Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Post Tips On How To Write Better Quality Incels.is Threads [Thread]

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Everyone is talking about the inevitable end of the forum but whatever happens to the forum lays in our hands: asks not what incels.is can do for you but what you can do for incels.is.

We need to increase the quality of Inceldom Discussion threads from the abysmal state that it is in today: only then will we get more content and higher quality posters to come here as every forum gets the users it deserves.

My tips are to make your threads concise and try to make them brief: users here I've noticed have very little attention spans that make it impossible for them to read past the first 4 sentences of a thread because of extreme brain rot by internet addiction.

Alternatively, if you must go past a paragraph, use your true emotions coming from the heart and make every work in your text have the highest impact and engagement on the reader (i.e. us fellow posters and bluepillers).

Use quotes:
this to help highlight important sections and ideas of your thread in more longer works that resembles essays so extreme brainrot, low attentionspancels can atleast get the correct main points of your thread.

However, the biggest piece of advice I have to offer is to learn how to format and make paragraphs for the text of a thread: no one wants to read a block of text.

Tagging Posters With Qualties for Good Threads:

@Transcended Trucel (engagement)
@wereqryan (expressing emotion)
@Rot&Repeat (expressing emotion)
@Mentally lost cel (expressing emotion)
@lonelycurry26 (reader connection and emotion)
@SlutLiberationFront (engagement and emotion)
@Meus @BlkPillPres @IncelKing (content)
@highinhibition & @Intellau_Celistic (conciseness)

Last edited:
Too much effort to read all that

No, high IQ threads are all shit thatve been said a million times before. Although we do need to get rid of low effort shit. :feelsjuice:

No, high IQ threads are all shit thatve been said a million times before. Although we do need to get rid of low effort shit. :feelsjuice:
Personal accounts? :waitwhat:
How about experiences and reflections? We don't have to make high IQ black pill study or philosophical threads only.

asks not what incels.is can do for you but what you can do for incels.is.
isnt that a quote from social democrats?

the best way to improve threads is if you read the shit from others, communicate with them and motivate them to make better threads
@Arescel and @proudweeb in this regard are rolemodels

rule 1 to making better threads on .is: don't make them

(except they dont read hahaha)

Personal accounts? :waitwhat:
How about experiences and reflections? We don't have to make high IQ black pill study or philosophical threads only.
Experiences and reflections are good. Just dont be one of those psuedo intellectuals
(except they dont read hahaha)
Basically tbh :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Like lmao everyone on here went through must read section and knows everything about blackpill, whenever i enter one of those "well constructed" long ass threads about some minor blackpill i just get bored instantly.

the real question is how do you read massive ammounts of shit and give good feedback?
^ I meant that postmaxxxers dont read but they at least communicate which is also very important

the reason why blkpillpress threads are stellar is because he literally responds to everybody

It will take you less than a minute: I promise that I will give you a cookie if you read it all and make a comment. :owo:
Screenshot110

I haven't created any thread yet, but am always trying to be helpful and thoughtful in the threads I post. However, I've noticed an irritating pattern of users rushing to comment in every new post just to be at the top page. So low effort posts get more views than high effort ones because the latter gets hidden by the former. I wish people would put more thought into it.

Forgot @starcrapoo, a very interesting perspective he takes on matters here I've noticed.

Everyone is talking about the inevitable end of the forum but whatever happens to the forum lays in our hands: asks not what incels.is can do for you but what you can do for incels.is.

We need to increase the quality of Inceldom Discussion threads from the abysmal state that it is in today: only then will we get more content and higher quality posters to come here as every forum gets the users it deserves.

My tips are to make your threads concise and try to make them brief: users here I've noticed have very little attention spans that make it impossible for them to read past the first 4 sentences of a thread because of extreme brain rot by internet addiction.

Alternatively, if you must go past a paragraph, use your true emotions coming from the heart and make every work in your text have the highest impact and engagement on the reader (i.e. us fellow posters and bluepillers).

Use quotes:

Spacing, paragraphing, clear points, be descriptive, use analogies or metaphors, etc.

Here's the thing though, the most important thing is to actually believe what you are talking about and TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT, but let's be honest, the forum at this point is filled with jokesters that aren't even incel, it's mostly just fakecels and larps, and of the few legit incels that are actually here a lot of them are LDAR retards that don't even take their own lives seriously lol (so why would they take their own writings seriously)

Another core issue is that a lot of incels aren't even "complete black pillers", many cling to their own various blue pilled beliefs here and there. One incel will believe in God and actually believe God cares about him, another incel will believe in "true love", etc, they both have shared black pill beliefs but they refuse to let go of the personal blue pills that are "special" to them:

I call that VBS (Vestigial Black pill Syndrome)

I'll maybe post a thread every now and then, but most of the things I have to say have already been said, I'm gonna be more focused on my youtube channel for now.

link in the signature, subscribe :feelshmm:

Spacing, paragraphing, clear points, be descriptive, use analogies or metaphors, etc.

Here's the thing though, the most important thing is to actually believe what you are talking about and TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT, but let's be honest, the forum at this point is filled with jokesters that aren't even incel, it's mostly just fakecels and larps, and of the few legit incels that are actually here a lot of them are LDAR retards that don't even take their own lives seriously lol (so why would they take their own writings seriously)

Another core issue is that a lot of incels aren't even "complete black pillers", many cling to their own various blue pilled beliefs here and there. One incel will believe in God and actually believe God cares about him, another incel will believe in "true love", etc, they both have shared black pill beliefs but they refuse to let go of the personal blue pills that are "special" to them:

I call that VBS (Vestigial Black pill Syndrome)

I'll maybe post a thread every now and then, but most of the things I have to say have already been said, I'm gonna be more focused on my youtube channel for now.

link in the signature, subscribe :feelshmm:
unfortunately there is no easy cheat code to stop being a ldar retard
___
like you cant tell me the answer

unfortunately there is no easy cheat code to stop being a ldar retard
Most LDAR retards are privileged cunts that have parents that will support them or live in a comfy developed country with welfare system that would even let them get "NeetBux".

The cheat code is to:
A. Want more for yourself and not be satisfied with mediocrity
B. Not have a "safety net" support system that makes you feel comfortable under-performing in life

Most LDAR guys are comfortable where they are because there are no consequences for their lack of ambition, they have safety nets.

No

Use quotes:

Doesn’t matter
This forum is just a cope

I'll invite another user:

@vermilion

He is fairly skilled at doing it.

1. Learn paragraphs
Nothing that scares users more than opening a thread to walls of text. Paragraphs depend on how much you want to write. You don't need 10 paragraphs for a subject that can be broken down into 5 paragraphs, for example.

2. Introduction, details, and conclusion
Introduce to the audience the subject you'll touch on, give a few details about its importance, and conclude it with the message you see fit.

3. Don't try to write; go with the flow.
This seems counterintuitive, but has a logical explanation behind it. When well-read and motivated to write essays, you almost don't try. The words come out easily. If you have put too much effort into getting your points across, you probably didn't understand the meaning of them very well. So read more about the subject you're interested in.

4. Cool it with the advanced English skills
There are people roaming around the forum whose mother language isn't English. Bear in mind that they might not absorb the information that's been written in one of your essays if you write it too academically.

Also, adding some pictures, GIFs, and videos is a bonus. People like those.

I'll invite another user:

@vermilion

He is fairly skilled at doing it.
Thanks for @'ing me.

Didn't read, don't care. I'll keep posting trash

1. Learn paragraphs
Nothing that scares users more than opening a thread to walls of text. Paragraphs depend on how much you want to write. You don't need 10 paragraphs for a subject that can be broken down into 5 paragraphs, for example.

2. Introduction, details, and conclusion
Introduce to the audience the subject you'll touch on, give a few details about its importance, and conclude it with the message you see fit.

3. Don't try to write; go with the flow.
This seems counterintuitive, but has a logical explanation behind it. When well-read and motivated to write essays, you almost don't try. The words come out easily. If you have put too much effort into getting your points across, you probably didn't understand the meaning of them very well. So read more about the subject you're interested in.

4. Cool it with the advanced English skills
There are people roaming around the forum whose mother language isn't English. Bear in mind that they might not absorb the information that's been written in one of your essays if you write it too academically.

Also, adding some pictures, GIFs, and videos is a bonus. People like those.

Thanks for @'ing me.
Good advice thanks

Use quotes:

It's just funny my second post ever didn't have quotes and it was criticizing a guy about something. This was the post that got the most views so quickly by the way for some reason, I don't know why, maybe they triggered or something, I've honestly never been the guy who people supported.

Use quotes:

This forum kinda went noticeably downhill after 2020 tbhngl