Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pfizer boss (whose company made $35bn this year in vaccine sales) says boosters needed every year for many years to come

wj7lenU.png

LOL THAT NOSE HE'S LITERALLY A GIGA-JEW
You WILL take your booster shot :mask:

Yep. I heard that (((they))) plan this lockdown and getting the jab every few months thing to last atleast till 2028. Also tagging my boyos @MarquisDeSade @Abominationcel @Copexodius Maximus @Wellington

Yep. I heard that (((they))) plan this lockdown and getting the jab every few months thing to last atleast till 2028. Also tagging my boyos @MarquisDeSade @Abominationcel @Copexodius Maximus @Wellington
Or, until everybody is dead. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yep. I heard that (((they))) plan this lockdown and getting the jab every few months thing to last atleast till 2028.
What does the Jab actually do? Killing people wouldn't be beneficial because it would lower the slave population. Sterilization goes in the same boat as killing. Chips and location tracking, possible. Mark of the beast, also possible.

It's hilarious that this is the exact same scenario as described in Revelations :lul:

From the link:

Albert Bourla is a veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company.
A veterinarian lmao fitting that the dicknoses see non-Jews as animals.