Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Powerlifters ruin everything

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when I went to the gym and there was always this powerlifter obese muthafucka, that bastard must at least weight 200kg, looks like a hispanic, a bit less fat version of Big Daddy V from WWE kek. The nigga can't even talk and is like a caveman, only points and says "ugh" and "ah" when telling you to move so he can do his stupid ass powerlifting routine. You tell him anything and he doesn't hear because he has headphones. Worst thing is that this bastard takes all the weights for himself, does 2 reps and takes breaks of 8 FUCKING MINUTES between sets :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: He's one of the reasons I gave up gymceling.

Home gym or if poor do calisthenics.

ugh......ah..........uh.....?

Your pussy gym just needs more plates. Ogremaxxing is legit.
GadQsyO

181bc604db28f6b1e6fddaaa7197ff2bed80cf98v2_hq.jpg

This is how I see every powerlifter

181bc604db28f6b1e6fddaaa7197ff2bed80cf98v2_hq.jpg

This is how I see every powerlifter
Cassandra Frazier

It's over. Even fat fucks get girls. PSL ratings are cope. All you need is low inhib and relative NT brain

Last edited:
I stopped going to the gym and I’m planning to start working out on my home tbh

fuck sharing space with people

I hate all the fat foid powerlifters who use it as an excuse to be obese. So many 100kg foids squatting 120kg and think its impressive. They pick the one sport that allows them to not self improve at all, they also all have raging manlet bfs.

I hate all the fat foid powerlifters who use it as an excuse to be obese. So many 100kg foids squatting 120kg and think its impressive. They pick the one sport that allows them to not self improve at all, they also all have raging manlet bfs.
Where are these 100kg abominations? I need to know to be "disgusted by"
jerk off to
these disgusting fat foids, for research purposes of course

What's the point of powerlifting anyway?
Only people that pay it any respect are other powerlifters. Everyone else just thinks you're an ambulant monstrosity... especially if manlet

I’ve barely met any

The powerlifters i met when i first went to a gym were actually pretty nice and helpful people, taught me some basics and stuff.

The nigga can't even talk and is like a caveman, only points and says "ugh" and "ah" when telling you to move so he can do his stupid ass powerlifting routine
Some funny shit, not funny for you obviously.

I use homegym tbh

So how do powerlifters ruin everything?
I'm pondering not keeping going

They don't. Wtf is it that you're trying to say?

Read the fucking thread title

You're a fucking moron.

How does me saying that one dude is a fat fuck who's going to die from an early heart attack imply that I'm saying "powerlifters ruin everything"? What is the chain of logic that connects those two parts?

JFL

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: meme gender.

You're a fucking moron.

How does me saying that one dude is a fat fuck who's going to die from an early heart attack imply that I'm saying "powerlifters ruin everything"? What is the chain of logic that connects those two parts?

JFL
Read OP and fuck off
That guy is a fat fuck. These guys aren't. What the fuck is your actual point?
what guy? bloatlord grizzly?
Dude is strong as an ox
Agile too.

Last edited:
Read OP and fuck off

I did, dumbass. That has nothing to do with what you and I are saying.

Answer my question. How do you go from me saying "this guy is a useless fat fuck" directly to you thinking I meant "powerlifters ruin everything"?

The level of stupid here is so great you can put in on a barbell and do sets with it.

I did, dumbass. That has nothing to do with what you and I are saying.

Answer my question. How do you go from me saying "this guy is a useless fat fuck" directly to you thinking I meant "powerlifters ruin everything"?

The level of stupid here is so great you can put in on a barbell and do sets with it.
to which fat fuck are you referring? Viscera? I can guarantee you that man was super strong before he died
ok I traced it back to you quoting my bloatlord post. Yeah the guy is not ripped like a pretty boy bodybuilder but his feats of strength are phenomenal.

Last edited:
to which fat fuck are you referring? Viscera? I can guarantee you that man was super strong before he died
ok I traced it back to you quoting my bloatlord post. Yeah the guy is not ripped like a pretty boy bodybuilder but his feats of strength are phenomenal.

I was talking about the bloatmaxxed dude sitting beside his woman.

I'm trying to say that being fat is useless regardless of your training or how strong you are. You can powerlift and be lean.

I was talking about the bloatmaxxed dude sitting beside his woman.

I'm trying to say that being fat is useless regardless of your training or how strong you are. You can powerlift and be lean.
A healthy amount of fat ensures maximal gains especially without gear. Every bodybuilder knows that. That's why "offseason bulk" is a thing

A healthy amount of fat ensures maximal gains especially without gear. Every bodybuilder knows that. That's why "offseason bulk" is a thing

You're right about this, but that is clearly an unhealthy amount of fat that he carries around (and doesn't cut down from my quick lookup).

Also, bodybuilding is for faggots. Imagine spending hours in the gym, several times a day, maintaining a super strict diet regimen, all so that you can show off your oiled and tanned body to other men who will judge you for it.

You're right about this, but that is clearly an unhealthy amount of fat that he carries around (and doesn't cut down from my quick lookup).

Also, bodybuilding is for faggots. Imagine spending hours in the gym, several times a day, maintaining a super strict diet regimen, all so that you can show off your oiled and tanned body to other men who will judge you for it.
Bloatlord just wants to be strong. I'd rather be strongfat than just fat. It still draws in the opposite sex. He's not traditionally handsome by any stretch of the imagination but his strength arouses something primal in women

I also notice a lot of these bloatlords around the gym now, and they always seem to be white.

I'm one of the stronger guys in my gym, even now in my massively weakened state, but these bloatlords do mog me. However I wonder if they're healthy, I admit to move that much weight they must have a lot of muscle and less fat, but they do look like fat fucks, but also ALL 3 bloatlords in my gym have ATTRACTIVE Noodlewhore GFS, most have very nice gym bods, and are much younger than the bloatlords.

It might be that while being a fat fuck is a big no no for foids, being in the 1% fattest guys in a city is good, because foids attribute scarcity and high rank/status to it??

Bloatlord just wants to be strong. I'd rather be strongfat than just fat. It still draws in the opposite sex. He's not traditionally handsome by any stretch of the imagination but his strength arouses something primal in women

OK, well, you do you, brocel.

But women are too dumb to realise what is or isn't strong. The Twilight twink, and the dude from one direction have all been known to be called 'jacked' by women, and I reckon those guys are as strong as an average woman. Meanwhile they will prob think Cain Velasquez or Fedor or Daniel cormier are 'weak' because you can't see muscles popping

I also notice a lot of these bloatlords around the gym now, and they always seem to be white.

I'm one of the stronger guys in my gym, even now in my massively weakened state, but these bloatlords do mog me. However I wonder if they're healthy, I admit to move that much weight they must have a lot of muscle and less fat, but they do look like fat fucks, but also ALL 3 bloatlords in my gym have ATTRACTIVE Noodlewhore GFS, most have very nice gym bods, and are much younger than the bloatlords.

It might be that while being a fat fuck is a big no no for foids, being in the 1% fattest guys in a city is good, because foids attribute scarcity and high rank/status to it??
Foids equate strength with protection just like height and bank account. It's something primal. JFL if you can't see the benefits of bloatmaxxing. Even if you can't cut muscles still draw in the foids

Powerlifters got banned from ym ex-gym as they are rack hogs for reason you described.
Power lifters are about strength, weight and few reps.

Bodybuilders are posers who do low-ish weight, high reps with roids, tanning and starving leading up to competitions.

Btw what gym you at, given most are closed due to 50 days of lockdown?

Foids equate strength with protection just like height and bank account. It's something primal. JFL if you can't see the benefits of bloatmaxxing. Even if you can't cut muscles still draw in the foids
Do u have any evidence of this? Apart from the Greek guy? I say because I hated being a fat fuck and have cut from 113k at my max down to 90k now, and want to get down to about 78. It seems I'm going the wrong way!!