Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kim Jong un is proof, that height is entirely genetic.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Veteran
★★
He probably got the best nutrition and care growing and he still is a 5'4 Manlet who has to wear lifts.
why do so many people here still believe that height somehow isn't genetic. Do you really think that every 6'1 Zoomerfag actually, ate well, had a good sleep schedule, and exercised regularly?

Tallfags like to Gaslight Manlets and act like they earned their height. Doctors can literally predict your final height, if you're somehow tall and your parents are short, you got lucky and got taller genes that's it. My Brother ate like shit while, he was a teenager, and still does, slept like 3 hours every night and barely did any exersise. yet, he is 5'11- 6'0 while, I'm 5'9 despite me doing everything right. I hope this makes the Manlets here feel better, height is genetic, Just like how blue eyes are genetic, stop thinking you could have stunted it.

Nutrition is just an excuse used by ethnicfags that are too embarrassed to admit that they cheated their shit genetics with HGH.

Nutrition is just an excuse used by ethnicfags that are too embarrassed to admit that they cheated their shit genetics with HGH.
I don't know why Kim's dad didn't put him on HGH. But I doubt it bothers him, he can get any North Korean foid he wants

He probably got the best nutrition and care growing and he still is a 5'4 Manlet who has to wear lifts.
why do so many people here still believe that height somehow isn't genetic. Do you really think that every 6'1 Zoomerfag actually, ate well, had a good sleep schedule, and exercised regularly?

Tallfags like to Gaslight Manlets and act like they earned their height. Doctors can literally predict your final height, if you're somehow tall and your parents are short, you got lucky and got taller genes that's it. My Brother ate like shit while, he was a teenager, and still does, slept like 3 hours every night and barely did any exersise. yet, he is 5'11- 6'0 while, I'm 5'9 despite me doing everything right. I hope this makes the Manlets here feel better, height is genetic, Just like how blue eyes are genetic, stop thinking you could have stunted it.
I was a loser before I was born I wish that bitch aborted me

True. The Dutch became went from turbo manlets to the tallest in the world. And it has nothing to do with muh nutrition but because foids got way pickier and breeded with way more tallfags than with manlets or average height men. If it really was all about muh nutrition and muh protein than countries like Argentinia, Spain or Hong Kong would be the tallest as they have one of the mighest meat consumptions per head in the world

@KillNiggers

True. The Dutch became went from turbo manlets to the tallest in the world. And it has nothing to do with muh nutrition but because foids got way pickier and breeded with way more tallfags than with manlets or average height men. If it really was all about muh nutrition and muh protein than countries like Argentinia, Spain or Hong Kong would be the tallest as they have one of the mighest meat consumptions per head in the world

@KillNiggers
Exactly. I don't know why people don't accept this.everyone accepts that eye colour is genetic, but will delude themselves, and think that hanging from a bar will somehow make them 6'2, if they're destined to be 5'4. Jfl.

@KillNiggers
Brutal eugenicspill. Tallfags keep winning

. Doctors can literally predict your final height,
i was predicted to be 1-2cm taller than i am now. This is official btw since i did bone age test. Fucking brutal that my height actually was stunted due to garbage sleep, nutrition and lack of sun. Height isnt 100% genetic because identical twins can differ by up to an inch. Cole Sprouse mogs his brother by 2cm lol.

He probably got the best nutrition and care growing
Why do you think that? He was fat even as a kid; he likely didn’t have a nutritious diet and just ate calorie dense foods. The East Asian diet also doesn’t integrate the foods attributed to height. No surprise the most western facing East Asian nation, South Korea, is the tallest.

Funny story about Un, his mom made him play basketball because she thought that would increase his height. Now that is a cope. He is 4 inches taller than his dad though.

People who are privileged usually think their success is because of "hard work".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/6yj29m/study_finds_that_monopoly_players_who_are_given/

Interesting that it used monopoly

The study says it used certain in game advantages to rig the game

But honestly thats not even necessary

Monopoly is an extremely luck based that is determinant on going first or as close to first as you can in a multi person game, then it is dependant on dice RNG

So it is basically all luck kind of like our real life

HGH won't make you taller than your actual genetic potenial

@KillNiggers
That's not quite accurate. It's more about potential. The germanic groups in europe naturally grow very tall when provided the right nutrition. A lack of nutrition stunts growth immensely.

So while true that they are tall due to sexual and environmental selective pressure, that didn't happen on such a massive scale recently but thousands of years ago back in hunter gatherer times.

The same can be observed with certain groups in northern asia. Their genetics basically "want" to grow tall and big boned but due to bad nutrition they are very small. Then when they come to the west and their kids eat the right amounts of protein ect they get absolutely massive. You can see this in many northern chinese parents and kids. The kids are often legit 2-3 heads taller than their parents if fed properly in the western countries they emigrated to.

That's not quite accurate. It's more about potential. The germanic groups in europe naturally grow very tall when provided the right nutrition. A lack of nutrition stunts growth immensely.

So while true that they are tall due to sexual and environmental selective pressure, that didn't happen on such a massive scale recently but thousands of years ago back in hunter gatherer times.

The same can be observed with certain groups in northern asia. Their genetics basically "want" to grow tall and big boned but due to bad nutrition they are very small. Then when they come to the west and their kids eat the right amounts of protein ect they get absolutely massive. You can see this in many northern chinese parents and kids. The kids are often legit 2-3 heads taller than their parents if fed properly in the western countries they emigrated to.
Yeah, the Dutch always had a genetic predisposition towards being tall, it wasn't pronounced because environmental factors took a hit on it. I see people bring up the South Sudanese example because they are tall with poor nutrition but that's because they aren't affected much by environmental pressures, most populations would be. I'm not surprised by that, because such exceptions can be found across different species too.

Nutrition isn't everything, Japanese are still average 5'7 with improved living standards but if they lived in worse conditions they would be 5'4 tops. Nutrition and environment simply allows you to maximise your genetic potential and there are odd cases that aren't affected much by external factors such as the South Sudanese.

Do you have any evidence besides that?
China's the country that has increased their height the most in the past 50 years, despite having over 2 billion people and a large chunk of them still being in poverty.

Copium. Everyone agrees when said that things such as eye color is genetic. But when it comes to height everyone says muh nutrition

YOU SHOULD HAVE SLEPT HARDER INKWELL.

I agree with you tho it's actually so stupid how niggas believe that "muh nutrition" is the reason for niggas being manlets jfl

only way short parents have a tall kid is due to genetic recombination

If he wasn’t fed well, he’d be even shorter. But the potential maximum height is probably predetermined.

Unless you suffered from famine during your formative years nutrition won't do anything for you.

Copium. Everyone agrees when said that things such as eye color is genetic. But when it comes to height everyone says muh nutrition
Is THAT really your response? Do you not process things logically?

You seem to have an incredibly low IQ and lack the most basic reasoning skills.

So is every manlet in a western country

And also Asian Americans are still just as short as Chinks in asia despite proper nutrition

I’m one of the lucky ones who got white average height (5’10)

Average for chinks is like 5’6 to 5’7 went to asian mall and felt like a giant compared to everywhere else

images

trump is 6 f 3....guess kims height ... he is not 5 f 4

Is THAT really your response? Do you not process things logically?

You seem to have an incredibly low IQ and lack the most basic reasoning skills.

i was predicted to be 1-2cm taller than i am now. This is official btw since i did bone age test. Fucking brutal that my height actually was stunted due to garbage sleep, nutrition and lack of sun. Height isnt 100% genetic because identical twins can differ by up to an inch. Cole Sprouse mogs his brother by 2cm lol.
I’m 5 inches taller than my father and i slept like four hours a night, ate shit junk food, and didn’t get any sun. You lost the lottery.