Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine data

• Thread starter ballistictesticles
  • Start date
ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
While people are distracted by Russia Vs Ukraine,

Look at what Pfizer released behind the scenes. I attached the PDF file so you can look at their data.

View: https://twitter.com/thedigitalbers1/status/1498696655004049409?s=21

These motherfuckers wanted you to wait till 2085, just to tell you that the vaccine has a nine page list of adverse side effects and 1223 fatalities out of 42k cases during a three month time period. :feelshaha:

Attachments

• 5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
    983.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Yeah and?

How many would be dead if we didn't have vaccines or wear masks or quarantine themselves, etc.

People doing things to mitigate the deaths are included in that number. That's the idea. If we did less there would be a lot more deaths.

Yeah and?

How many would be dead if we didn't have vaccines or wear masks or quarantine themselves, etc.

People doing things to mitigate the deaths are included in that number. That's the idea. If we did less there would be a lot more deaths.
stfu

~2.9% chance of dying from the jab.

Still greater than double the % chance of dying from covid-19.

Yeah and?

:soy::soy:

~2.9% chance of dying from the jab.

Still greater than double the % chance of dying from covid-19.

Coof kills oldies and the very sick, whereas the jab is specifically causing myocarditis in young men regardless of any other risk factor.

Hmm, think I'll take my chances with the coof.

Yeah and?

That's a 2.9% mortality rate, 10x as worse than a person catching COVID-19 while still being unvaccinated.

-Two weeks to flatten the curve
"Oops, we meant years!"

-Masks work, everyone must wear one!
"Oops, we meant they don't work at all unless its an N95 mask"

-Its just mRNA and doesn't mess with your DNA!
"Oops, just found out it integrates into DNA"

-Lockdowns are needed, it will reduce the mortality of COVID-19!
"Oops, population studies on lockdowns show minimal effects on mortality"

-Just take this experimental gene therapy twice and get 1-2 boosters
"Oops, you got covid anyway"

Do I need to list more fuck ups they did? They aren't mitigating shit. They're trying to keep this narrative going in hopes that the normies who feed into this fear will die quick and won't revolt when they release the truth.

Coof kills oldies and the very sick, whereas the jab is specifically causing myocarditis in young men regardless of any other risk factor.

Hmm, think I'll take my chances with the coof.
nope greater risk if yo9u don't vaccinate

That's a 2.9% mortality rate, 10x as worse than a person catching COVID-19 while still being unvaccinated.

-Two weeks to flatten the curve
"Oops, we meant years!"

-Masks work, everyone must wear one!
"Oops, we meant they don't work at all unless its an N95 mask"

-Its just mRNA and doesn't mess with your DNA!
"Oops, just found out it integrates into DNA"

-Lockdowns are needed, it will reduce the mortality of COVID-19!
"Oops, population studies on lockdowns show minimal effects on mortality"

-Just take this experimental gene therapy twice and get 1-2 boosters
"Oops, you got covid anyway"

Do I need to list more fuck ups they did? They aren't mitigating shit. They're trying to keep this narrative going in hopes that the normies who feed into this fear will die quick and won't revolt when they release the truth.
Tell that to all the people who are vaccinated dying in the ER. Oh they don't exist and it's all unvaccinated people.

Two week to flatten the curve. Yeah if people had bothered to listen. Nobody did and we are paying the price for it.

Cloth masks are still better than no mask. At the time they were afraid covid was going to be worse and idiots would wipe out the n95 mask supply killing all our front line workers.

It dosn't mess with your DNA, moron. If its so strong why do we need boosters? Because they're careful with that shit only giving good doses.

Lockdowns. Because morons don't listen and spread the plague anyway. Lockdowns work, but morons know no bounds in spreading the virus.

People who get vaccinated live to tell about it when they get covid.

It dosn't mess with your DNA, moron.

:p

Although they did not do genome sequencing of the cell lines to assess whether the reverse transcribed mRNA of the "vaxx" (gene therapy) integrates into the host genome, it's been shown that the virus itself can integrate its rt-DNA into genomic DNA. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it also happens with the vax mRNA too now that they've shown it is very quickly reverse transcribed in human cells

unless the vax spreads the disease faster by making it resistant to natural immunity
You're a moron. The disease spreads faster by people who don't believe in the disease because they don't do anything to prevent it from spreading. Their plague spreaders.

he kikecine is safe and effective?
Even if it were, it's still a treatment against a massive nothingburger. Paid by taxes and pretty much coerced on people.

IMHO medicine should never enforce its rules on healthy people.

Last edited:
You're a moron. The disease spreads faster by people who don't believe in the disease because they don't do anything to prevent it from spreading. Their plague spreaders.
:feelsLightsaber:
The vaccine doesn't even prevent transmission :feelskek: it's a completely useless killshot that's more deadly than covid, the data proves it
it might not be COMPLETELY useless, let's say it reduces your ongoing viral load by 1-2% slightly reducing how much virus you shed to others, that's plausible

however if that makes you 5% more likely to die then the cost outweighs the benefits

bump

important thread ngl

People were telling us this before they even rolled out the vaccine.

There is no medicine in history ever that had no side effects during the early stages of mass development. What did you expect?

People who took the vaccine will continue to develop problems because of it. There will be new problems because of it as the years go by.

It takes at minimum 10 years to fully develop a safe medicine.

People got fired up by the hollywood main stream media and are even ready to fight and die for this narrative. Let them be and let them take their vaccine. Any high iq person can see that this covid narative is nonsence, this coivd kills less people than traffic accidents and yet people still use public transport and drive their cars and will refuse to ban cars but will fight for covid vaccines, go figure.

True. This whole "pandemic" bs was planned for many years....
You can see this but the gullible main stream watching people cannot. Just do your thing and let them be. Infact encourage them to get boosted at least they will develop health problems and learn the hard way.

You can see this but the gullible main stream watching people cannot. Just do your thing and let them be. Infact encourage them to get boosted at least they will develop health problems and learn the hard way.
arent you the guy who refused taking the poison and lost his job??

I'm unvaccinated. I had covid a week ago. It was just like a flu.

Yeah and?

The virus doesn't kill people unless you're very old or very sick in the first place.

A few people die of the flu every year, there are annual flu vaccines but you don't see people getting forced to take it or having rights taken away from them if they don't.

are you homeless now?
no i am not. I work low iq brain dead jobs to pay my bills and I save as much of my salary as possible so I can sustain myself for months on end, if need be through the entire autum and winter. I got loads of beans and foods can than be stored for years. Eating one meal a day saves alot of money in the long run.

If push comes to shove I will be a hobosexual for landwhales and mature women.

I am an ethnic. I know how to survive and thrive. Thats my speciality. The jab is for main stream media fanatics.

.Anyway this covid nonsence is now losing steam. I suspect they will come back hard again in autum through winter but after that people wont be bothered anymore.
Patience is a virtue.

The virus doesn't kill people unless you're very old or very sick in the first place.

A few people die of the flu every year, there are annual flu vaccines but you don't see people getting forced to take it or having rights taken away from them if they don't.
Don't waste your time on main stream media fanatics. Let them be and even encourage them to get boosted so that they develop health problems as time passes. Let them learn the hard way.

@incelerated Didnt you get jabbed with like 3-4 kikeccines? Over for you
I didn't get pfizer.
Pfizer is too Jewish and American so they didn't import it here. I got 2x Cinopharm and 1x Astrazenneca.

I didn't get pfizer.
Pfizer is too Jewish and American so they didn't import it here. I got 2x Cinopharm and 1x Astrazenneca.
Which region are you in ? South America ?