Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like we won’t live that long

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
We will probably die from depression in about our 50s. I don’t think we would really live that long. Our life is so depressing and boring. We never got to have a enjoyable life. We are meant to be like this forever. When i arrive home i realize how much of a loser i am. It’s such a sad life for us. Idk how much longer we could take. I feel so drained out honestly and bored all the time. Things are changing and it feels as things are getting worst.

>50s

Bruh, anyone here who's not a fakecel will he gone by 35 at most.

50s??!?!?!?!?

Bro I am not even 20 yet and I want to rope so fucking badly

The brain rots. Being devoid of touch intimacy and connection literally puts us at a disadvantage in this world. What other people take for granted is an impossibility for most if not all of us

WE WILL FADEAWAY- CYBERPUNKCELS

Men who never marry tend to have the shortest lifespans of any group.

We will probably die from depression in about our 50s. I don’t think we would really live that long. Our life is so depressing and boring. We never got to have a enjoyable life. We are meant to be like this forever. When i arrive home i realize how much of a loser i am. It’s such a sad life for us. Idk how much longer we could take. I feel so drained out honestly and bored all the time. Things are changing and it feels as things are getting worst.
Loneliness by itself removes 20 years from your life expectancy