Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pretty girl ugly faces

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
how can a ugly femalo can be pretty? fucking idiots jfl

Their looksmatches are hanging from the ceiling.

Fuck I hate this sub. Stupid attention seeking sluts thinking they're pretty naturally and ugly after doing a stupid facial expression or camera angle. NEWSFLASH cunt: having a vagina automatically makes you pretty

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PrettyGirlsUglyFaces/comments/x9cyck/three_seconds_at_a_coffee_shop/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PrettyGirlsUglyFaces/comments/wysjch/horse_radish/

Male equivalents = subhumans

All their looksmatches post here. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

spic whore must have had hundred of filters on the first picture and 5 tons of fakeup

Where's the pretty girl?

trying to decipher what the point of that sub is.

That chadlite said he only got 10 likes on bumble brutal
pretty sure he's lying to pander to his "blackpill" community. I know another chad that's probably below him in looks objectively and he got way over 100 likes in a day

First girl would literally be posting here if she was a male

pretty sure he's lying to pander to his "blackpill" community. I know another chad that's probably below him in looks objectively and he got way over 100 likes in a day
Probably lied unless he is a locationcel

If you put lipstick and a wig on
me I'm better looking as a woman that the first one lol

Second girl is good
Looking regardless

Screenshot 20220924 205411

That sub is making me disgusted by ALL foids now

Not seeing any pretty girls.

Karen character creation.

Wtf is the race/ethnicity of the second girl?
Indian? Sandnigger? Mutt? Hispanic?
She looks so subhuman tbh. The face of the new racially ambiguous amerimutts abomination

Wtf is the race/ethnicity of the second girl?
Indian? Sandnigger? Mutt? Hispanic?
She looks so subhuman tbh. The face of the new racially ambiguous amerimutts abomination
She is Indian

This is how they cope with having sub stacy face. And unwiling to go to a diet and reduce their bodyfat. This coping raises their self esteem to the extreme from other user and simps and dating online