Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Photofeeler is SUICIDE FUEL

Photofeeler is 100% pure bs.

4GQ286.png

The right one is a selfie with a autistic face and left one is a suited graduation pic with awkward smiley face (also under a better lighting). I set my settings to only female (no age limit).

A fucking black suit doubled my IQ and looksmaxxed me upto 5 times WTF?

Most people don't understand those "looks theories", they just have a glance at a photo and vote how they feel about it. I think most people there do random votes as well to get their votes fast. Yes, if you are a chad you will definitely get 80%-90% attractiveness rating.

Also photofeeler is infested with old roastie hags, and most of them are whites.

I did one cool thing, I voted 0 attractiveness to all those roasties. One roastie was even coming up multiple times (most probably she paid to do that shit), I gave her 0 attractiveness every fucking time. LMAO.

One roastie was even coming up multiple times (most probably she paid to do that shit), I gave her 0 attractiveness every fucking time. LMAO.

Was that the old bat with the bobbed gray hair?

Don't you sleep??. op you had a slight hope that's why you are using the feeler eh?
I just hoped I was better looking than I thought

They wouldn't know either of our heights from our pictures, my frame doesn't come into play either
Your scores literally say you're normie tier. If they knew your height youd be rated higher. If they knew mine I'd be rated lower.

Your scores literally say you're normie tier. If they knew your height youd be rated higher. If they knew mine I'd be rated lower.
My bad frame offsets my good height though :( :feelsrope:

Was that the old bat with the bobbed gray hair?
Yea I got that bobhag, there was another one roastie with very long face, I gave her fucking 0 LMAO. She was legit ugly though.

My bad frame offsets my good height though :(:feelsrope:
They're literally judging your looks. They think you look fine. I'm at 8 fucking percent attractiveness

You've never seen me as far as I know.
Wait, am I mixing you up with someone else? DM me your picture and I'll DM you a picture of me so you know I wont dox you.

Wait, am I mixing you up with someone else? DM me your picture and I'll DM you a picture of me so you know I wont dox you.
Lol no I'm not sending you a pic either.

Because you're clearly in cahoots with the other guy and trying to dox me.
The other guy joined a month before me and we hardly every interact in threads. I'm not in cahoots with anyone. If I send you a pic of me, will you change your mind?

The other guy joined a month before me and we hardly every interact in threads. I'm not in cahoots with anyone. If I send you a pic of me, will you change your mind?
No

How does it work? Is its interface a bit like Tinder except you just rate what traits you think people have and don't come in contact with them?

How does it work? Is its interface a bit like Tinder except you just rate what traits you think people have and don't come in contact with them?
Go on the website yourself.

Go on the website yourself.
I've already rated people privately back when the rating threads were up in no way shape or form am I trying to dox you but I get where you're coming from.

I've already rated people privately back when the rating threads were up in no way shape or form am I trying to dox you but I get where you're coming from.
That's good for you dude

That's good for you dude
You're really salty about something. I'm 90% certain I did see your picture before. You're vaguely Hispanic or something right? Sort of pudgy and look like a thirteen year-old, right? Or was that someone else?

You're really salty about something. I'm 90% certain I did see your picture before. You're vaguely Hispanic or something right? Sort of pudgy and look like a thirteen year-old, right? Or was that someone else?
You're REALLY trying to get me to reveal myself to you or give a hint as to what I look like.

Yo, I think I found you, did you get my note?

I took it down earlier today so no.
Ah, so it must have been another guy. Anyways I just read that you have a beard so there's no chance it was you.

It is over for you

11 votes, all female. Not professionally done and shit but probably realistic of my reception in real life. This is what I got.

JFL and they don't even know about my 5'8 manletism. Also white, with blue eyes, and smiling, but still ain't trustworthy at all.

How do you see these results? I just get confident/authentic/fun

11 votes, all female. Not professionally done and shit but probably realistic of my reception in real life. This is what I got.
View attachment 28125
JFL and they don't even know about my 5'8 manletism. Also white, with blue eyes, and smiling, but still ain't trustworthy at all.
White and blue eyes you probably using a troll pic
How many votes?

Holy shit, it's fucking over.

White and blue eyes you probably using a troll pic
How many votes?
I said it in my post, 11. And its not a troll pic, but it is autistic to a slight degree. Still a genuine selfie.

I said it in my post, 11. And its not a troll pic, but it is autistic to a slight degree. Still a genuine selfie.
Did you shower and get a haircut before you took the picture?
Wear a suit too.

I'm sure you could get to 70th percentile like that Bro
:lul::lul::feelsgah: