Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Playing instrument talent is genetics?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

truest trucel, sotonist
★★★★★
Ive seen ppl at 14-16 with little practice play good piano. Not playing vivaldi or mozart but creating themselves

Last edited:
I think it's mostly nurture but genetics definitely play a role in your fine motor skills, IQ and artistic talent

Very dumb thread. It's 100% practice and learning. People learn quickly not to tell people you practiced for 100 hours to play wonderwall, it makes the beckies lose interest. Everyone you see doing something impressive spent time practicing it.

It's still common for many families, even now that musical talent is almost worthless, to force their kids to learn music at an early age.

In elementary school, I could play 4 pages of notes with a trumpet, but when I got braces in middle school, I couldn't barely play 2 lines of notes.

Very dumb thread. It's 100% practice and learning. People learn quickly not to tell people you practiced for 100 hours to play wonderwall, it makes the beckies lose interest. Everyone you see doing something impressive spent time practicing it.

It's still common for many families, even now that musical talent is almost worthless, to force their kids to learn music at an early age.
i meant create music read the thread nigger kys

In elementary school, I could play 4 pages of notes with a trumpet, but when I got braces in middle school, I couldn't barely play 2 lines of notes.
brutal bracespill