Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Prepare for more lockdowns and more boosters goyim

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
New variant of the coronaflu, the nigger variant from South Africa.

First the original variant the chink variant was basically harmless, then we got the Britbong variant which was the one that vaccines were "effective" against. Then the curry variant is the one that has basically has been in the news for the last year.

Oh guess what, a (((new variant))) from (((niggerland))) just in time when the curry variant was winding down for good. Prepare for more boosters, for your gym and theatres and malls and parks to be closed for an additional two years. And don't forget to keep your masks on permanently. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Cope, there's not gonna be any lockdown. If it's in the nigger continent then it will just stay there and only niggers will get free lockdown

Oh no, a new variant that is completely resistant to the vaccines. That means you need to get the vaccine that provides zero protection, because if you don't that means you're part of the problem.

Oh no, a new variant that is completely resistant to the vaccines. That means you need to get the vaccine that provides zero protection, because if you don't that means you're part of the problem.
Stop killing grandma!

If nigger variant becomes widespread you would have BLM protesting "corona lives matter"

Cope, there's not gonna be any lockdown. If it's in the nigger continent then it will just stay there and only niggers will get free lockdown
We need more lockdowns only to see normies suffer

Buttsex in bostwana caused this, gay niggers spreading AIDS to each other

"Hey you dumb goy, shut up, and head to the nearest FEMA camp."

Keep your diseases to yourselves niggers

Stop killing grandma!
Point of correction there sir. Grandma over the age 85, the others under that recover just fine unless they have other diseases like cancer etc.

Point of correction there sir. Grandma over the age 85, the others under that recover just fine unless they have other diseases like cancer etc.
Stop killing the corpse's!

:feelskek:oh no we are doomed! Better stick another needle in my arm because i dont trust my immune system to handle something with a less than 1% kill rate for healthy individuals

all the normies bashing and hating on anti-vaxxers don't understand they already sold their soul by getting Talmud-poison injected.
This is also the new reality, lockdowns and masks and social uprisings won't go away anymore.

stupid negroz, the only good thing they did for humanity was negro music

they have made 100 of virus like these in labs. but its good, foids and chads would be dead one by one

all the normies bashing and hating on anti-vaxxers don't understand they already sold their soul by getting Talmud-poison injected.
This is also the new reality, lockdowns and masks and social uprisings won't go away anymore.
I sa on the news that all Germans will have to take the jab in february. So you are next i think

I sa on the news that all Germans will have to take the jab in february. So you are next i think
Maybe I have to try to move to another country somehow. Germany is cucked beyond belief:feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'm ready for the kikes to turn up the heat, they want to push us towards rebellion.

take the jab gyoim hehehehehe
I will find a way to live without taking it.
Plus I think people will start to protest and fight back once they are forced to take the jab. There are a lot of anti vaxxers in Germany. More than in Austria definitely

I will find a way to live without taking it.
Plus I think people will start to protest and fight back once they are forced to take the jab. There are a lot of anti vaxxers in Germany. More than in Austria definitely
You think they will fight? Personally I think when Germans fight they really fight but it takes a very long time before they lose patience. So I doubt you will escape this one. Thats why you better get your jab gyoim heheheh, just joking. If any European will fight then maybe the French.

Just two more weeks...just two more weeks...
Just two more jabs...just two more jabs...

Society's brain is a hamster running on a wheel forever; never remembering what came before it.

Shut up goyim and prepare for indefinite lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations. :lul::feelsLSD:

Variants may have mutated within a vaccinated person.

The virus might be interacting with the changes in the body that the vaccine triggers.

take the vax goy

:feelskek:oh no we are doomed! Better stick another needle in my arm because i dont trust my immune system to handle something with a less than 1% kill rate for healthy individuals

at least normies will suffer a little

Normies: "Our anuses are prepared."

I can't stand this shit anymore, I just want Corona to end. :fuk: