Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People without anxiety disorders have no clue how lucky they are (and the story of me getting rejected by one of my highschool oneitis)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Anxiety follows me from the moment I wake up to when I go to sleep.

Literally feels like my brain forcefully puts me into a shell that I can’t escape. You ever cross that invisible boundary and your anxiety will cripple you.

I remember when I tried to ask out my oneitis my sophomore year homecoming. Everytime I even saw her I would get overcome with a huge feeling of anxiety and would just run away.

Btw she ended up rejecting me because I asked her to the dance like 2 weeks before the dance but she had her phone taken away so she didn’t see my text ti’ll a couple weeks after. I said cringey shit like “you’re pretty” and “i like your dress” because I took advice from my foid cousin:feelshaha:

That was the day I realized foids have no fucking clue what they want/what they really even find attractive in men and they have literally zero fucking “game”.

This is why foids might legitimately think they like their boyfriend for his “confidence” and “piercing eye contact” when he really just had perfect teeth and hunter eyes.

Because these Neurotypicals with no anxiety whatsoever are pure pyschopaths. They know how to play this shitty social game, because in the end they know they'll win. For males it's mostly if they are bigger and stronger and can just beat you down if you dare criticize them. For women it's just having sex with most retard bulls. This is literally society. One big beauty pageant on who can throw more shit. In the end it's about who thinks they are a god.

I never asked out my oneitis as I already knew the answer, I’d be seen as the creep with no friends trying to get a foid younger than him. Now she’s dating a literal subhuman, life just spits on me constantly.

Because these Neurotypicals with no anxiety whatsoever are pure pyschopaths. They know how to play this shitty social game, because in the end they know they'll win. For males it's mostly if they are bigger and stronger and can just beat you down if you dare criticize them. For women it's just having sex with most retard bulls. This is literally society. One big beauty pageant on who can throw more shit. In the end it's about who thinks they are a god.
No fucking wonder so many teenagers are popping xanax :lul:.

Any males with anxiety disorders should by default get one big booty whore to choke on his cock while he has anxiety attacks.

I never asked out my oneitis as I already knew the answer, I’d be seen as the creep with no friends trying to get a foid younger than him. Now she’s dating a literal subhuman, life just spits on me constantly.

I never asked out my oneitis as I already knew the answer, I’d be seen as the creep with no friends trying to get a foid younger than him.
Orbiting caused this problem for you. Orbiters love reinforcing vanity.

The "literal subhuman" is likely smirking cockily as she submits herself to him.

Btw she ended up rejecting me because I asked her to the dance like 2 weeks before the dance but she had her phone taken away so she didn’t see my text ti’ll a couple weeks after. I said cringey shit like “you’re pretty” and “i like your dress” because I took advice from my foid cousin:feelshaha:

"phone taken away"? Hmm. I'd love to know the reason...
For males it's mostly if they are bigger and stronger and can just beat you down if you dare criticize them

Yes. One of my bullies, a Tyrone, threatened to "kick me around". He would play loud rap music and throw dice at my door each night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back