Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

problem with this forum is that

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
i started spending all the time here isntead of coping and it's really bad for your own pshychic.

gotta jump back on that coping horse to feel good about life again.

Yeah it's really addicting

Get 2nd monitor dude, then you can cope with videogames while still browsing forum.

At least you have copes.

I have to agree with you on this. Without this site I would probably be feeling better mentally.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juHH84cv9ck[/video]

But then where do I go?

Kointo said:
I have to agree with you on this. Without this site I would probably be feeling better mentally.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juHH84cv9ck[/video]

But then where do I go?

yeah, much better. i think this site is extremely toxic for ur psychic, its a clear addiction at this point. i need to try to maximally limit my time here.

but its hard since we are social creatures and we crave interactions with other people, and since subhumans like u and me have no friends, if u cut ties here, ull need to find immidiate substitue for it.

This forum is pure cope.

But this is a cope

I agree OP

dr-problematic said:
yeah, much better. i think this site is extremely toxic for ur psychic, its a clear addiction at this point. i need to try to maximally limit my time here.

but its hard since we are social creatures and we crave interactions with other people, and since subhumans like u and me have no friends, if u cut ties here, ull need to find immidiate substitue for it.
I can't find a substitute

I'll see you when you come back brocel.

like you said yourself, it aint that easy to leave brah, we'll always be here for you

as for me, my penis extender arrived in the mail today so the ultimate cope has finally begun. we'll see if this shit actually works or not, really hoping it does.

this forum is addictive af

There should be a timelimit for how long someone can stay logged in, this shit is too addictive I barley spend time away from it besides sleeping.

Virginp0wers said:
Get 2nd monitor dude, then you can cope with videogames while still browsing forum.
Dual monitors seriously changed my life.

dr-problematic said:

yes its true this forum is pure cope, but after digesting the information on here it has been embedded deep into my psyche, i would have to quit for a long to forget about it all. but i find conversing with users on this site and being told truthful things helps me more than bluepilled advice from others but hurts my mental health regardless.

so the questions remains the same, where do i go from here?

this place is pretty fun tbh

my psychic is just fine, thank you

psychic_capacity_by_shadowoverlordxdz.gif

My life was shit before I found r/incels and then this place. Its not like it suddenly became shit because I found the blackpill.

That forum is like cocaine man...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back