Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Photofeeler is SUICIDE FUEL

I know I shouldn't take joy in seeing this, but it's nice knowing I mog someone out there. Even if it's just by a couple percentage points.
:feelsrope:

The only photofeeler that matters is the judgment passed on your looks in your everyday life outside.

R2

Just be Asian if you want a good score on "Smart"

ROFL, I never understood why smart/trustworthy categories were included at all, but it's been useful to see the pure racism of foids.

Is that you in the pic?

No, his one of the guys I use for my catfishing experiments with 0 success. Oddly enough I get a good amount of visits to my catfish profile.

11 votes, all female. Not professionally done and shit but probably realistic of my reception in real life. This is what I got.
View attachment 28125
JFL and they don't even know about my 5'8 manletism. Also white, with blue eyes, and smiling, but still ain't trustworthy at all.
Its OVER dude. Fuck.. im even shorter than you

Also
ROFL, I never understood why smart/trustworthy categories were included at all, but it's been useful to see the pure racism of foids.

Is that you in the pic?
I don't get the smart part.

For trustworthy it means that you are easier to have a conversation with and be with. They just don't find you to be a threat but most of them will give you somewhat and no because they don't know you in real life everything is base on looks and small things like background.

I went to the Photofeeler website, and according to them,

got 89% attractive. JFL

Finished the test on my looksmaxxed pic, got 30% on attractiveness, imagine if it was a normal pic of me :lul::lul:

That's nothing I was cucked and paid money to find out I was 2% and 3% attractive. Did 4 or 5 more tests and the highest I got was 49% with a professional quality photo. These were all 40 vote tests. They say it doesn't rate your looks out of ten, ut rather the quality of the whole photo. Yea. Let me emulate that dude sitting in the window light above and see. In fact I may photoshop my head onto his body and see (lol) if I get 89%.

That's nothing I was cucked and paid money to find out I was 2% and 3% attractive. Did 4 or 5 more tests and the highest I got was 49% with a professional quality photo. These were all 40 vote tests. They say it doesn't rate your looks out of ten, ut rather the quality of the whole photo. Yea. Let me emulate that dude sitting in the window light above and see. In fact I may photoshop my head onto his body and see (lol) if I get 89%.

Lol for anyone who paid for photofeeler XD

It's free just wait 1-2 days for 20+ votes for Standard

Guys that view you will auto vote no

JFL @ paying for this shit
JFL @ thinking this means ANYTHING

its a bullshit website i would never get rated so good in reallife thy just vote to make you feel good
A674744F CA35 4415 8EE9 1AA43BCE634E

IMG 20180716 192451

IMG 20180716 192700

I don't know how this reflects my true looks or what these foids are evaluating exactly. The lighting on this picture was excellent, but all of the comments were about smiling. I might try another or I might try Gigachad. Maybe even a notable fakecel or two.

I set the voters to foids <29 as well (consider doing this, as these are effectively the only votes that matter). The results, especially smartness, were markedly better with the "all" foids option.

Last edited:
It's over for this guy
Capture 2018 07 16 19 50 13