Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing is getting out of hand

Ikr? Does purple colour make me sound like a girl then?

What?
Kinda. Doesn’t really change the voice because it seems to be always normal for me except for volume changes. Visually, it definitely looks more feminine obviously.

This thread is becoming very risky tbh

What why:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: Fuck that’d be a nightmare tbh. Please no
There is already a thread with 3k replies. Will mods tolerate another such thread?

There is already a thread with 3k replies. Will mods tolerate another such thread?
Hmm. I’m not so sure this thread will reach that amount, so I think it’d be fine for now.

Hmm. I’m not so sure this thread will reach that amount, so I think it’d be fine for now.
Yeah it won't tbh but I didn't mean that. I meant even 200-300 replies.

Maybe it's time to let this thread die

if they won't then tfu on them
I end this thread with this image

I definitely agree that postmaxxers have got out of hand. It used to be acceptable or even funny sometimes; however, they have been commenting one-word responses, only emojis, and sentences that are not even related to the thread.

I definitely agree that postmaxxers have got out of hand. It used to be acceptable or even funny sometimes; however, they have been commenting one-word responses, only emojis, and sentences that are not even related to the thread.

Joined Yesterday at 5:14 PM

I am at warning level: 30%

:p

One postmaxxer is a tumor. But when two or more postmaxxers come together in a thread, it will lead to an exponential and endless chain of replies to form a humungous cancer upon the thread. Every reply that is more than 10 words will be drowned out in this cacophony of madness. Meanwhile, all the participants in the said madness will profit in post count and alerts.
I c