Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News urDamo the Storyteller exposed

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
BigNoseWeakJaw

Mistikas

semi gay relationship

@Damo the incel thoughts on this?

you faggot I can expose you within seconds

good job KGB

De Geso is trying to expose me :feelscry:

damo hairmogs me

almost 1 year ngl. Dont call me low iq :feelstrash:
Yea ngl I I wanted to tell you back in like September when we stopped talking but I totally forgot, and for the record my face is fucking terrible 3/10 subhuman

Yea ngl I I wanted to tell you back in like September when we stopped talking but I totally forgot, and for the record my face is fucking terrible 3/10 subhuman
Im in that range too. 2,5 or 3/10
You have strong body tho, i have ww2 jew body. I gained some weight tho, now im at 45-46 kg.

Im in that range too. 2,5 or 3/10
You have strong body tho, i have ww2 jew body. I gained some weight tho, now im at 45-46 kg.
Ever since like August or September things got way differently for me, i stopped talking to people in real life and even people on here, my life felt like it was taken away from me or something, look I know I probably treated you badly last year but you must understand that my entire life is shit, I had a terrible abusive childhood and in my teen years I just waited inside looking at the wall, no friends nothing, I live in the middle of no where I honestly can't describe how horrible my life has been I actually feel sorry for myself for all the horrible experiences I've had in my life

Ever since like August or September things got way differently for me, i stopped talking to people in real life and even people on here, my life felt like it was taken away from me or something, look I know I probably treated you badly last year but you must understand that my entire life is shit, I had a terrible abusive childhood and in my teen years I just waited inside looking at the wall, no friends nothing, I live in the middle of no where I honestly can't describe how horrible my life has been I actually feel sorry for myself for all the horrible experiences I've had in my life
I see, im not that angry anymore tbh. My life is better rn, im neet but i have a goal about uni and it makes me feel pumped tbh.

Damo is a LARPer for sure.

have you seen him? they say he has no chin and is short
He showed me who he allegedly was, but I really doubt it's actually him. Tbh.

@Damo the incel say it isnt so

Damo is a LARPer for sure.
idk... maybe mentalcel/highly autisticcel
he seems pretty fucked up in the head
I'd like to understand why he is so obsessed with Napoleon
it's like Weed and hammy
a lot of fucking nutjobs here ngl

idk... maybe mentalcel/highly autisticel
he seems pretty fucked up in the head
I'd like to understand why he is so obsessed with Napoleon
it's like Weed and hammy
a lot of fucking nutjobs here ngl
Yeah, probably. I am not a mentalcel, though. Jfl.