Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you think is this forum a honey pot?

Is this forum a honey pot?

• Yes

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Profligate

Profligate

Expert
Obviously it is. Our great leader @Master is barely even here. It is almost certain that he's working with the feds like come on this is the official incel forum.

Officially we are a "terrorist organisation" so it's obvious that this website is heavily monitored. Notice how only the good goys get to become moderators.

Yeah there are a bunch of suspicious users that come on the site

This forum is an echochamber of blackpilled normies larping as incels waiting their turn to be a landwhale's cuck.

Too many niqqers and gooks here

This forum is an echochamber of blackpilled normies larping as incels waiting their turn to be a landwhale's cuck.
Sure but @Master is definitely a fed and probably some of the moderators are too but I don't think most of them are feds.

Most of the mods if not all of them are just useful idiots

Sure but @Master is definitely a fed and probably some of the moderators are too but I don't think most of them are feds.

Most of the mods if not all of them are just useful idiots
They may be, however, the monitoring work only affects you if you are stupid enough to tell your plans here and do not use measures to conceal your identity through VPN and other masking.

I'm just here to say nigger!

They may be, however, the monitoring work only affects you if you are stupid enough to tell your plans here and do not use measures to conceal your identity through VPN and other masking.
You would have to be really stupid to threaten any violence on this forum but I don't think that using VPN or anything to mask your identity will help much. Feds will find you either way if they want it bad enough

Obviously yes. I don't care though.

You would have to be really stupid to threaten any violence on this forum but I don't think that using VPN or anything to mask your identity will help much. Feds will find you either way if they want it bad enough
Yes, the feds can do a lot, however This forum has not given rise to major criminals to be pursued with such zeal.

Sincerely, you have to be careful and that's it; ironically incels.is is not by far the worst community I'm in.

If this place was a honeypot, the admins would let infiltrators, foids, normies and fakecels in on mass despite the registered accounts not belonging to incels yet somehow passing the quality control measures. Oh wait, that already happens.

Yes, the feds can do a lot, however This forum has not given rise to major criminals to be pursued with such zeal.

Sincerely, you have to be careful and that's it; ironically incels.is is not by far the worst community I'm in.
Haha I believe you judging by your profile but just know that they will find you if they deem you as a big enough of a threat.

If this place was a honeypot, the admins would let infiltrators, foids, normies and fakecels in on mass despite the registered accounts not belonging to incels yet somehow passing the quality control measures. Oh wait, that already happens.
No you don't understand. They don't want "undesirables" on this forum. That's why it's a honey pot and like I said most if not all of the moderators are not aware of what they are a part of.

Haha I believe you judging by your profile but just know that they will find you if they deem you as a big enough of a threat.
Yeah, indeed. That's why I say that many times, people talk too much on social media and are stupid enough to directly or surreptitiously declare their intentions.

Am I being monitored by any government agency? Surely. It matters to me? Well, honestly, no, because if they had something against me, I would have been arrested by now, honestly.

They simply watch, and watch, and watch.

Yeah, indeed. That's why I say that many times, people talk too much on social media and are stupid enough to directly or surreptitiously declare their intentions.

Am I being monitored by any government agency? Surely. It matters to me? Well, honestly, no, because if they had something against me, I would have been arrested by now, honestly.

They simply watch, and watch, and watch.
Oh definitely. I believe that in the case of incels they've even let some of the things happen to sway the public opinion.

I think they could've easily stopped most of the incel related "happenings" but they chose not to.

Oh definitely. I believe that in the case of incels they've even let some of the things happen to sway the public opinion.

I think they could've easily stopped most of the incel related "happenings" but they chose not to.
You think? Interestingly, apart from Minassian and ER, many cases have been more autistic and people with serious mental problems than men who have truly risen in despair over their incapacity.

Of course, everything is called mental illness today and from mental illness It is justified these attacks but..., everything was called incel. Does a man kill his unfaithful wife? He's an incel. Andrew calling about the redpillcope? They call him incel. A young man kills a woman? He is an incel.

Today "incel" and "misogynist" evolve at the same port and in the end, things are distorted.

What benefit does the government gain by creating an extremely minority common enemy except women? The man, even if he is a normie, gains nothing, but is even more oppressed.

You think? Interestingly, apart from Minassian and ER, many cases have been more autistic and people with serious mental problems than men who have truly risen in despair over their incapacity.

Of course, everything is called mental illness today and from mental illness It is justified these attacks but..., everything was called incel. Does a man kill his unfaithful wife? He's an incel. Andrew calling about the redpillcope? They call him incel. A young man kills a woman? He is an incel.

Today "incel" and "misogynist" evolve at the same port and in the end, things are distorted.

What benefit does the government gain by creating an extremely minority common enemy except women? The man, even if he is a normie, gains nothing, but is even more oppressed.
Everyone who criticizes women these days gets called an incel and is basically made an outcast in society. I think that was their plan all along because women are the biggest spenders in todays society so they are a protected class among other reasons.

Have you ever wondered why most corporations suck up to women? It's not because of feminism or anything idealogical. It's because they bring in the most amount of money.

Women are very impulsive so they are way more likely to buy shit if the marketing caters to them. It's all about money. It always has been.

Have you ever wondered why most corporations suck up to women? It's not because of feminism or anything idealogical. It's because they bring in the most amount of money.

Women are very impulsive so they are way more likely to buy shit if the marketing caters to them. It's all about money. It always has been.
Yes I think you are right.

The issue of minorities is being exploited with great zeal by the big corporations: LGBT, animalism, ecology, Even dietary restrictions such as "halal" On the European continent they represent big business.

The case of women in the labor market effectively represents two paradigms: women as labor, reducing their effective cost and on the other hand, women as consumers, who seem to be the sex that consumes the most, especially useless things that easily require replacement, which massively encouraged consumption.

With all this, it is difficult not to think that there is indeed a plan behind it. Some say it is a great racial replacement (white women do not have children, economic conditions are unfavorable, immigrants of other races are imported en masse); and on the other hand, I have a hard time thinking about the goal of all this. More decadent societies? Greater crime? Perhaps a well-orchestrated plan to give rise to a brutal dictatorship?

And the truth is that in all this, I only see, in the West, more desperate men, but also much more effeminate, much weaker, many more lost, devoid of cause, aim and life. There are many things that intermingle and that make all this a multifactorial phenomenon that is fucking difficult to understand in its causes and reasons.

But certainly, man gains nothing, he only loses.

Obviously it is. Our great leader @Master is barely even here. It is almost certain that he's working with the feds like come on this is the official incel forum.

Officially we are a "terrorist organisation" so it's obvious that this website is heavily monitored. Notice how only the good goys get to become moderators.

I work a full time job as unfortunately this doesn't pay the bills.

I also oversee 2 other forums, Neets.net and Looksmax, so thats mostly the reason why. I also tweet pretty often so that takes up time as well.

They don’t let you sign up with a VPN for a reason

Yes I think you are right.

The issue of minorities is being exploited with great zeal by the big corporations: LGBT, animalism, ecology, Even dietary restrictions such as "halal" On the European continent they represent big business.

The case of women in the labor market effectively represents two paradigms: women as labor, reducing their effective cost and on the other hand, women as consumers, who seem to be the sex that consumes the most, especially useless things that easily require replacement, which massively encouraged consumption.

With all this, it is difficult not to think that there is indeed a plan behind it. Some say it is a great racial replacement (white women do not have children, economic conditions are unfavorable, immigrants of other races are imported en masse); and on the other hand, I have a hard time thinking about the goal of all this. More decadent societies? Greater crime? Perhaps a well-orchestrated plan to give rise to a brutal dictatorship?

And the truth is that in all this, I only see, in the West, more desperate men, but also much more effeminate, much weaker, many more lost, devoid of cause, aim and life. There are many things that intermingle and that make all this a multifactorial phenomenon that is fucking difficult to understand in its causes and reasons.

But certainly, man gains nothing, he only loses.
It's way more profitable for corporations to appeal to everyone: fags, minorities, libtards and especially those who consume the most like women and that's why they do it.

I don't really believe in the great replacement I think they're bringing in shitskins simply because whites don't breed enough which is a side effect of excessive consumerism that was caused by liberal ideologies which naturally leads to a higher cost of living.

Yes, it seriously is. I've explained why and who they're affiliated with before. Nobody cares.

I don't care, either. There's very few places left where you can speak your mind whatsoever, and if the feds gave a fuck about me, they would have done something in the past 8 years.
They don’t let you sign up with a VPN for a reason
This, also.

Where? Redirect me to the lore.
Everywhere one posts is a kike honeypot since they own everything but google especially and google caches everything which makes me laugh whenever users beg and cry to have their posts or accounts deleted thinking that will save them from legal repercussions from the things they have said here.

It won’t.

The Jews have your information regardless and since they don’t actually care about the law anyway if they want you they will frame you and put you in prison anyway.

The only thing that can even save you from this is if you are somehow popular and fame maxxed and have a lot of money to waste on Jew lawyers that will “fight” their fellow tribesmen on your behalf but even if you “win” and go free your reputation will still be ruined.

Todd is just a paranoid autist however and still wouldn’t trust anything even if the government were in good hands and every Jew died tomorrow or at least was beamed to another planet so they could do no harm to ours anymore.

Yes, but I don’t care. I have nothing to live for and nothing to lose.

They won't do shit cause i'm always on incognito mode :feelzez::bigbrain:

Yes, it is. But let's be honest here, none of us basement dwellers are going to do shit anyway, so it doesn't matter. I actually see it as a positive, because it means that not only can we continue to cope, but we also troll the normies, and the glowies are funding it. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: It also means that domain/server running costs will never be an issue, and the site enjoys immunity from ever being taken down.

Last edited:
@Master voted no

Everywhere one posts is a kike honeypot since they own everything but google especially and google caches everything which makes me laugh whenever users beg and cry to have their posts or accounts deleted thinking that will save them from legal repercussions from the things they have said here.

It won’t.

The Jews have your information regardless and since they don’t actually care about the law anyway if they want you they will frame you and put you in prison anyway.

The only thing that can even save you from this is if you are somehow popular and fame maxxed and have a lot of money to waste on Jew lawyers that will “fight” their fellow tribesmen on your behalf but even if you “win” and go free your reputation will still be ruined.

Todd is just a paranoid autist however and still wouldn’t trust anything even if the government were in good hands and every Jew died tomorrow or at least was beamed to another planet so they could do no harm to ours anymore.
You're right. Absolutely.

One of the writers on incel.blog literally worked in Camp Bucca back in Iraq

Fuck the glownigger they can seethe if they want. Fuck they gonna do make criminal charges for being on loser website. How many years prison is that.

Glowies won't do shit
Glowniggers tongue my Anus

One of the writers on incel.blog literally worked in Camp Bucca back in Iraq
Also, Na'ama Katz wrote on incel.blog. I need to send that link to all her Jew buddies now letting them know she's affiliated with INCELS.

Fuck is camp butthole
It's some shithole camp in Iraq that buck broke (read:torture) sandniggers (innocent or not) for info. Same person also was working on some "Extremist" shit on his linkedin shit, someone else might remember his name but I'm unfortunately I'm too braindead to remember anything of importance