Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being alive is Wonderful.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
To be alive is cucked because you are made out of a Betabuxx relationship(If you read this you're ugly) and even worse your cells don't give a fuck about you, because they didn't let you to end it for good, even if you suffer... That hope in your cells are cucked, flawed, and pathetic.

Basically, you are a slave to your needs if you look closely deeper into yourself you will realize your cells make every decision in your life, even the decision to suicide, your mind only reflects the events and decisions that you made and shows the truth, if you reflect deeply at your life and ask this questions:

-Why I can't suicide?...
-Why do I feel anxiety, when I attempt suicide, even if it's logical to end it and you want it but something is stopping you?

Let me tell you what is stopping you from ending it for good.

-YOU are food water and oxygen (so to speak) without them you cannot exist:
-The Cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. The human body is composed of trillions of cells. They provide structure for the body, take in nutrients from food, convert those nutrients into energy, and carry out specialized functions.
Without nutrition, fluids, and oxygen you are nothing, look at people who are starving.

-The Cells decide what is good or what is bad.. because they build the whole body, you are just a bitch, you're a slave to them, they only want to procreate to live forever through another body.

-They don't have morals. They will do everything and anything to procreate to live on through another body, but now we have a problem.
-They get selective (cells, duhhh) because we are too many... and these cells are choosing the best genes(height, frame, face, money, etc), and unattractive, poor cells are left to wither until they die.

-To be alive means to suffer until you die what a wonderful world.

To be alive is cucked because you are made out of a Betabuxx relationship(If you read this you're ugly) and even worse your cells don't give a fuck about you, because they didn't let you to end it for good, even if you suffer... That hope in your cells is cucked, flawed, and pathetic.

Basically, you are a slave to your needs if you look closely deeper into yourself you will realize your cells make every decision in your life, even the decision to suicide, your mind only reflects the events and decisions that you made and shows the truth, if you reflect deeply at your life and ask this questions:

-Why I can't suicide?...
-Why do I feel anxiety, when I attempt suicide, even if it's logical to end it and you want it but something is stopping you?

Let me tell you what is stopping you from ending it for good.

-YOU are food water and oxygen (so to speak) without them you cannot exist:
-The Cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. The human body is composed of trillions of cells. They provide structure for the body, take in nutrients from food, convert those nutrients into energy, and carry out specialized functions.
Without nutrition, fluids, and oxygen you are nothing, look at people who are starving.

-The Cells decide what is good or what is bad.. because they build the whole body, you are just a bitch, you're a slave to them, they only want to procreate to live forever through another body.

-They don't have morals. They will do everything and anything to procreate to live on through another body, but now we have a problem.
-They get selective (cells, duhhh) because we are too many... and these cells are choosing the best genes(height, frame, face, money, etc), and unattractive, poor cells are left to wither until they die.

-To be alive means to suffer until you die what a wonderful world.
we are on a prison planet where interdimensional beings feed off of our suffering. to die is to enter eternal paradise. elites have propagandized us to fear death or to think suicide is "wrong".

We've been programmed since the day we were born.

Ranting Talking GIF by Yukster

we are on a prison planet where interdimensional beings feed off of our suffering. to die is to enter eternal paradise. elites have propagandized us to fear death or to think suicide is "wrong".
This is the truth. It's even logical. They want our energy. The Loosh is real.
Look at your fucking hands and feet. You are literally built to be a slave and to generate all kinds of emotions. Your brain is designed to process 70,000 thoughts each day using 100 billion neurons that connect at more than 500 trillion points through synapses that travel 300 miles/hour. You are an organic machine that produces and generates Loosh.

Look at your fucking hands and feet. You are literally built to be a slave and to generate all kinds of emotions. Your brain is designed to process 70,000 thoughts each day using 100 billion neurons that connect at more than 500 trillion points through synapses that travel 300 miles/hour. You are an organic machine that produces and generates Loosh.
What's wrong with my hands and feet