Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PrincessSheboon has 100 Bitcoin. Real or Fake?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yblxgp/maybe_because_money_isnt_everything_and_having_a/?

I’m calling larp on this shit. Though she does scam men out of money and has rich sugar daddies.

Who in their right mind would give a legit 2 subhuman 100 bitcoin? I hope him the worst death if this is true.

Then again we need proof princesskitty before we believe any of your lies. Show screenshots of your cars and house you claim to have.

This bitch went from having a child and living in a tin foil house in venezuala to making over 3 million from simps and sugar daddies in a few years living in america. It’s just too hard to believe.

Last edited:
Inspect element, fake
Even if real, nobody does anything with their bitcoins until the apocalypse happens and it becomes worthless
All cryptotraders have double digit IQ

All cryptotraders have double digit IQ
:yes:

of course there are cumskin faggots that would pay this shitskin whore free money there just has to be

The moment she walks outside the bitcoin means nothing (regardless of whether it's legit)

Cryptoshit is scam anyway

Look at the quality of the picture, nigger can't even afford a good phone.

Negress talking about hygene

Look at the quality of the picture, nigger can't even afford a good phone.
Ikr but all the lies she brings up on the daily makes me suspicious if it’s true or not.