Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PROOF THAT INCELDOM IS GENETIC: Scientists discover 371 genetic variants linked to your age at first sex

Deleted member 33946

Deleted member 33946

back again
-
16d 19h 41m
Snowstormhigh said:
Fuck this world and everyone in it:feelsrope:
you wouldn't be saying that if you were chad

Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
67d 5h 14m
IncelHQ said:
you wouldn't be saying that if you were chad
No shit dumbass. Which is part of why I said it in the first place.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 8h 8m
Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
64d 23h 29m
it’s all a simulation. They are running millions of simulations at once, and they are testing to see which on produces the best civilization for humanity.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★
29d 47m
WizardofSoda said:
Ya we are supposed to be extras who get humiliated and mogged in the storyline. But one fuck you we can do, is not show up for the filming day.
Or better yet.. we can always destroy the set. There are non violent ways to do this.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★
28d 23h 18m
Just change your DNA theory.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
245d 14h 14m
SuperPerfectCel said:
Just change your DNA theory.
Will be possible soon (germline editing that is).

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★
16d 15h 43m
What a fucking shock. Everything is written in your genes. There is a gene for longevity, gene for muscle gain, gene for autism etc. "I was born and it was over" is the most accurate sentence ever said.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 12h 11m
I didn't see anything about it meaning you're biologically coded to never have sex, so it may be that you'll eventually ascend.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
245d 14h 14m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
so it may be that you'll eventually ascend.
maybe with a landwhale.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
10d 17h 39m
This is an omni blackpill, holy shit. Repost this, IT

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Mythic
★★★★
51d 16h 59m
Why is everyone in this thread a retard? We already knew genes (your looks) determine this stuff, yet youre acting like it's new information:feelsaww:

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
245d 14h 14m
Made in Heaven said:
Why is everyone in this thread a retard? We already knew genes (your looks) determine this stuff, yet youre acting like it's new information:feelsaww:
Yes we incels are keenly aware that our genes determine the course of life, but we are met with denial every step of the way from normies. This study proves and legitimizes what we know to the rest of the ignorant world.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
77d 22h 50m
igniz said:
Genetic determinism is the ultimate truth. We are biological robots.
:feelsrope:

Gone Coping said:
it'll be the Chinese who first use CRISPR, the rest of the world will follow because it's a genetic arms race and they can't be left behind.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 2h 39m
wereqryan said:
When exactly you lose your virginity has been thought of as a fairly random event, dictated by chance and circumstance.
Nobody except the bluest of bluepill cucks ever thought this
Transcended Trucel said:
free will was fake Jewish scam
which is ironic since they celebrate a ritual clearly done without the free consent of the baby boys whom dicks they flay then fellate

Last edited:
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
46d 20h 2m
Mecoja said:
My genetics 100% say im short and ugly virgin.
DGood said:
It was over before we were born JFL
:feelsbadman::feelsrope: god truly really and always will be the number 1 enemy I have in my world view. Along with nature. Seriously fuck these guys:feelsUgh:
WizardofSoda said:
Ya we are supposed to be extras who get humiliated and mogged in the storyline. But one fuck you we can do, is not show up for the filming day.
Good morning I hate fucking god

Deleted member 35657

Deleted member 35657

Take the gorillapill.
-
18h 50m
HouseOfTarots2020 said:
The quality of your life is decided by three things:

1. How wealthy your parents are.

2. How much testosterone you were exposed to in the womb and very early childhood.

3. Your genes.
I suspect a big factor is emotional neglect in many incels by their parents growing up. Money cannot compensate for parents who don't teach or encourage social skills.

HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Officer
★★★★
43d 22h 16m
gorillapill said:
I suspect a big factor is emotional neglect in many incels by their parents growing up. Money cannot compensate for parents who don't teach or encourage social skills.
If you're attractive that doesn't really matter, because people will come to you since your face compensates for whatever social capital you lack social skills wise. Money also helps compensate for this.

Deleted member 35657

Deleted member 35657

Take the gorillapill.
-
18h 50m
HouseOfTarots2020 said:
If you're attractive that doesn't really matter, because people will come to you since your face compensates for whatever social capital you lack social skills wise. Money also helps compensate for this.
There are so many anecdotal and real-life examples that contradict this brief summary here. ER as an example had very poor social skills due to being neurodivergent -- this is a common thread among many incels. Yes, those who are truly sub-5 can struggle based on looks, but even then in some cases they don't want to fuck sub-5 women because let's admit it -- it's better to masturbate. To be clear, I am not denying that looks matter.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
245d 14h 14m
gorillapill said:
ER as an example had very poor social skills due to being neurodivergent -- this is a common thread among many incels.
JFL @ this bluepilled stupid belief that socializing is the primary reason for inceldom. ER was a 2 PSL manlet, framelet, dicklet deathnik in the most lookist region in all of America, Chadifornia. That why he was incel. If he had better physicality, he would've received a lot more positive social feedback leading to his integration and acceptance into society. Uglies are treated like aliens; we have no place in society.

Deleted member 35657

Deleted member 35657

Take the gorillapill.
-
18h 50m
wereqryan said:
JFL @ this bluepilled stupid belief that socializing is the primary reason for inceldom. ER was a 2 PSL manlet, framelet, dicklet deathnik in the most lookist region in all of America, Chadifornia. That why he was incel. If he had better physicality, he would've received a lot more positive social feedback leading to his integration and acceptance into society. Uglies are treated like aliens; we have no place in society.
What you call stupid is science. ER had severe neurodevelopmental problems if you even bother to study his life history. He was utterly lacking in social skills, and he was not ugly. He just was not. He was also 5'9", which is maybe slightly below average height and certainly taller than the Mexicans and many Asians in CA. He was not rejected because he was ugly -- that's just stupid to put it plainly.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
245d 14h 14m
gorillapill said:
He was utterly lacking in social skills, and he was not ugly. He just was not. He was also 5'9", which is maybe slightly below average height and certainly taller than the Mexicans and many Asians in CA. He was not rejected because he was ugly -- that's just stupid to put it plainly.
Yeah you're straight out of IT.

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
23d 12h 39m
Aspect_MadogCel

Aspect_MadogCel

Banned
-
19h 40m
wereqryan said:
When exactly you lose your virginity has been thought of as a fairly random event, dictated by chance and circumstance. But now an international team of scientists, led by the University of Oxford, reveal the milestone is more controlled by our genetics than we may realise. [OUR DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES ARE CONTROLLED BY GENETICS! WE INCELS KNEW IT ALREADY. THE BLACKPILL HAS BEEN PROVED. INCEL TEARS CAN SUCK IT!]

They say they've identified 371 regions of our genetic code that appear to influence not only when exactly we first have sex, but also when we have our first child – not just for women, but men too.

Their analysis of Brits' data revealed genetics can explain between five and 17 per cent of when individuals achieve these two milestones. [SOON IT WILL BE 100%. GENOMICS WILL PROVE THE BLACKPILL OF BIOLOGICAL DETERMINISM BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF DOUBT.]

The study has been led by Professor Melinda Mills at the Leverhulme Centre for Demographic Science, the University of Oxford.

'Our study has discovered hundreds additional genetic markers that shape this most fundamental part of our lives and have the potential for deeper understanding of infertility, later life disease and longevity,' she said.

'Age at first sexual intercourse and age at first birth have implications for health and evolutionary fitness.

The study, published in Nature Human Behaviour, used data on age at first sexual intercourse (AFS) and age at first birth (AFB) – how old a woman is when they have their first baby. For AFS, the team included 397,338 pooled individuals (214,547 women and 182,791 men) from the UK Biobank – a database containing in-depth genetic and health information from half a million UK participants. For AFB, researchers included 542,901 individuals (418,758 women and 124,008 men) from 36 previous studies.

I hate this world , women just want chad
DGood said:
It was over before we were born JFL

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 2m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 18h 28m
And can this be reverse engineered to, say, find out when I would be predetermined to lose my virginity, if given my genome? I bet the number will be far older than I'll ever live to be, or want to live to be.

mistersinister

mistersinister

5'5 ricecel truecel
-
19d 19h 48m
Transcended Trucel said:
:feelsrope:brutal same here. 5'3 father 4'10 mother. never even began
my father is 5'7 TRM 6 its over

Deleted member 37055

Deleted member 37055

Self-banned
-
1d 9h 36m
wereqryan said:
They haven't churned all the variables yet, including ones like autism, height, frame, facial sexual dimorphism and testosterone levels, mostly because they don't want to I reckon. If they dedicated themselves to discovering the truth with open mindedness, they'd find that genetics 100% determines sexual success.
Autism is is a huge SMV blow, and the worst thing is people will string you along into thinking it isn't. :blackpill:

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Recruit
★★★
2d 12h 30m
Well time to REROLL

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
No way bro, i thought it was my personality

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★★
26d 20h 11m
igniz said:
Genetic determinism is the ultimate truth. We are biological robots.
this
bigantennaemay1 said:
And can this be reverse engineered to, say, find out when I would be predetermined to lose my virginity, if given my genome? I bet the number will be far older than I'll ever live to be, or want to live to be.
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
83d 9h 30m
I can see incel tears looking at this and being like "this proves incels wrong because only 5-17% of age of losing virginity is caused by genetics"

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
245d 14h 14m
MaxZM98 said:
I can see incel tears looking at this and being like "this proves incels wrong because only 5-17% of age of losing virginity is caused by genetics"
I think this work is just very preliminary. When the work is complete, it will reveal that genes determine 80% to 100% outcomes.

TheValeYard

TheValeYard

Shortcel
3h 58m
It was over before it even began

MinorityNoOneCares

MinorityNoOneCares

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 15h 42m
Chad genes are priceless.

zerothe77

zerothe77

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 33m
Don't give up yet, you don't even know how many of these genetics variants you have.
Transcended Trucel said:
:feelsrope:brutal same here. 5'3 father 4'10 mother. never even began
How tall are you?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 9h 26m
zerothe77 said:
Don't give up yet, you don't even know how many of these genetics variants you have.

How tall are you?
5'5

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
257d 10h 47m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 9h 26m
Dregster666 said:
Is your father a betabuxxer ?
Ig kinda, arranged marriage more correct term, my mother was too retarded to ever get a betabuxxer without her family's help. She didn't even want to get married.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
257d 10h 47m
Transcended Trucel said:

wtf is this :feelswhere:
Transcended Trucel said:
kinda, arranged marriage more correct term, my mother was too retarded to ever get a betabuxxer without her family's help.

i see

but she was set up to be a housewife, right ?
Transcended Trucel said:
She didn't even want to get married.
She probably subconsciously recognized her own subhumanity :forcedsmile:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 9h 26m
Dregster666 said:
wtf is this :feelswhere:

i see

but she was set up to be a housewife, right ?

She probably subconsciously recognized her own subhumanity :forcedsmile:
She's too retarded to even be a house wife tbh. As I have mentioned many times, she is like 70IQ, Graduated 10th grade at best, and somewhat schizo although Jew pills solved the schizophrenic issue.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
257d 10h 47m
Transcended Trucel said:
She's too retarded to even be a house wife tbh. As I have mentioned many times, she is like 70IQ, Graduated 10th grade at best, and somewhat schizo although Jew pills solved the schizophrenic issue.
But can she atleast cook and clean the house ?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 9h 26m
Dregster666 said:
But can she atleast cook and clean the house ?
At an elementary schooler level probably. She cooks worse than me and cleans worse than me. Despite being a house wife for decades. Basically a Retarded idiot.

zerothe77

zerothe77

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 33m
Transcended Trucel said:
At an elementary schooler level probably. She cooks worse than me and cleans worse than me. Despite being a house wife for decades. Basically a Retarded idiot.
Jesus Christ you’re lucky you aren’t retarded, your dad must be like 150 iq

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8