Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: How many of you want @randombrucetv unbanned?

Do you want @randombrucetv unbanned

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Please vote so master grants him clemency. He is a nice user, he probably, didn't know that the rules were very strict and fag jokes aren't allowed. I think it's too Harsh because, he has never made many fag comments like some other users.

no idea who that 2024cel is

why did he got banned?

no idea who that 2024cel is

why did he got banned?
He made some fag joke, he wasn't serious/didn't know. I asked him. And others who have got banned for fag jokes, got many chances before getting banned. He should be given one more chance.

He made some fag joke, he wasn't serious/didn't know. I asked him. And others who have got banned for fag jokes, got many chances before getting banned. He should be given one more chance.
2024 niggers need to read the rules

ive seen countless of them getting banned for fagposts and seeing them in ban appeals like

'it was just a joke!'

2024 niggers need to read the rules

ive seen countless of them getting banned for fagposts and seeing them in ban appeals like

'it was just a joke!'
Yeah, but he deserves one more chance. He is a nice user

I say we free him. He never beefed with me, and many users that were fighting with me a lot still got unbanned. Don’t give him a permaban over some dumb joke

I hate how niggas get banned over jokes.

Plus he was a based fatcel too.

@LeFrenchCel unban him