Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: The police carry out a traffic stop on you and you play with the idea of provoking them to shoot you.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
The day before yesterday I was stopped and checked by the police. That wasn't the problem, it was that my thoughts were taking strange paths. I had several glass bottles in the passenger side footwell. I was actually thinking about breaking one of them, getting out, pretending to attack the police so they could kill me. I wasn't stopped because I had done anything illegal. I was able to continue driving again after a negative alcohol test. There was nothing to complain about from the police. And no, I wasn't angry at the police because I was checked. However, I had this thought. Just like that. I think it's just because I hate my incel life. That's why this spontaneous thought came to me. Because I had thought about my inceldom on the way before I was stopped. I had seen many girls on the way. It's summer again. For me it's the worst time of the year because I see too much beautiful half-naked and nice tanned girls and what I miss in my life.

Maybe, next time:feelsrope:

I understand having sudden self deletion thoughts spontaneously, but never having a cop do it jfl. Don’t want to spread my negativity onto other people irl.

I think i'm going to do what that food blogger guy did and just live life in mock retirement for like 10 months before i die and go to agartha, after college.

I’ll most likely commit suicide by cop

Problem is am not very good under adrenaline

Stop police brutality against inkwells :feelscry:

I was actually thinking about breaking one of them, getting out, pretending to attack the police so they could kill me.
Oh shit. Luckily you didn't do it. There's a good chance you wouldn't die and you'd be in the hospital right now, then off to court, then off to jail or prison for a felony and on suicide watch.

Oh shit. Luckily you didn't do it. There's a good chance you wouldn't die and you'd be in the hospital right now, then off to court, then off to jail or prison for a felony and on suicide watch.
There were 2 cops. I'm sure if one had shot, the other would have shot too out of reflex. The risk of survival are probably zero.

I’ll most likely commit suicide by cop

Problem is am not very good under adrenaline
All you have to do is run towards them with a dangerous object in your hand.

I always wondered if it was easy to suicide in burgerland by threatening a pig

The best way to do it is to attack quick, viciously and without warning to provoke a high adrenaline response. They won’t have time to prepare and plan and will most likely shoot you dead out of fear.

The best way to do it is to attack quick, viciously and without warning to provoke a high adrenaline response. They won’t have time to prepare and plan and will most likely shoot you dead out of fear.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I actually have asked a cop to shoot me when they stopped me from speeding in 2020. The cop told me to put my hands out of the window and then on the roof of my car. The cop pointed me with a taser and then put me in handcuffs. They brought me into a police station custody to wait for paperwork. While they drove me into the custody, I had to listen the cop yelling at me. Got fined and lost my driver's license for 7 months.

That year was brutal regarding to my inceldom. I climbed up a crane in order to rope but pussied out. I was in a psych ward too but I got out as I was there voluntarily and the doctor agreed that my problems cannot be solved there.

Trucel trait: You don't actually own a car or even a licence

They’d just taze you and then you’d go to jail

The day before yesterday I was stopped and checked by the police. That wasn't the problem, it was that my thoughts were taking strange paths. I had several glass bottles in the passenger side footwell. I was actually thinking about breaking one of them, getting out, pretending to attack the police so they could kill me. I wasn't stopped because I had done anything illegal. I was able to continue driving again after a negative alcohol test. There was nothing to complain about from the police. And no, I wasn't angry at the police because I was checked. However, I had this thought. Just like that. I think it's just because I hate my incel life. That's why this spontaneous thought came to me. Because I had thought about my inceldom on the way before I was stopped. I had seen many girls on the way. It's summer again. For me it's the worst time of the year because I see too much beautiful half-naked and nice tanned girls and what I miss in my life.
423A12BD B56D 4696 AB0C 462D5CA4D8BE