Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing is getting out of hand

we are strong together weak alone
Very wise words. I completely agree tbh.
One postmaxxer is a tumor. But when two or more postmaxxers come together in a thread, it will lead to an exponential and endless chain of replies to form a humungous cancer upon the thread. Every reply that is more than 10 words will be drowned out in this cacophony of madness. Meanwhile, all the participants in the said madness will profit in post count and alerts.

One postmaxxer is a tumor. But when two or more postmaxxers come together in a thread, it will lead to an exponential and endless chain of replies to form a humungous cancer upon the thread. Every reply that is more than 10 words will be drowned out in this cacophony of madness. Meanwhile, all the participants in the said madness will profit in post count and alerts.
I'm sorry. I can't hear you over all the postmaxx replies.

I'm sorry. I can't hear you over all the postmaxx replies.
Images 85  01

Very wise words. I completely agree tbh.
Good u agree
philosophysme

poor op tbh nigga got mogged to oblivion by these bots

bots me
btw do u think op is a bot?
Negative. My sensors have analyzed OP (original poster) to a thorough degree, and have concluded that he is not an artificial humanoid, nor program.

Negative. My sensors have analyzed OP (original poster) to a thorough degree, and have concluded that he is not an artificial humanoid, nor program.
Then what is he? A stinky inkel I guess ew

@Yerberito is like a bot. I have never seen him write a 10 word sentence, let alone a paragraph.
@Yerberito , I demand a publication of high effort and high IQ.

Involuntary celibate: Detected
Activating "search and destroy" Protocols
beep boop
cucked for killing our brocels tbh let the nigga live

cucked for killing our brocels tbh let the nigga live
Processing external command "let the nigga live"
processing...............
Request denied
Proceeding with nominal protocols
beep boop

Processing external command "let the nigga live"
processing...............
Request denied
Proceeding with nominal protocols
beep boop
OP, RUUUUUUNN:feelswow::feels::feels::feels:

notice how 4/5 have anime avis

>makes thread complaining about postmaxxers knowing they will postmaxx in the thread
>gets hundreds of notifications
High IQ tbh