Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The biggest problem in the incel community

It's not true. I've been both extremely short and now tall. Back then I was targeted for my height, now it's my face. Both are equally horrible.
You dont even realise the privilege you have now

Even if you still get treated badly for your face you aren’t treated as badly as you would be if you were still short

You dont even realise the privilege you have now

Even if you still get treated badly for your face you aren’t treated as badly as you would be if you were still short
Dude I've been short and ugly and tall and ugly. Both are terrible. This isn't a contest.

Is overplaying ones failios while underplaying everyone else's to make yourself look like the ultimate victim. A good example of this would be when shortcels accuse anyone who's tall of being a fakecel despite looks being just as important as height. "if you're tall you're a fakecel!"
Or ethniccels calling anyone who's white a fakecel and telling them to just date ethnic girls as if ethnic girls don't have access to chads on tinder.

The reason this is a major problem in the incel community because it constantly divides us and degrades discussion into a pity contest. "You're not a real incel unless you have autism! All non autisticcels are fakecels!"

Frankly all of this is ridiculous and a blatantly normie mentality to have. Scientific data shows that all these negative traits we have are bad. Not one is necessarily worse than any other. It's just as bad being an ugly white guy as it is being a shortcel or an ethniccel. This isn't a contest and constantly starting arguments over who's the biggest incel is retarded.
:bigbrain:

Agreed. This isn’t some gay competition. Most of us are utterly fucked in the dating scene for one reason or another, largely out of our control. The specifics don’t matter. That being said, I’ve definitely talked some shit to the taller users here but that’s just my Napoleon syndrome :feelskek:

Dude I've been short and ugly and tall and ugly. Both are terrible. This isn't a contest.
Im not even going to argue because everyone will just jump to your side because they all want to feel equally as bad when some of us are clearly worse off then others

Even you are better off now then your own self in the past or who you could have been if you didn't become taller

Everyday you will be treated better then he would have been treated because you are taller but you wont even notice it

Im not even going to argue because everyone will just jump to your side because they all want to feel equally as bad when some of us are clearly worse off then others

Even you are better off now then your own self in the past or who you could have been if you didn't become taller

Everyday you will be treated better then he would have been treated because you are taller but you wont even notice it
I'm treated like shit.
Agreed. This isn’t some gay competition. Most of us are utterly fucked in the dating scene for one reason or another, largely out of our control. The specifics don’t matter. That being said, I’ve definitely talked some shit to the taller users here but that’s just my Napoleon syndrome :feelskek:
It's fine. Don't degrade yourself by using the Napoleon complex shit tho. That's a term normies created to emasculate short men.

Don't degrade yourself by using the Napoleon complex shit tho. That's a term normies created to emasculate short men.
I never understood the logic behind that insult. Who doesn’t like being compared to Napoleon? Fucking normfags

Exactly.

I've known 6'7 incels who were deformed.

Yes. Women are highly picky. Users here act as if women are desperate and don't have access to 6'2, white, perfect faced chads on tinder. I've actually known wildly attractive men who get rejected by women because they have a small penis. It's brutal how one genetic fluke can destroy your entire life as a male.

ADHD sucks. I never discovered I had it untill I was 18 and the damage was already done.
They only know if your naked and at the rate just force on them

I never understood the logic behind that insult. Who doesn’t like being compared to Napoleon? Fucking normfags
Based. Napoleon was a great leader. Typical of normiefags to undermine his legacy with juvenile insults.

Based. Napoleon was a great leader. Typical of normiefags to undermine his legacy with juvenile insults.
I remember reading about Napoleon as a kid and I thought he was a total badass. You’ve heard of the Battle of Lodi, right? What army secures victory over the enemy by way of a suicidal bridge charge and ISN’T inspired by a truly great leader?

The movie did him so goddamn dirty.

I remember reading about Napoleon as a kid and I thought he was a total badass. You’ve heard of the Battle of Lodi, right? What army secures victory over the enemy by way of a suicidal bridge charge and ISN’T inspired by a truly great leader?

The movie did him so goddamn dirty.
Suicidal bridge charge doesn't sound that great but he certainly must've been inspirational. No surprise the film was cucked. It's coming from Ridley Scott after all. Terrible director.

Is overplaying ones failios while underplaying everyone else's to make yourself look like the ultimate victim. A good example of this would be when shortcels accuse anyone who's tall of being a fakecel despite looks being just as important as height. "if you're tall you're a fakecel!"
Or ethniccels calling anyone who's white a fakecel and telling them to just date ethnic girls as if ethnic girls don't have access to chads on tinder.

The reason this is a major problem in the incel community because it constantly divides us and degrades discussion into a pity contest. "You're not a real incel unless you have autism! All non autisticcels are fakecels!"

Frankly all of this is ridiculous and a blatantly normie mentality to have. Scientific data shows that all these negative traits we have are bad. Not one is necessarily worse than any other. It's just as bad being an ugly white guy as it is being a shortcel or an ethniccel. This isn't a contest and constantly starting arguments over who's the biggest incel is retarded.
true.

From the looks of it most people agree and so do I. The biggest problem actually is the infiltrator/fakecel problem - people from looksmax org, IT, Normies and chads who just want to be here for the shits and giggles. This website is not a game or comedy! This is a cope for many people - actual incels.

Suicidal bridge charge doesn't sound that great but he certainly must've been inspirational. No surprise the film was cucked. It's coming from Ridley Scott after all. Terrible director.
I mean, there wasn't much else of a choice, and trying to cross a rushing river with a whole army being fired upon sounds like a much worse idea than crossing a bridge with a whole army being fired upon. Also since when did Ridley Scott become so shit? I remember loving the first two Alien movies, and I even liked Alien 3.

The biggest problem is that it doesnt provide us bitches :feelsseriously:

I mean, there wasn't much else of a choice, and trying to cross a rushing river with a whole army being fired upon sounds like a much worse idea than crossing a bridge with a whole army being fired upon. Also since when did Ridley Scott become so shit? I remember loving the first two Alien movies, and I even liked Alien 3.
Those movies were cucked allegories for abortion.