Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Problem in here with Damo the Incel and cuckster66

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
User called Damo the Incel is spreading various rumorous things, and telling about me saying various made-up hings I didnt said, but it maybe can be forgiven because he often talks like mentally fucked-up, so just his words should be taken with suspicion. But another user, called dregster666, is just ugly normie (or even just larping normie), and constantly talking normie shit, insulting other members and promoting betabuxxed and simped behaviour, what indirectly even could be judged as foid worship, and uncultured normie like this, with so toxic behaviour, do not belongs here, even if is technically incel

How what's he saying about you?

What he say G

give me the drama
tenor.gif

Are you scared of damo?

Maybe mods should look into those two users:feelswhere: They sound suspicious.

give me the drama
tenor.gif
Want drama - unban Zyros, so cuckster could try his primitive normie stand against cultured man of higher calibre in life achievements

You are not less than those creatures.

is it just me or he wrote this differently not like in his other posts

User called Damo the Incel is spreading various rumorous things, and telling about me saying various made-up hings I didnt said, but it maybe can be forgiven because he often talks like mentally fucked-up, so just his words should be taken with suspicion. But another user, called dregster666, is just ugly normie (or even just larping normie), and constantly talking normie shit, insulting other members and promoting betabuxxed and simped behaviour, what indirectly even could be judged as foid worship, and uncultured normie like this, with so toxic behaviour, do not belongs here, even if is technically incel
I dont promote betabuxxing and simping just lol at this hillbilly.

You want teen pussy but cannot meet any of the requirements to achieve that goal.

I tell you what you need to do to achieve that goal. I merely tell you what is required, im not telling you to do it.
Want drama - unban Zyros, so cuckster could try his primitive normie stand against cultured man of higher calibre in life achievements
Him and zyros are inferior to me.

loling @ this thread

Do the marius Eglinskas dance

Atrocious writing style