Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing is getting out of hand

been saying it for decades

B76279A1 24C9 47F6 B98F 4A150ABDB0F5

It’s under control tbh

My thought is that since the majority of our lives have been spent unnoticed or uncared for, the smallest amount of attention makes us happy/content. Craving for what we couldn’t get IRL to a forum with like minded and relatable people. Knowing someone responded to you and that you actually matter in regards to your opinion and yourself as a person
this is very brutal i will never recover from this

Did you know I’m secretly an admin

*insert whatever*s me
That shit is outdated now, things have gotten way more advanced. Now postmaxxers work together, replying to each others posts and slowly change the topic so they have more things to post on and then reply more. Just look at this thread.

That shit is outdated now, things have gotten way more advanced. Now postmaxxers work together, replying to each others posts and slowly change the topic so they have more things to post on and then reply more. Just look at this thread.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:Everything is so much more efficient when you work together.

One postmaxxer is a tumor. But when two or more postmaxxers come together in a thread, it will lead to an exponential and endless chain of replies to form a humungous cancer upon the thread. Every reply that is more than 10 words will be drowned out in this cacophony of madness. Meanwhile, all the participants in the said madness will profit in post count and alerts.

One postmaxxer is a tumor. But when two or more postmaxxers come together in a thread, it will lead to an exponential and endless chain of replies to form a humungous cancer upon the thread. Every reply that is more than 10 words will be drowned out in this cacophony of madness. Meanwhile, all the participants in the said madness will profit in post count and alerts.
Make this your signature lmao

@lll @Personalityinkwell @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito thoughts?

Make this your signature lmao

@lll @Personalityinkwell @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito thoughts?
I dont think it will fit under my gif and I’m certainly not going to change it.