Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Probably gonna lose my virginity today…just one problem

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
I lied about my height on the dating app. I told the bitch i’m 6’4 but i’m actually 5’4. I’ll just say it was a typo. Worth a shot :feelsokman:…who knows she might fall in love with my personality.

LMFAO bro, shes going to be looking right over you for her new 6'4 boyfriend

i respect the audacity of your hustle

At least she knows i’m curry

this has to be a larp
it would be too hilarious if it was real

When you swallow the height pill you wouldn’t think this is LARP. What’s your height?
Wtf are you talking about.
Making yourself taller in your dating profile is okay, but from 5'4 to 6'4 and then you dare to even go on the date, that's hilarious.

Making yourself taller in your dating profile is okay, but from 5'4 to 6'4 and then you dare to even go on the date, that's hilarious.
How tall are you

Don't do it bro, if you wait till you meet the interaction will be brutal, it's best if you tell her by text.:dab:

What do I have to lose
Rejection in person is gonna be way more brutal bro, but do as you wish if you think u got a chance go for it but do it at your own peril, just my advice.

Height doesn't matter, so good luck with your ascension! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Met up with her. She seemed so embarrassed and said she forgot to feed her cat and would be back. Unmatched me a short while later. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I lied about my height on the dating app. I told the bitch i’m 6’4 but i’m actually 5’4. I’ll just say it was a typo. Worth a shot :feelsokman:…who knows she might fall in love with my personality.
"I'll just say it was a typo" this is the funniest shit I've read all day:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she's gonna either call the police or use pepper spray on you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope it works out for you boyo:feelzez:

LMAO good luck brocel keep us updated

It would have been hilarious if it had worked fr :dab:

Low inhib curry he's fucking awesome :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sh
Met up with her. She seemed so embarrassed and said she forgot to feed her cat and would be back. Unmatched me a short while later. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Should have recorded it would have payed for it:lul::lul::lul:

best of luck, do update us

Lmfao. Report back

:bigbrain:

If she rejects you that's how you know the blackpill is infallible.