Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Poll) What is your most defining trait that makes you an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date

What contributed most to your inceldom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Lowkey despite lacking in so many other assets, autism is still the main reason why i'm an incel. With no friend group to expand on, when I don't fit in with normies, I just can't catch on to that gravitational flow that links so many normies together, because i'm a mentally ill genetic dead end freak

I chose option one, but its all 3, together with not having a big dick and being poor.

Foids see height before anything else so if you ain't got it, you won't even get to the starting line. Never began. :blackpill:

Face and then my height at a very close second.

At this level I don't really know but everything and more

Jfl why is face and jaw together one option?

Lowkey despite lacking in so many other assets, autism is still the main reason why i'm an incel. With no friend group to expand on, when I don't fit in with normies, I just can't catch on to that gravitational flow that links so many normies together, because i'm a mentally ill genetic dead end freak
I can relate

No jaw + no chin + flat round cheekbones

No

Jaw, chin, eyes, nose, teeth, lips….
jaw surgery ER sunglasses nosejob braces and chapstick can fix all of that, moneymaxxing is key

jaw surgery ER sunglasses nosejob braces and chapstick can fix all of that, moneymaxxing is key
Cope. Just wear sunglasses all the time theory??

I have an ileostomy bag because of severe medication-resistant crohn's disease i had when i was fourteen. My intestines randomly decided to become inflamed one week and i was shitting blood and in constant abdominal pain. All the jew meds they tried didnt work ofc, so eventually they just had to cut my large intestine out, and now ive been shitting in a bag instead of through my asshole for nearly a decade now.

Pic from google for visual:
IMD ostomy pouch EN

And on top of that im a fucking incel with no affection or intimacy in my life whatsoever. Facially ugly, high inhib, etc. etc. :feelsrope:

If I could choose the four options and even more, I would choose them :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have an ileostomy bag because of severe medication-resistant crohn's disease i had when i was fourteen. My intestines randomly decided to become inflamed one week and i was shitting blood and in constant abdominal pain. All the jew meds they tried didnt work ofc, so eventually they just had to cut my large intestine out, and now ive been shitting in a bag instead of through my asshole for nearly a decade now.

Pic from google for visual:

And on top of that im a fucking incel with no affection or intimacy in my life whatsoever. Facially ugly, high inhib, etc. etc. :feelsrope:
Gameovercel.

Definitely height for me

Don't get me wrong, I'm short, but I have known a few guys who were short and still got gf's because they were really attractive. My face is *bad*. I look sorts like pre-tranny Chris Chan but not as fat :feelsbadman:

Skin, I would transform into a mid tier normie if my skin is fixed.

"I am incel because of my height" No bro, you must be ugly as well as small. Efron's dwarf height doesn't prevent him from mog in this picture The Rock.

"I am incel because of my height" No bro, you must be ugly as well as small. Efron's dwarf height doesn't prevent him from mog in this picture The Rock.

View attachment 600647
that's just a pictured height vs face argument. but if he had hair the rock mogs him to andromeda

Eyes and autism

Height, jaw, teeth, face and poor