate for parents who don't teach or encourage social skills.

I suspect a big factor is emotional neglect in many incels by their parents growing up. Money cannot compensate for parents who don't teach or encourage social skills.
If you're attractive that doesn't really matter, because people will come to you since your face compensates for whatever social capital you lack social skills wise. Money also helps compensate for this.

If you're attractive that doesn't really matter, because people will come to you since your face compensates for whatever social capital you lack social skills wise. Money also helps compensate for this.
There are so many anecdotal and real-life examples that contradict this brief summary here. ER as an example had very poor social skills due to being neurodivergent -- this is a common thread among many incels. Yes, those who are truly sub-5 can struggle based on looks, but even then in some cases they don't want to fuck sub-5 women because let's admit it -- it's better to masturbate. To be clear, I am not denying that looks matter.

JFL @ this bluepilled stupid belief that socializing is the primary reason for inceldom. ER was a 2 PSL manlet, framelet, dicklet deathnik in the most lookist region in all of America, Chadifornia. That why he was incel. If he had better physicality, he would've received a lot more positive social feedback leading to his integration and acceptance into society. Uglies are treated like aliens; we have no place in society.
What you call stupid is science. ER had severe neurodevelopmental problems if you even bother to study his life history. He was utterly lacking in social skills, and he was not ugly. He just was not. He was also 5'9", which is maybe slightly below average height and certainly taller than the Mexicans and many Asians in CA. He was not rejected because he was ugly -- that's just stupid to put it plainly.

When exactly you lose your virginity has been thought of as a fairly random event, dictated by chance and circumstance. But now an international team of scientists, led by the University of Oxford, reveal the milestone is more controlled by our genetics than we may realise. [OUR DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES ARE CONTROLLED BY GENETICS! WE INCELS KNEW IT ALREADY. THE BLACKPILL HAS BEEN PROVED. INCEL TEARS CAN SUCK IT!]

They say they've identified 371 regions of our genetic code that appear to influence not only when exactly we first have sex, but also when we have our first child – not just for women, but men too.

Their analysis of Brits' data revealed genetics can explain between five and 17 per cent of when individuals achieve these two milestones. [SOON IT WILL BE 100%. GENOMICS WILL PROVE THE BLACKPILL OF BIOLOGICAL DETERMINISM BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF DOUBT.]

The study has been led by Professor Melinda Mills at the Leverhulme Centre for Demographic Science, the University of Oxford.

'Our study has discovered hundreds additional genetic markers that shape this most fundamental part of our lives and have the potential for deeper understanding of infertility, later life disease and longevity,' she said.

'Age at first sexual intercourse and age at first birth have implications for health and evolutionary fitness.

The study, published in Nature Human Behaviour, used data on age at first sexual intercourse (AFS) and age at first birth (AFB) – how old a woman is when they have their first baby. For AFS, the team included 397,338 pooled individuals (214,547 women and 182,791 men) from the UK Biobank – a database containing in-depth genetic and health information from half a million UK participants. For AFB, researchers included 542,901 individuals (418,758 women and 124,008 men) from 36 previous studies.

I hate this world , women just want chad
It was over before we were born JFL

And can this be reverse engineered to, say, find out when I would be predetermined to lose my virginity, if given my genome? I bet the number will be far older than I'll ever live to be, or want to live to be.

They haven't churned all the variables yet, including ones like autism, height, frame, facial sexual dimorphism and testosterone levels, mostly because they don't want to I reckon. If they dedicated themselves to discovering the truth with open mindedness, they'd find that genetics 100% determines sexual success.
Autism is is a huge SMV blow, and the worst thing is people will string you along into thinking it isn't. :blackpill:

Well time to REROLL

No way bro, i thought it was my personality

Genetic determinism is the ultimate truth. We are biological robots.
this
And can this be reverse engineered to, say, find out when I would be predetermined to lose my virginity, if given my genome? I bet the number will be far older than I'll ever live to be, or want to live to be.
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I can see incel tears looking at this and being like "this proves incels wrong because only 5-17% of age of losing virginity is caused by genetics"

It was over before it even began

Chad genes are priceless.

Is your father a betabuxxer ?
Ig kinda, arranged marriage more correct term, my mother was too retarded to ever get a betabuxxer without her family's help. She didn't even want to get married.

wtf is this :feelswhere:

i see

but she was set up to be a housewife, right ?

She probably subconsciously recognized her own subhumanity :forcedsmile:
She's too retarded to even be a house wife tbh. As I have mentioned many times, she is like 70IQ, Graduated 10th grade at best, and somewhat schizo although Jew pills solved the schizophrenic issue.

She's too retarded to even be a house wife tbh. As I have mentioned many times, she is like 70IQ, Graduated 10th grade at best, and somewhat schizo although Jew pills solved the schizophrenic issue.
But can she atleast cook and clean the house ?

But can she atleast cook and clean the house ?
At an elementary schooler level probably. She cooks worse than me and cleans worse than me. Despite being a house wife for decades. Basically a Retarded idiot.

At an elementary schooler level probably. She cooks worse than me and cleans worse than me. Despite being a house wife for decades. Basically a Retarded idiot.
Jesus Christ you’re lucky you aren’t retarded, your dad must be like 150 iq

Nice study. Thanks for the thread. :panties:

yes, i am a genetic dead-end and it's not my fault. i know.

true even now there is eugenics in the corporate world no doubt. but with some lying, exaggerating truths, medium IQ or somewhat abover average IQ incels can still make it decently far. but eventually in maybe 30-40 years that straight up won't be possible. I wonder how it will work. automation also coming in to fuck over incels and low IQs. and eventually average jobs too. yet UBI no where in sight. I fear we will enter another feudal era where Chads/Stacies(hereditary genetic wealth) and the hereditary financially rich will be permanently above everyone else and will give the bare minimum to lower classes.

lower classes and uglies will be forced eat bug meat and live in shitty box sized cube apartments, maybe eventually they will straight up genocide them
I'd rather be dead, tbh. That's no future to live for.

Imagine you do their DNA test and they come back:
"Your expected date for first sex is: NEVER"
Beyond brutal stuff.

Prolly true maybe im just an outlier but my dad had his first kid at like 14 and i have 11 siblings only one shares a mom with me but here i am 6'4 no beard virgin:fuk: i blame my moms eggs

My father lost virginity at 27 and my mom was a virgin till then 26

Where does it put me:feelskek:

Ultra based, the giga blackpill and should be spread across the horizons and plains of the Earth
Then We will have more Competitors in the dating market cuz many more people will start ascending!

When exactly you lose your virginity has been thought of as a fairly random event, dictated by chance and circumstance. But now an international team of scientists, led by the University of Oxford, reveal the milestone is more controlled by our genetics than we may realise. [OUR DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES ARE CONTROLLED BY GENETICS! WE INCELS KNEW IT ALREADY. THE BLACKPILL HAS BEEN PROVED. INCEL TEARS CAN SUCK IT!]

They say they've identified 371 regions of our genetic code that appear to influence not only when exactly we first have sex, but also when we have our first child – not just for women, but men too.

Their analysis of Brits' data revealed genetics can explain between five and 17 per cent of when individuals achieve these two milestones. [SOON IT WILL BE 100%. GENOMICS WILL PROVE THE BLACKPILL OF BIOLOGICAL DETERMINISM BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF DOUBT.]

The study has been led by Professor Melinda Mills at the Leverhulme Centre for Demographic Science, the University of Oxford.

'Our study has discovered hundreds additional genetic markers that shape this most fundamental part of our lives and have the potential for deeper understanding of infertility, later life disease and longevity,' she said.

'Age at first sexual intercourse and age at first birth have implications for health and evolutionary fitness.

The study, published in Nature Human Behaviour, used data on age at first sexual intercourse (AFS) and age at first birth (AFB) – how old a woman is when they have their first baby. For AFS, the team included 397,338 pooled individuals (214,547 women and 182,791 men) from the UK Biobank – a database containing in-depth genetic and health information from half a million UK participants. For AFB, researchers included 542,901 individuals (418,758 women and 124,008 men) from 36 previous studies.

Dn rd+ OP is a curry

free will was fake Jewish scam so betabuxxers and visionaries would put effort in growing the economy

we weren't meant to win. only to be the mobs and background characters stepped upon so others can shine
I am beginning to think this is the case

Pretty sure half of the genes that delays our ascend are for ugly, fat, lowiq

Last edited:
free will was fake Jewish scam so betabuxxers and visionaries would put effort in growing the economy

we weren't meant to win. only to be the mobs and background characters stepped upon so others can shine

No shit. Genetic determinism is the biggest Blackpill everything every activity you’ll ever do and how good you’ll be at is based off genetics. Looks like my parents genetics skipped me though.