Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The last two paragraphs prove that Soviet diet is better than American diet. As if it even matters for a discussion about Marxism Rodgerism.
Go kill him power ranger

The Chinese have created their own consumerist capitalist society with women doing the majority of purchasing and getting lots of money in divorce courts. China will end up like America. It's just a few decades behind socially.
In China, power is still in the hands of a clique of powerful men. They have no reason to kowtow to Wahmen like in the West bc they control the press. If they see they can do something that will diminish the clout of a powerful group (foids) they will do it. The dynamics is completely different from what it is in the West

Go fight in useless online argument gogo here is your crutch
Please go away. Everything is a "useless online argument" to you. The posting about puppies, flowers and Patchouli oil is the only thing you want. Go do it elsewhere. I so find your posts and comments to be disjointed, nonsensical and meaningless. You've lost a buddy in me. Goodbye

Last edited:
Okay. The gloves are coming off. So now the nasty insults begin because I didn't agree to accept your idea? Interesting, on PM you thanked me and called me brilliant for giving you the idea that a person's successfulness and trustworthy in a job role can only be evaluated over many many years and maybe even multiple lifetimes. Everyone can see below..

View attachment 733419

Now you've done it. Fuck off Aussie fag commie pajeet. Your idea is actually (mostly) total shit with you in the center of it, and you are on a high from the feeling demanding everyone to consider you a genius !

Artist Reaction GIF
Make a new comment instead of editing old ones.

I kept trying to help you understand but you don't get any of it.

You've used up all of my patience and good will. You're either retarded or a fakecell troll. Or you're scared of @K9Otaku and don't want to switch sides and end up losing a friend in him or something.

The last two paragraphs prove that Soviet diet is better than American diet. As if it even matters for a discussion about Marxism Rodgerism.
Oh yeah?

Grain products (i.e. Bread) and potatoes: Soviet Union: 44%, USA: 26%

Almost twice as many carbs! I think you need to buy glasses or go back to nutrition school.

BTW, the last paragraph in the report is obsolete (1983). Modern nutritional standards emphasize fresh produce (which does not even appear in the stats) and less carb. "Grain products" are only beneficial if they are consumed in the form of whole grains, and not as bread (100% carbs), which is the case here.

Oh yeah?

Almost twice as many carbs! I think you need to buy glasses or go back to nutrition school.

BTW, the last paragraph in the report is obsolete (1983). Modern nutritional standards emphasize fresh produce (which does not even appear in the stats) and less carb. "Grain products" are only beneficial if they are consumed in the form of whole grains, and not as bread (100% carbs), which is the case here.
Yeah yeah go k9otaku kill him

Got you confused with the other curry then
Vote Yes if you want the government to make sure you get a monogamous romantic and sexual partner. Vote No if you like being lonely while Chad fucks all the women.

Oh yeah?

So the Soviets were doing the best thing possible based on the available science of that time? Thanks for proving me right.

LMAO do one with a stereotypical Russian accent. Put in a few "comrade" and stuff in as well
Nah, i will do curry accent

Go fight with derelicts, indian scammer

Oh yeah?

How are you going to keep your state mandated wives thin if all you can give them is bread, potatoes and sausages (which was pretty much the average diet in the Soviet Union)?

This is why it matters to the discussion ...

How are you going to keep your state mandated wives thin if all you can only give them is bread, potatoes and sausages (which was pretty much the average diet in the Soviet Union)?

This is why it matters to the discussion ...
You're implying they'd be allowed to leave

Sure, but do one with Russian accent as well while the Soviet Anthem plays in the background

Oh yeah?

View: https://voca.ro/1RvY5kA9VeMu

You're implying they'd be allowed to leave
You are going to starve them? Hardly the best beauty treatment. All you will get will be skeletons with sagging boobs

Vote Yes if you want the government to make sure you get a monogamous romantic and sexual partner.
i.e. a skeleton with sagging boobs

Typical Soviet propaganda vs reality gap

Last edited:
You are going to starve them? Hardly the best beauty treatment. All you will get will be skeletons with sagging boobs
Better than American women

@Iranianoldcel We will not take over an existing society. We will create an armed compound or village at first. We will have civil rights (for male citizens) enshrined in our constitution. If the Prophet Mohammed could do it, why not us?

See now you are calling @mlcurrycel names and we are fighting. You can leave out the "Indian" part.

@K9Otaku

@spasticbuddy What's stopping you from voting Yes?

Make a new comment instead of editing old ones.

I kept trying to help you understand but you don't get any of it.
I was responding to your comments properly until you started "fakecel" insults.
You've used up all of my patience and good will. You're either retarded or a fakecell troll. Or you're scared of @K9Otaku and don't want to switch sides and end up losing a friend in him or something.
I would switch sides immediately if you make a convincing argument that this would work the way you claim it does. In fact I said I believe you have good intentions behind your idea but that you don't know how dangerous it could become for your own ego. You proved my point by insulting me !

@K9Otaku

I would switch sides immediately if you make a convincing argument that this would work the way you claim it does. In fact I said I believe you have good intentions behind your idea but that you don't know how dangerous it could become for your own ego.
Hell is paved with good intentions @mlcurrycel

How long have we known this? 2000 years?

I was responding to your comments properly until you started "fakecel" insults.

I would switch sides immediately if you make a convincing argument that this would work the way you claim it does. In fact I said I believe you have good intentions behind your idea but that you don't know how dangerous it could become for your own ego. You proved my point by insulting me !

@K9Otaku
We were having a good conversation until you said there's no point unless you can get Giga-Stacey like Hunter Biden

I will be getting him pussy. That's the opposite of cucked.
You will put him in a Gulag while you keep the Stacies for yourself, Beria and Molotov. You are Stalin's reincarnation, remember?

@Michael W. Ford

You will put him in a Gulag while you keep the Stacies for yourself, Beria and Molotov. You are Stalin's reincarnation, remember?

@Michael W. Ford
If I wanted Staceys, I would just go to a local brothel. They're legal here in Australia.

I'm doing this so no man ever has to go through the pain I've gone through and that the truecels in this forum have gone through.

We were having a good conversation until you said there's no point unless you can get Giga-Stacey like Hunter Biden
No!!! My god. You are ESL also kek. Re-read my sentence. It says that the Hunter Bidens would get the quality foids and that you might join his secret police. This was also what @K9Otaku pointed out. It's based on your own comment right here:

This is fun
Yes I concur!

View: https://voca.ro/10uWPZF2XVx4

I'm doing this so no man ever has to go through the pain I've gone through and that the truecels in this forum have gone through.
That is exactly what Stalin was saying before 1917

If I wanted Staceys, I would just go to a local brothel. They're legal here in Australia.
I understand that you are traumatized from living in Chadstralia for so long, but that's not an excuse for trying to con your fellow brocels into a re-run of the Commie nightmare

@Indracel
@Misogynist Curry 卐

why have you not voted ?

Futbol No GIF by Coca-Cola

@Indracel - why have you not voted ?

Futbol No GIF by Coca-Cola
He has, in the undecided category

Of course he would like to vote yes, but since he is not the one getting the massive ego-trip boner that @mlcurrycel is now having, he is "undecided"

He has, in the undecided category

Of course he would like to vote yes, but since he is not the one getting the massive ego-trip boner that @mlcurrycel is now having, he is "undecided"
Correction: That leaves our Aam Adami Party affiliate @Misogynist Curry 卐

@Indari @ilieknothing @Savage @Murdoch89 @PoodankMcGee @armis @Gyros_Pretcel @mlcurrycel @IncelKing @Cannibal @Transcended Trucel @Macrocephalus @BlackPill Scholar @Wilfred @LeFrenchCel @Heartless @wei#3959 @BPJ @Rotter @decembrist_kirillov @blackpillednigga @LesscoBlob @Shrek @AsgardTheFatcel @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @subhuman @Nikalas @Pajeetsingh @Incedel @N14 @Cursed one @Spongebozz @30klhlvwizard @Kentuckycel @jeetcel @Spergz @oakhaigh @aspiringnormie

You will notice that @mlcurrycel a.k.a. Stalin's Reincarnation, did not answer the following exchange:

I will add that The Titan and Atlas programs were started under Eisenhower (who was the first to use the term "Military-Industrial complex" and voice his opposition to it), and later allowed McNamara, in the next administration to slash countless expensive programs that had by then become useless because of the new ICMBs. Notable among these was the Convair B-58 Hustler, the North American XB-70 Valkyrie and the XF-108 Rapier from the same company. Some of the biggest capitalist aerospace firms were very pissed at McNamara and so were the Air Force top brass (LeMay).

By contrast, in the USSR the civilian government was never able to resist the military's pressure for more spending because they were their only real political support. As a result, military spending kept ballooning and civilian spending shrinking.
I think one of the main things that doomed the USSR was their focus on industrialisation without a proper transition period. But that's one of Communism's faults in general.