Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pfizer Covid-19 data is terrifying to normies

On a scale of 1-5 is this lifefuel to you?

Votes: 6 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Off the charts

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498796849116823556

Taking these shots is like playing Russian roulette and you won’t know what adverse reaction you can get or any… consider yourself lucky if you didn’t get any and they wanted to hide this until 2085…

If your parents, school or job forced you to get vaccinated they tried to take away the chance of you choosing your own path which we’re entitled to or you might not see your plans for ascension or anything all the way through because of a mandate for a vaccine that’s ineffective.

there is 9 pages of side effects from Pfizer MRNA vaccines in the actual report and it’s from just first 90 days it came out it includes altering your DNA and stuff I can barley pronounce @MarquisDeSade

I don't have the kikecine in me :feelskek::feelskek::dab::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

:feelskek::feelskek: over for pfizercels

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220302-180815_1.png
    Screenshot_20220302-180815_1.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 285
i got not one but two adverse reactions from the moderna injection that both caused permanent damage.

no signs of schizophrenia or heart problems prior to taking the injection. now i have to take pills for the rest of my life.

i'd do anything to have my pre-vaccine life back.

Never took any of that shit.

But this is off the charts lifefuel for me of course. The times of retribution are upon us.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498796849116823556

Taking these shots is like playing Russian roulette and you won’t know what adverse reaction you can get or any… consider yourself lucky if you didn’t get any and they wanted to hide this until 2085…

If your parents, school or job forced you to get vaccinated they tried to take away the chance of you choosing your own path which we’re entitled to or you might not see your plans for ascension or anything all the way through because of a mandate for a vaccine that’s ineffective.

there is 9 pages of side effects from Pfizer MRNA vaccines in the actual report and it’s from just first 90 days it came out it includes altering your DNA and stuff I can barley pronounce @MarquisDeSade

very interesting

i got not one but two adverse reactions from the moderna injection that both caused permanent damage.

no signs of schizophrenia or heart problems prior to taking the injection. now i have to take pills for the rest of my life.

i'd do anything to have my pre-vaccine life back.
you have signs of schizo symptoms after taking the vaccx? are they really that bad?

you have signs of schizo symptoms after taking the vaccx? are they really that bad?
yeah at first i was hearing ringing noises in my head .then after i started hearing voices that spoke to me, telling me terrible shit. the final thing that came was objects in my visions rearranging themselves and shadows moving.

i genuinely wish i was larping. but this is what actually happend.

i want my sanity back

yeah at first i was hearing ringing noises in my head .then after i started hearing voices that spoke to me, telling me terrible shit. the final thing that came was objects in my visions rearranging themselves and shadows moving.

i want my sanity back
voicing speaking to you? are you sure you aren't possessed? possession doesn't always mean having no control of the body, it can also mean having a demon living in you. i know what i am saying sounds wacky but considering how weird your situation is contacting a catholic exorcist might not be a bad idea. not like there is regular medicine for voices insides ones head.

It blows my mind how stupid some people are. Take this new vaccine that not much is known about because they tell you that you should. It didn’t even work, all the breakthrough cases of fully vaccinated from the new variants

i want my sanity back
Sorry man but blm/lgbt/roonrigts got you, you'll own nothing, and you'll be happy.

jokes aside sue those niggers, they are guilty to forcing to take the jaxx

It blows my mind how stupid some people are. Take this new vaccine that not much is known about because they tell you that you should. It didn’t even work, all the breakthrough cases of fully vaccinated from the new variants
They mock us for not thinking it's safe and effective and for wanting to wait for more data. Trust the science!

Sorry man but blm/lgbt/roonrigts got you, you'll own nothing, and you'll be happy.

jokes aside sue those niggers, they are guilty to forcing to take the jaxx
no it was my parents who forced me to take it. They said they would kick me out of the house if I didn't get the injection.

Antivaxx goys are fucking retarded. I took the vaccine and booster and didn’t feel anything. Fucking retards still spreading the virus :lul:

Doesn't matter for alcoholcels like me.

no it was my parents who forced me to take it. They said they would kick me out of the house if I didn't get the injection.
you should've said that pfizer is not supporting blm kek

Antivaxx goys are fucking retarded. I took the vaccine and booster and didn’t feel anything. Fucking retards still spreading the virus :lul:
>Leechmaxxed kikecel

It's sad shit, tbh. There are so many people who put their blind trust and faith in governments and media outlets. You'd think that with 7+ decades of governments worldwide lying, the average person would be far more sceptical of anything government says or does, but no, they double down and develop Stockholm syndrome for the people who use them as tax workhorses and care nothing for them.

Come on bro, why do you have to be such a kike?

Believe there are no differences between the races because we said so.

Believe in the 73 genders because we said so.

Take the poisonous injection that is totally not meant to depopulate you because we said so.

This dumbing down of the population has been going on for quite some time.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Lmao why the fuck would she rope.

Literally an above average White female that had everything.... everything including the vaxx that is, with virtually no doubt.

I'm not vaccinated but by 2085 I'll probably be dead with my brain in the septic tank

You won't know for years what complications will arise from that, retard. Meanwhile I never got the coof :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Those pieces of garbage claimed that it would take them 70 years to release it even though it already went through review. Fortunately a judge ordered them to release it much sooner. So criminal. Now it's revealed why. Fatalities and other serious problems.
It's sad shit, tbh. There are so many people who put their blind trust and faith in governments and media outlets. You'd think that with 7+ decades of governments worldwide lying, the average person would be far more sceptical of anything government says or does, but no, they double down and develop Stockholm syndrome for the people who use them as tax workhorses and care nothing for them.
They cannot believe in such a big lie being committed. There's a history of the government doing all kinds of bad shit and there has never been a reform of the government, instead those people have consolidated the control they have over all sectors of power.

Still unvaxxed

You won't know for years what complications will arise from that, retard. Meanwhile I never got the coof :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Don’t worry, soon you will be vaccinated whether you like it or not :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Don’t worry, soon you will be vaccinated whether you like it or not :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
You'll be in the oven before that happens :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's why I wasn't waxxxed myself :chad:

Incel trait: getting vaxxed

I never imagined that antivaxxers of all people would be right about something.

Well I guess I learned the hard way. If I don't take my schizo meds early enough the ringing noise comes back. Literally heard that shit for 3 hours last night.

Anyone who is reading this who hasn't taken the injection yet, don't do it. I may be an outlier but I don't care. My physical and mental health will literally never be the same again.

you should've said that pfizer is not supporting blm kek
Best part is I cant even sue the fuckers who did this to me cause democrats have down syndrome

Why is that? See, your problem is already in how you've framed this. WTF is an "antivaxxer"? That was the mainstream media buzzword to paint badly (and make them look like kooks) anyone critical of the new experimental drug that the media bosses either were being paid to shill for, or they had stocks in the pharma companies and were supporting their investments.

The first tragedy here is that you trusted what the media and governments were telling you. The second tragedy is that you fell for the media propaganda and failed to exercise the very thing the narrative never wants you to be exercising: free thought. It's rational and scientific to question things, especially testing new drugs on your body that, not only did not complete proper rigorous testing, but were for a virus that is non-lethal to almost 99% of people and recoverable. It was effectively a glorified cold and flu virus. Far more people yearly die of heart disease, cancer, and automobile accidents.

The third tragedy is your current health condition as a result of the side effects.

In addition, governments were aggressively cracking down on safe and alternative medicines that are proven to be effective and even prescribed by MDs. The media also ramped up its propaganda to the point of absolute clown fuckery (see: CNN and ivermectin). The US government even issued a customs ban on the import of ivermectin when it's a perfectly safe a viable alternative to the jabs in dealing with the novel virus.

They were all doing everything in their power to coerce you into injecting your body with this experimental drug for a virus that almost everyone will recover from. Everything from losing the ability to feed and clothe yourself (lost jobs from shot mandates) to fines and jail time (not 100% sure about jail time, but there were definitely numerous fines across multiple countries). The question now you must ask yourself is why. Why would they go to such lengths to push this thing?

Last edited:
Why is that? See, your problem is already in how you've framed this. WTF is an "antivaxxer"? That was the mainstream media buzzword to paint badly (and make them look like kooks) anyone critical of the new experimental drug that the media bosses either were being paid to shill for, or they had stocks in the pharma companies and were supporting their investments.

The first tragedy here is that you trusted what the media and governments were telling you. The second tragedy is that you fell for the media propaganda and failed to exercise the very thing the narrative never wants you to be exercising: free thought. It's rational and scientific to question things, especially testing new drugs on your body that, not only did not complete proper rigorous testing, but were for a virus that is non-lethal to almost 99% of people and recoverable. It was effectively a glorified cold and flu virus. Far more people yearly die of heart disease, cancer, and automobile accidents.

The third tragedy is your current health condition as a result of the side effects.

In addition, governments were aggressively cracking down on safe and alternative medicines that are proven to be effective and even prescribed by MDs. The media also ramped up its propaganda to the point of absolute clown fuckery (see: CNN and ivermectin). The US government even issued a customs ban on the import of ivermectin when it's a perfectly safe a viable alternative to the jabs in dealing with the novel virus.

They were all doing everything in their power to coerce you into injecting your body with this experimental drug for a virus that almost everyone will recover from. Everything from losing the ability to feed and clothe yourself (lost jobs from shot mandates) to fines and jail time (not 100% sure about jail time, but there were definitely numerous fines across multiple countries). The question now you must ask yourself is why. Why would they go to such lengths to push this thing?
ur right antivaxxer is a useless buzzword

but i knew the shot had dangerous side effects before i even took it. my parents said they would kick me out of the house if i didn't get the injection. never woulda taken it if i wasn't forced by them.

they refuse to acknowledge that the shots are responsible for my newly diagnosed conditions that only surfaced days after i got the vaccines. Schizophrenia days after the first shot and myocarditis a week after the second dose.

They even forced me to get the booster too. But at this point I wanted it to kill me since i've already lost both my physical and mental health.

ur right antivaxxer is a useless buzzword

but i knew the shot had dangerous side effects before i even took it. my parents said they would kick me out of the house if i didn't get the injection. never woulda taken it if i wasn't forced by them.

they refuse to acknowledge that the shots are responsible for my newly diagnosed conditions that only surfaced days after i got the vaccines. Schizophrenia days after the first shot and myocarditis a week after the second dose.

They even forced me to get the booster too. But at this point I wanted it to kill me since i've already lost both my physical and mental health.
I'm very sorry you went through that shit, brocel. Both of your parents can go to hell for dooming their own child like this.

I'm very sorry you went through that shit, brocel. Both of your parents can go to hell for dooming their own child like this.
they are lemmings of the highest level. It's annoying that I have to pretend to agree with them every time they bring up their retarded opinions that are carbon copies of what the establishment and corporations tell them to think

Not lifefuel until we actually see all these sanctimonious bastards fall like flies.

Last edited:
Same, although I didn't get any symptoms
Prolly because I took SinoVac which supposedly doesn't use any mRNA shady shit but rather a dead coof virus

Still would've never took the kikecine if I wasn't forced to, fuck uni and the cucks who own them

Same, although I didn't get any symptoms
Prolly because I took SinoVac which supposedly doesn't use any mRNA shady shit but rather a dead coof virus

Still would've never took the kikecine if I wasn't forced to, fuck uni and the cucks who own them
eula main? reported

but ur lucky af that you didn't get any chronic illnesses from that shit

I want to go to Thailand but I'd have to get jabbed :feelswhat:

Not particularly life fuel for me because I know my family got jabbed. I didn't get it though and I never fucking will.

Not lifefuel until we actually see all these sanctimonious bastards fall like flies.
Based :feelsokman: because normies egos are way too fragile to ever admit that the clogger shots were fucking retarded :feelshaha:

I got the chinese one, don't have symptons as of yet. Why do you guys care so much, we're incels is not like we live a good life

Well I guess I learned the hard way. If I don't take my schizo meds early enough the ringing noise comes back. Literally heard that shit for 3 hours last night.

Anyone who is reading this who hasn't taken the injection yet, don't do it. I may be an outlier but I don't care. My physical and mental health will literally never be the same again.

Like several people here who have taken the vaxx have said it fucked them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back