Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Photofeeler is SUICIDE FUEL

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So I took the best possible picture of myself at a good angle good outfit, combed my beard well. Just everything I could do.

I've only gotten 4 votes so far.. and THESE ARE THE RESULTS SO FAR

FUCK
Screenshot 20180714 172018 Chrome

try using a photo taken from a distance. selfies have the camera close to your face and distort your appearance.

try using a photo taken from a distance. selfies have the camera close to your face and distort your appearance.
I have nobody to take a pic of me except my mom :feelsbadman:

DM me pic. I wanna see if society became this hypergamous.

No I didnt ask her. But that's the only way i could get one from a distance

Lol joined today and 266 posts. Nah I'm good

Update #1

Apparently I look retarded.
View attachment 27728
re - read my question
whats the point in doing this if you got denied by a tranny, its fucking ovr just swllow the blackpill like i did and delete all social media and just exist.

re - read my question
whats the point in doing this if you got denied by a tranny, its fucking ovr just swllow the blackpill like i did and delete all social media and just exist.
Idk anymore man. I just want validation I guess

What a brutal blackpill, apparently you're "20% attractive" but you look nearly braindead at the same time

So I took the best possible picture of myself at a good angle good outfit, combed my beard well. Just everything I could do.

I've only gotten 4 votes so far.. and THESE ARE THE RESULTS SO FAR

FUCK
View attachment 27724
It's not accurate wait until you get 20+ votes

Also this foids really make fun of your room so make sure to have that cleaned :(

What photo did you use? can you pm it to me?
And what is "photo feeler" can i get it on my phone?

What photo did you use? can you pm it to me?
And what is "photo feeler" can i get it on my phone?
Yeah I'll PM you. And it's a website you get rated on.

I'm gonna try this shit just for lolz, i'll keep you posted.

i paid $9 for the credits, praying that this works now
Votes are coming in cause i paid @NEETAndTidy Apparently i don't look trustworthy LOOL
100% cause i look like an arab about to blow up.
I got this comment too
https://gyazo.com/593c5feed2eaee106e516c50ca8a6c15

Last edited:
i paid $9 for the credits, praying that this works now
Votes are coming in cause i paid @NEETAndTidy Apparently i don't look trustworthy LOOL
100% cause i look like an arab about to blow up.
9$ fucking dollars to make a fool of your self to normies fuck that

9$ fucking dollars to make a fool of your self to normies fuck that
money to throw away, i don't care tbh.
OP is doing this test, so i'll do it with him.

You don't really have to pay for it I suggest you just rate foids and wait 24/48 hours for 20+ ratings

NGL it's a good photo of you, but you do look depressed in it.

That being said, if it was chad looking depressed the comment would be
"teehee strong silent type"
Probably because I am pretty depressed. And my tism doesnt allow me to emote well

Got 2 votes so far. Smart 50%, Trust 42%, Attractiveness 22%. Few things to consider about the photo i used:

It was from a play i was in a few years ago, which means:
- Proper attire;
- Haircut;
- Makeup;
- Shaven;
- Professional photographer took it;
- Juiced it up on Photoshop;
- Proper stage lighting.

And STILL i scored below average on looks :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
But we'll see when i get 20+ votes, but hopes aren'r high tho.

Bizarrely, I'm leading in attractiveness (my record and presence here speaks to the absurdity) and lagging in trustworthiness (I've always thought that I had quite a high-trust face). I don't have many votes right now though; 7 from <29 y/o foids.

Something to consider is that the soycucks the site uses as examples somehow end up with 90+% attractiveness ratings. Now, everyone's aware that this is physiognomically spurious - no fuckin way are those guys in the 90th percentile. Are the foids just rating on presentation? I got "arrogant" and "would prefer a smile".

Has anyone tried with a gigachad yet? How about that spray tan fuck in a white shirt and on the left of a triad? Someone must know the one I'm talking about.

Bizarrely, I'm leading in attractiveness (my record and presence here speaks to the absurdity) and lagging in trustworthiness (I've always thought that I had quite a high-trust face). I don't have many votes right now though; 7 from <29 y/o foids.

Something to consider is that the soycucks the site uses as examples somehow end up with 90+% attractiveness ratings. Now, everyone's aware that this is physiognomically spurious - no fuckin way are those guys in the 90th percentile. Are the foids just rating on presentation? I got "arrogant" and "would prefer a smile".

Has anyone tried with a gigachad yet? How about that spray tan fuck in a white shirt and on the left of a triad? Someone must know the one I'm talking about.
You have 90th percentile attractiveness....? after how many votes?

This one.

1531176821392-png.26685

You have 90th percentile attractiveness....? after how many votes?

I don't, but the site's example pictures, the curry and the soyboy sitting in his apartment, do. Unless the data were fabricated, the foids would absolutely have to be rating on something other than looks.

Alright, who itt did this?
063AB403 3A1F 435D 9E68 F45A5D77076A

How ugly are you tbh??? can you show me your pic?

i'm 7 votes in and apparently i'm not trustworthy? :(

How ugly are you tbh??? can you show me your pic?
I dont THINK I'm that ugly. It's honestly the best pic of myself...

I dont THINK I'm that ugly. It's honestly the best pic of myself...
Cope tbh, i don't think you are that attractive, can you DM me and send me your face??? i can gice you a draw of myself if you want.

Cope tbh, i don't think you are that attractive, can you DM me and send me your face??? i can gice you a draw of myself if you want.
I PMd you

Fixing to try.. you can delete your pic at any moment, right?

I went through and high rated everyone I thought could be you ;)

This one.

1531176821392-png.26685

I don't, but the site's example pictures, the curry and the soyboy sitting in his apartment, do. Unless the data were fabricated, the foids would absolutely have to be rating on something other than looks.
It's mostly due to there presentation and their background. Not to mention them 200000000k cameras to make them look good as possible :D showing signs of status. Women hate brokecels who take pictures in their houses :(

So 20% is like 2/10? Femoids have insane standarts, well.

itsOVER is watching this :lul::lul::lul: