Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chronic loneliness is the root of my anxiety

Corvus

Corvus

Thank me for my service
-
As you already know, never feeling affection from a foid is absolutely detrimental to your health, and its been proven scientifically. Humans are social creatures and generally in nature other primates will die off if they aren’t accepted by the group. Unfortunately as humans with modern technology and the state of soyciety, we are kept alive like some kind of frankenstien monster that just wants to be put out of its misery.

I noticed the only thing that helps my anxiety is ASMR made by foids. Its like something artificially keeping me from going off the deep end.

I cant imagine the joy and pleasure chad must feel when he is with a woman.

Its sad that we cant have something so basic as being loved.

Men need to get affection and sex from women in order to have a healthy mental development. We are emotionally stunted because we are missing core human experiences.

I also cope daily with ASMR. Most times with regular mic brushing noises, other times with humming, sitting with your head on her lap POV, good boy praise ASMR etc.

:yes:

It's crazy to me that society refuses to treat chronic loneliness and lack of romantic relationship as a medical condition, because it is.

:yes:

It's crazy to me that society refuses to treat chronic loneliness and lack of romantic relationship as a medical condition, because it is.
This is very true.

And I apologize for attacking you in the other thread

Soyciety does nothing to support lonely men, they give the illusion of helping like “therapy” or “hotlines” but most of is a waste of time and money. Lonely men are only seen as a joke to everyone especially foids as most of them enjoy watching the lower teir men suffer.

I'm too damaged by my experiences that even if by some stroke of luck I somehow succeeded at relationships, no amount of positive reinforcement would be able to fix my godforsaken life.

This is very true.

And I apologize for attacking you in the other thread
No need to apologize. Being aggressive and toxic is normal behavior for a man that hasn't experienced any love and affection from women in his life.

No need to apologize. Being aggressive and toxic is normal behavior for a man that hasn't experienced any love and affection from women in his life.
If you are ugly and you constantly get treated like a dirty subhuman, you will eventually get bitter and angry.

You will become a worse person if nothing is ever good in your life and if everything is bad. If you have nothing good in your life to look forward to...

Men need to get affection and sex from women in order to have a healthy mental development. We are emotionally stunted because we are missing core human experiences.

I also cope daily with ASMR. Most times with regular mic brushing noises, other times with humming, sitting with your head on her lap POV, good boy praise ASMR etc.
Very true. However no more copes for me anymore. I'm beyond that point. Maybe because of my aitism, I feel everything tenfold, loneliness as well. I hope it kills me soon. How old are you?

I agree with you OP, it gives me low self esteem, depression, takes all my will to do anything and further pushes my anhedonia. Also a lot of pent up rage and frustration. It can't go away.

Last edited: