Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News That covid vaccine mandate is paused

What you hope happens now?

• hope the mandate gets tossed out

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • hope it gets passed and normies sperg out and protest

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It doesn’t matter to me I have no reason to get into vaccines and society

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
My last post on it for a while ngl but apparently the mandate to get most of the working force to get vaccinated after Jan 4 2022 has been suspended for now in the U.S.
6FEBBBE6 C7E3 46EB BE9F 22A8FD2B1EA2

legal challenges = try to make it legal and like get more money to the state officials to get behind it
They made all government workers in big cities get it and now they just need big private companies to support them and then they’ll get what they want . Normies not wanting social distancing should’ve of just took off their masks and ended the pandemic themselves last summer since they gathered in large crowds but normies did that for social approval.
Either way their trying to force people like us into society to be labor wage slaves like working in a factory or low paying jobs with no actual beneficiaries of a better life just the same social standing we had before but a brutal job with less chances of getting better copes since there’s a shortage of things and scalpers trying to scam everyone. Clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown:

The mandate was likely never going to pass. But it doesn't matter. The purpose was to trick and coerce private businesses into enforcing it and to get people into taking it out of anticipation of it happening . And it largely was successful at that. Pretty slimy tactics but if you're familiar with Jewish tricks you just know they are behind it. Psychological and emotional manipulation is the hallmark of Jewish strategies.

The mandate was likely never going to pass. But it doesn't matter. The purpose was to trick and coerce private businesses into enforcing it and to get people into taking it out of anticipation of it happening . And it largely was successful at that. Pretty slimy tactics but if you're familiar with Jewish tricks you just know they are behind it. Psychological and emotional manipulation is the hallmark of Jewish strategies.
I almost fell for this emotional blackmail and considered being a super-sheep-cuck and take the cuxxine.

I hope more boomers/normies/chads/foids take it and die a very painful death.
I hope more boomers/normies/chads/foids get covid and die a very painful death.

We can only win from now on :what:

Some normie and ITcel vaxxescattles are going to browse this forum and get a heart attack while they read a based thread :feelsLSD:

People should get vaxxed if they really want to, but I don't think there should be a mandate. It's authoritarian as fuck.

Rayo's number IQ

that's nice but i'm worried it's just more bullshit drama along the way

in this case it seems like the american democrat government is "taking the L" but this can easily be just them claiming that they really examined the vaccine and mandate laws FOR REAL and that when they go through it's been cleared by all the experts

like when they said they were re-examining the lab leak theory, theoretically the media and government is taking the L, practically the conclusion is the same = you should be afraid of the bioweapon virus and take 45 boosters

There going to do something to get people to buy in without saying they pressured the public the government never takes the L unless they lose money or control
tbh, so many governments already bought the millions of doses, now they're just looking for excuses to throw them at the public

Go somewhere else :lasereyes:

That's kind of a significant oversimplification of the legal issues around the case, which is centered more around statutory interpretation, Chevron deference, et cetera