Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: is it over for me? Isreali army gives green light for possible offensive into Lebanon,

Is it it over for Lebanesecels? How likely is the possibility of isnotreal invading?

• Total voters
@DarkStarDown
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@Incline
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@WizardofSoda
@copemaxx9002
@Nanoventor
@bcroger
@TheGrayWolf
@VersoffenerAssi
@juche necromancer

:feels: :feels: :feels: I hate these people so fucking much holy fuck :feels: :feels: :feels:

you must do your duty for israel

They've really gone insane lol:feelshaha::shock:. Hope nothing happens to you brocel and that the only thing this will do is sink Israel's reputation even deeper:feelshmm::feelsokman:.

@Copexodius MaximusI don't hate to you by the way.

They've really gone insane lol:feelshaha::shock:. Hope nothing happens to you brocel and that the only thing this will do is sink Israel's reputation even deeper:feelshmm::feelsokman:.
I'm in the north luckily. But I'm still worried. These sons of bitches are ruthless.

Hopefully God protects you from those evil Jews if they reach you

It never began for you anyway you live in Lebanon.

Would the Christians side with Hezbollah in a potential war or try to stay out of it?

israel can do anything because it has stronger friends.

Go ER on the invaders(in GTA 5)

if shit gets really bad just migrate get the f out of there , dying in a war won't change your incel status and won't improve men's issues and struggles remember our fight must be political and ideological , dying as cannon fodder won't change shit.
I used to live in Ireland as a teenager. When my mom worked as a nurse there. I'm in northern Lebanon, so I won't die instantly, if they start bombing us.

It never began for you anyway you live in Lebanon.

Would the Christians side with Hezbollah in a potential war or try to stay out of it?
Stay out of it mostly. I obviously, do feel sad for the gazans, but we are in no position economically for war