Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Professional Footballer quits over "Mental health"

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
>Only 29 and already has....
>Millionaire professional athlete status
>Stacey wife and kids

Now he quit because of mental health problems. We incels, poor, 0 status, have nobody in our life, no woman to be with, no kids to take care of and raise, nothing. If a Chad with all his life together can't avoid mental health issues, how the fuck are we expected to not be completely fucked up?

Link to article

His instagram where he posted about it

Attachments

• 03269090236.jpg
    03269090236.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
everyone will understand him, no one will understand you though

just suck it up and date your first woman at 31, bro

This is the male version of "teeheehee I'm depressed so quirky xD"

Fucking chad depresssion, like femoid depression. Imagine having EVEYTHING in the world and still being depressed.
everyone will understand him, no one will understand you though

just suck it up and date your first woman at 31, bro

[Lastly to my family thank you for inspiring me to beat this illness and always having my back . I love you all . Please start having the conversations and helping each other.]

We can't even have this, we have nobody to help us, nobody has our back, we all suffer in isolation, silent desperation.

Eh, he probably does have mental conditions which can be horrible no matter your life circumstance. Of course, I'd rather be him with schizophrenia than me now, but still.

He has all this support, though, which makes me feel jealous. He's also 29, which is around when most footballers quit anyway.

All men can get depressed, even chad.

All men can get depressed, even chad.

But he has

1.Family
2.Wife
3.Kids
4,Status from his time playing Professional Sport
5.Millions of dollars
6.Mental health services at his club and an entire club of fellow millionaire Chads who were bro-hug him and take him out and make him feel good.

What do I have?

I'm lucky enough to be on autismbux and get a free clinical psychologist, and as of today they're trying to get me to work and kicked off autismbux, thats it, no support, no family, no friends, no wife, no kids, no status, no millions of dollars, no millionaire chad buddies to take me out and chill, its over. Oh yeah, and Im a few years older than him, go figure.

Last edited:
[Lastly to my family thank you for inspiring me to beat this illness and always having my back . I love you all . Please start having the conversations and helping each other.]

We can't even have this, we have nobody to help us, nobody has our back, we all suffer in isolation, silent desperation.

"hey, everybody has problems!"
Yay only 4 years to go.
see you soon

Fucking chad depresssion, like femoid depression. Imagine having EVEYTHING in the world and still being depressed.
Femoids can be understood at very least, as they have low T. But depressed Chad is something completely off. But he has the looks, so who cares?

Probably when he had a daughter and thought about it logically.

Am i supposed to feel sorry for this Chad? Fuck him, i hope he ropes.

CTE maybe? If it's femoid-type muh depression he will feel better within a few days especially with all the support he has around him for being statusmaxxed Chad

Everyone can get depressed, but it's us who always have to weather the storm alone. Even when chads feel sad, they have everyone to back them up and make them feel better. When we're depressed (always), all we get are echoes of the insults we got in the past.

depression doesnt exist its a jewish invention spread my cucks

If we quit our wage slave jobs people will call us weak. No wonder you’re inkel!

Depression for Chad is knowing that one day he will die and his good life will be over

Am i supposed to feel sorry for this Chad? Fuck him, i hope he ropes.
This.
Eh, he probably does have mental conditions which can be horrible no matter your life circumstance. Of course, I'd rather be him with schizophrenia than me now, but still.

He has all this support, though, which makes me feel jealous. He's also 29, which is around when most footballers quit anyway.
He is an atention whore.

Everyone can get depressed, but it's us who always have to weather the storm alone. Even when chads feel sad, they have everyone to back them up and make them feel better. When we're depressed (always), all we get are echoes of the insults we got in the past.

Yep. At least he has a family and beautiful wife to go home to everyday, and a nice big house and lots of money.

What do we have? A computer screen to stare at and a bed to sleep in and hopefully sleep peacefully

Normalscum will tell us to suck it up

having an actual mental health problem isn't the same as being a woman hating terrorist, inkel

its for attention most likely