Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing is getting out of hand

I hate coming across a Yerberito comment. It's so lifeless. Bot-like.
Postmaxxer comments are usually disappointing, it's always the same shit like "brutal" "I see" "i dont like that" like bruh put some effort into it
at least animecel2d says something relevant and not some copy paste bot reaction jfl

Postmaxxer comments are usually disappointing, it's always the same shit like "brutal" "I see" "i dont like that" like bruh put some effort into it
at least animecel2d says something relevant and not some copy paste bot reaction jfl
Yeah it's disappointing to get 5 alerts from a postmaxxer and all those replies are either quoting someone else or one word replies.

I put effort into my posts

Im not too sure about that. I think im certainly guilty of using those phrases a lot:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Impressive, I never thought so many would beat incelman

fuck them
giphy.gif

I don’t even postmaxx :feelsbaton:

@Personalityinkwell joined in December 27 and now has 20,000 posts

It hasn't even been a month since @lll joined and he already has 5000 posts

Once upon a time I had around 100-200 posts more than @Animecel2D but now he has more than double the number of posts I have

@Yerberito is like a bot. I have never seen him write a 10 word sentence, let alone a paragraph.

@AlexanderTheGreat11 joined nearly after two weeks after I did has approximately four times the number of posts I have but it seems nobody has realised how much he is postmaxxing
now you know how I feel? I've been on this forum for almost 3 years and only have 1100 posts
how in the world can you guys post 10000+ in months I have no idea

now you know how I feel? I've been on this forum for almost 3 years and only have 1100 posts

Replying to threads is allowed.

I never understood that. Why do alerts give you dopamine tbh? What is it about that bell icon lighting up, that triggers your brain to release a feel good chemical.
My thought is that since the majority of our lives have been spent unnoticed or uncared for, the smallest amount of attention makes us happy/content. Craving for what we couldn’t get IRL to a forum with like minded and relatable people. Knowing someone responded to you and that you actually matter in regards to your opinion and yourself as a person

@schrodingercoper had 1000 posts in a day

Let that sink in

My thought is that since the majority of our lives have been spent unnoticed or uncared for, the smallest amount of attention makes us happy/content. Craving for what we couldn’t get IRL to a forum with like minded and relatable people. Knowing someone responded to you and that you actually matter in regards to your opinion and yourself as a person
Very high iq response. Its sad that we are so socially deprived to the point that the smallest piece of attention gives us a fleeting amount of happiness

And this thread now has 80 replies

Yes tbh ranks are becoming pointless. I was proud of getting a shiny namebut now what's the point

Tbh it feels like everyone who joined past october 2019 is a postmaxxer.

I never understood that. Why do alerts give you dopamine tbh? What is it about that bell icon lighting up, that triggers your brain to release a feel good chemical.
for me it feels like i have friends, or at least this is what i think having friends do.

Its crazy idk how people even post that much. I think I’m pretty active but I’m postmogged to death by people with way later join dates

Benis in angus : DDDDDD

Its crazy idk how people even post that much. I think I’m pretty active but I’m postmogged to death by people with way later join dates

You get postmogged into oblivion

Tbhngl this is true. But it's all for cool username colour

Only new user i genuinely like is @Personalityinkwell tbh. R.I.P btw, hope it's only another temp.
Brutal he keeps on getting banned. In his memory I post this

And in 3 minutes this thread has 20 more replies jfl