Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Post your reaction upon finding out Nikolas Cruz's brother is a Tyrone

So Nikolas Cruz mother was a mudshark? does not surprise me.

Look's like someone's mother got BLACKED..

he had a messed up life, like mother and father dieng so he got adopted

I know that his adopted mother died last year, seems to be a decent woman.
But they are siblings of the same biological mother, her biological mother was a mudshark addicted to drugs and abandoned her children.

I know that his adopted mother died last year, seems to be a decent woman.

But they are siblings of the same biological mother, her biological mother was a mudshark addicted to drugs and abandoned her children.
ah did not know that thanks for clarifying.

i dont know how to feel, i seriously dont give a shit

The only thing hes soaking in is pussy juice.

>Tyrone

i dont know how to feel, i seriously dont give a shit

After Cruz's ex left him she began dating this guy (Enea Sabadini):

MAtH31y.png

Who Cruz targeted with all sorts of racial attacks (calling him nigger etc). So seeing his biological bro looks similar to that dude is throwing me off and has me cracking up tbh.

Perhaps Nikolas was just faux-racist for the edge and lulz. Or maybe it was an inverse version of Elliot Rodger and his little bro:

idk

After Cruz's ex left him she began dating this guy (Enea Sabadini):

MAtH31y.png

idk

when mixbreeding leads to an abomination kek, this guy is ogre tier he should be posting here tbh

Ha, oh shit, so it turns out this IS the inverse Elliot Rodger situation, at least according to http://gossiponthis.com/2018/03/16/...tos-racist-parkland-florida-shooter-same-mom/ :

"Two days after the massacre, Zachary told investigators that he felt guilty about the shooting and could have prevented it from happening. He said that he and his friends would often bully Nikolas and he now regrets it.

Zachary also shared that he resented Nikolas because he believed he was favored over him with their new adoptive family, which explained the taunting."

But the dynamic is a bit diff. ER resented his lil bro, it seems here, Zach resented his big bro and bullied him for it, which probably didn't help Nick's racial animus lmao.

when mixbreeding leads to an abomination kek, this guy is ogre tier he should be posting here tbh
lmao dude your rating scale is so off. Also you'd slay if you right-swiped on black chicks... particularly urban ones, they'd almost certainly fiend after you for the "good hurr (hair)"

lmao dude your rating scale is so off. Also you'd slay if you right-swiped on black chicks... particularly urban ones, they'd almost certainly fiend after you for the "good hurr (hair)"

my dick is only 6inches these nigger chicks have been strecthed out by monster 10 inch bbcs they will laugh at me and tell me to go deeper when im out of inches giga kek...................

He looks like a tyrone lite lol, probably gets bitches cause hes half black.

no wonder cruz was crazy with that fucked up mom and childhood

Never saw Nikolas as White to begin with. Looked like some sort of hexadecaroon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back