Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pewdiepie CHILD a child and it makes me realize the world is just a ONE LARGE DND GAME [READ] - Read and tell me WHY ADGHASIGDASHASMG;DASMG,MAPIHJR

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

Why does this image evoke such overwhelming sorrow within me? Is it envy? Ego? A profound realization that the immutable traits I possess severely diminish my chances of attaining anything remotely similar?

It is often said that 90% of our lives are predetermined before birth. Even after we enter the cosmic lottery of suffering, there remains a substantial element of luck and unpredictable circumstances that greatly shape our paths. Our agency over our own lives is profoundly limited, particularly in this era of technological advancement. PewDiePie serves as a striking example of this phenomenon; his YouTube career, and consequently a significant portion of his life's trajectory, was essentially determined by a machine algorithm. Had his videos not been promoted and overlooked, he would have been just another failed youtuber. I do not deny the effort he invested in his achievements, but can we truly say he earned them? Hard work can be measured, and there are countless hardworking individuals in this world who fail to receive their fair share due to circumstances beyond their control. Hard work alone amounts to nothing if the necessary conditions for success are absent and those conditions are largely based on a game of chance.

I simply cannot overlook the fact that the quality of our lives is predominantly shaped by forces beyond our control. Life is like playing a game of Dungeons and Dragons, where every action requires a roll of the dice. Seeking employment? Roll a D20 (A dice with 20 numbers for those who don't play). Pursuing a romantic relationship? Roll a D20. It goes on and on. However, if you're someone like PewDiePie, your stats receive a +10 bonus to every roll, while someone like myself might suffer a -15 penalty to every attempt, just because of our initial stat distribution.

Life is essentially a game of chance, except the most crucial roll occurs at the beginning of the game, before we are even born. Everything that follows is a consequence of that initial roll and the distribution of our stats. Of course, outliers still exist—individuals who possess exceptional stats but consistently roll poorly, leading them to homelessness or falling into destructive habits. Conversely, there are those who start with low stats but manage to roll a natural 20 on every action they take in life, finding the right connections, possessing favorable personality traits, and ultimately achieving success. Yet, these are merely exceptions, as the majority of people in the world tend to roll average results on the D20, and their lives fall into the categories of mediocre, decent, or dissatisfying. Unfortunately, there is also a subset of individuals burdened with abysmal stats overall, perpetually rolling average outcomes, like myself. Our agency over our life is obviously far greater than that of a DND game but that agency is subject to your initial stat distribution in life just as well...

TL;DR It never began, the game has been rigged from the start.

Last edited:
Idk where you got the 90% number. It’s 100%

Idk where you got the 90% number. It’s 100%
10% is your own decisions in life and the possibility to luck out due to various circumstances, there are countless examples of this. Ugly cripples becoming successful because they found some niche.

Look at this guy for example:

If you didn't know who he was you would think he is a truecel, yet he found a niche on youtube, got pretty rich off of it and even found a gf (or wife). Sure you can cope and say shes just a SEAwhore that will leave him or something, maybe that will happen maybe not, that's not the point.

There are countless people who due to various circumstance end up being successful when they should not have.

Remember when he made an entire music video shitting on Indians and NO BODY batted an eye?

10% is your own decisions in life and the possibility to luck out due to various circumstances, there are countless examples of this. Ugly cripples becoming successful because they found some niche.

View attachment 808761

If you didn't know who he was you would think he is a truecel, yet he found a niche on youtube, got pretty rich off of it and even found a gf (or wife). Sure you can cope and say shes just a SEAwhore that will leave him or something, maybe that will happen maybe not, that's not the point.

There are countless people who due to various circumstance end up being successful when they should not have.
SEA whores dont look that pretty on average. This guy must've gotten hella lucky.

What? Screaming at barrels? Only reason he became popular was cause he’s white and good looking.
There are millions of other youtubers that have this traits and yet they do not have such huge following. His traits are what enabled his success but the kick-off was a work of a soul-less machine algorithm.

Machines already decide and control mans life, unconsciously and through cold calculations, but that soon will change too.

Last edited:
There are millions of other youtubers that have this traits and yet they do not have such huge following.
Right time, right moment, right place. Those millions tried copy & pasting an overused formula with saturation. It’s to no one’s surprise that it didn’t work for them.

And just fucking LOL at you btw, giving a shit about yet another popular Chad procreating, when there’s literally millions of them out there.

And just fucking LOL at you btw, giving a shit about yet another popular Chad procreating, when there’s literally millions of them out there.
Idgf about pewdiepie, it's just that this image and him made me think about it all. How it's all just a huge game of luck and unfortunately I got fucking shafted and there is nothing I can do about it. The dice have already been cast, I can't fucking take them back now, so what am I supposed to do? What even can I do? I can't fucking rearrange my DNA so I just have to accept the way things are, but who fucking sane can accept a world like this?

View attachment 808761

What you decide in life (due to brain wiring and firing) and what unlikely events will happen, are all still predetermined. No escape buddy boyo

Even if he was a failed YouTuber, he would have still gotten married and had kids. That's the genetic determinism.

NT+good looking, high chances he was going to reproduce

What a cuck. He's worth hundreds of millions and he's just handed 10% of that to a random female. Holy fuck, he's married her as well lmao. I'll never understand rich guys being stupid enough to give away half their wealth for vagina. I can't fathom such stupidity.

Nor can I fathom the stupidity of having kids. Enslaving yourself for 18 years. Why tf do you want this? You should pity this man.

What? Screaming at barrels? Only reason he became popular was cause he’s white and good looking.
I can't even share this sentiment with other people. It's like if you claim something that's so blaringly obvious to a blackpiller it's like getting a normie to use the cubic formula.
Remember when he made an entire music video shitting on Indians and NO BODY batted an eye?
Now that you mention it, wow.
There are millions of other youtubers that have this traits and yet they do not have such huge following. His traits are what enabled his success but the kick-off was a work of a soul-less machine algorithm.

Machines already decide and control mans life, unconsciously and through cold calculations, but that soon will change too.
He got in on it really early, was young, spoke two languages, and has Chad luck.
What a cuck. He's worth hundreds of millions and he's just handed 10% of that to a random female. Holy fuck, he's married her as well lmao. I'll never understand rich guys being stupid enough to give away half their wealth for vagina. I can't fathom such stupidity.

Nor can I fathom the stupidity of having kids. Enslaving yourself for 18 years. Why tf do you want this? You should pity this man.
I'm going to shed some light here.
Know that:
a. his gf, who is not his looksmatch, approached him through email
b. he was working at a fucking hotdog stand (wagie) before getting a lucky break
c. his new job was entertaining children, likely working less than 20 hours a week.
e. he's now retired in his early thirties before you've had your first kiss and creamping his wife in the incel captial and just travel maxxing
I fucking cage reading his comments. The 21yos there commeting like "bro, I used to watch you when i was 12!" "It's been great growing up with you" like he gives a shit, reads comments, or that they will even have a single thing he has now.
Secondly, is the baby going to mog? Or is it going to be fucked be genetic recombo? Those eyes look okay, but it might be a Kurt Cobain daughter, Alien delon son kinda thing where they don't become near as good looking as their parents. Regression to the mean and such. At least it's white? And being in Japan will just be endless validation from the young gir... HAHA JAPAN HAS NO KIDS!

Last edited:
wow, so pewdiepie is finally a father!!! jfl
i remember watching him play dark souls in the old days when he still was a young adult and he's already building a family right now
time really goes fast ngl

I'm going to shed some light here.
Know that:
a. his gf, who is not his looksmatch, approached him through email
b. he was working at a fucking hotdog stand (wagie) before getting a lucky break
c. his new job was entertaining children, likely working less than 20 hours a week.
e. he's now retired in his early thirties before you've had your first kiss and creamping his wife in the incel captial and just travel maxxing
Idk whether you're agreeing with me, disagreeing with me, or just rage-typing. But he was a millionaire by age 23, his parents were rich cunts and he was a fairly tall, high tier chadlite who was already making Youtube videos when he hooked up with his girlfriend. She will 100% divorce him and take half his money, that's guaranteed. It may be tomorrow, it may be 20 years from now. And probably accuse him of abuse/cheating publicly as well. And he isn't retired, he has to take care of a screaming, shitting animal for the next 18 years.

I fucking cage reading his comments. The 21yos there commeting like "bro, I used to watch you when i was 12!" "It's been great growing up with you" like he gives a shit, reads comments, or that they will even have a single thing he has now.
Secondly, is the baby going to mog? Or is it going to be fucked be genetic recombo? Those eyes look okay, but it might be a Kurt Cobain daughter, Alien delon son kinda thing where they don't become near as good looking as their parents. Regression to the mean and such. At least it's white? And being in Japan will just be endless validation from the young gir... HAHA JAPAN HAS NO KIDS!
From what I've seen all his fans are females. Because he's a chad.

Idk whether you're agreeing with me, disagreeing with me, or just rage-typing. But he was a millionaire by age 23, his parents were rich cunts and he was a fairly tall, high tier chadlite who was already making Youtube videos when he hooked up with his girlfriend. She will 100% divorce him and take half his money, that's guaranteed. It may be tomorrow, it may be 20 years from now. And probably accuse him of abuse/cheating publicly as well. And he isn't retired, he has to take care of a screaming, shitting animal for the next 18 years.

From what I've seen all his fans are females. Because he's a chad.
I think it's mostly men, he made gaming videos.
I don't think she will break up with him. He's very good LMS. He'd legitly need to lose a limb or get really sick and lose his stacks on pachino machines for creamdiepie to break up with him. She doesn't strike me as a very stable adult either.
He's more retired than you or me will be. I think kids are great but I know why you think that.

I don't think she will break up with him. He's very good LMS. He'd legitly need to lose a limb or get really sick and lose his stacks on pachino machines for creamdiepie to break up with him. She doesn't strike me as a very stable adult either.
He's more retired than you or me will be. I think kids are great but I know why you think that.
https://www.dexerto.com/entertainme...ggested-all-his-fans-were-9-year-olds-110491/ 25% female apparently. So foids and kids. He got into Youtube in its infancy as a soy chad and reaped the rewards.

Idk man, I've been retired all my life. You don't need money to be retired kek. Just don't work and subsist. And trust me, she will 100% divorce him. She has no incentive not to. It's just a matter of time. Look at Steven Crowder. They're still pretty young now and she still looks good. When she hits the wall she'll likely become a bitter feminist and want her "independence". And he'll lose his kid(s) as well. Why would you marry in his position? You gain almost nothing and relinquish any power you have.

oof
his kid might be an incel just by looking at him
too early to tell though
racemixing is a huge gamble most of the time

good take

about fucking time they had a kid. How long has he been with that Italian bitch? like a decade

We really need omnicide tbh

A profound realization that the immutable traits I possess severely diminish my chances of attaining anything remotely similar?
This. It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back