Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PROOF THAT INCELDOM IS GENETIC: Scientists discover 371 genetic variants linked to your age at first sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date
ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Commander
16d 23h 35m
No shit. Genetic determinism is the biggest Blackpill everything every activity you’ll ever do and how good you’ll be at is based off genetics. Looks like my parents genetics skipped me though.

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

Veteran
★★★
17d 19h 54m
No shit. Genetic determinism is the biggest Blackpill everything every activity you’ll ever do and how good you’ll be at is based off genetics. Looks like my parents genetics skipped me though.
Im very different to everyone in my fam. They’re all good looking. I’m not. Disability. I’m 26 KHHV, my sister is 22 and had 4 bfs already. My parents were very good looking when they had me. I was supposed to be 5‘10“, turned out to be 5‘4“ and very strange looking face unlike rest of my family and extended family

UramiSan

UramiSan

Your Incellence
★★★
1d 16h 26m
Why is everyone in this thread a retard? We already knew genes (your looks) determine this stuff, yet youre acting like it's new information:feelsaww:
The point of it goes for the lurking newcels

-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

a cope a day keeps the rope away
★★★★★
94d 7h 11m
Truth is, the game was rigged from the start

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Commander
16d 23h 35m
Im very different to everyone in my fam. They’re all good looking. I’m not. Disability. I’m 26 KHHV, my sister is 22 and had 4 bfs already. My parents were very good looking when they had me. I was supposed to be 5‘10“, turned out to be 5‘4“ and very strange looking face unlike rest of my family and extended family
Brutal

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Recruit
★★★
1d 21h 21m
:feelsrope:brutal same here. 5'3 father 4'10 mother. never even began
Your height doesn't matter. If you're short and ugly, you're a dwarf. If you're tall and ugly, you're Frankenstein. The same goes with attractiveness, an attractive short man is called cute by the women, and an attractive tall man is handsome. It is the face that determines place.